KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Lobo Vs Gladiator

Lobo Vs Gladiator
Started by: riv6672

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
riv6672

Lobo Vs Gladiator

Pre New52 Lobo. Very confident Gladiator.
No prep. No BFR.

(please log in to view the image)

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post May 21st, 2015 07:45 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

the main man....

Old Post May 21st, 2015 07:46 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

In a forum fight, the Main Man gets HV'd in the first few seconds.

KO = win stick out tongue

Old Post May 21st, 2015 07:52 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Gladiator.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post May 21st, 2015 07:55 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

Lobo wins

Old Post May 21st, 2015 07:57 PM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Gladiator wins.

Old Post May 21st, 2015 08:02 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

Nice spam thumb up

Old Post May 21st, 2015 08:09 PM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Carver-style.

I had the Carverbuster armor ready for Pr, but Bada was jealous and locked the thread I stashed the suit in sad

Old Post May 21st, 2015 08:10 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

laughing out loud

I seen that crazy thread. Didn't get the chance to respond. Never leave us again Stilt...by the way, I liked that Beast thread you made not too long ago. Guess you didn't know about Beast recent upgrade.

Old Post May 21st, 2015 08:12 PM
DarkSaint85

What recent upgrade? He's given the Black Vortex up....

Old Post May 21st, 2015 08:14 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

It's still recent though. He made a thread with Beast being at his best.

Old Post May 21st, 2015 08:15 PM
DarkSaint85

At the time he made it, Beast had already given it up sad

Stop hating on Stilt you e-bully.

Old Post May 21st, 2015 08:17 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

Lobo wins

Old Post May 21st, 2015 08:18 PM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

True but he made a thread with Beast vs WC and he said we can use either at their best/strongest. No time period was given.

Lol...Stilt is cool but you, I have no words to explain my thoughts on Darksaint. Lololol...I just noticed your sig and avy is upside down. Hilarious.

Old Post May 21st, 2015 08:20 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

The point of the thread was to make you all pick the most appropriate versions of both characters to try and make it an even match stick out tongue I knew it would end like usual, though. Each side taking the most powerful incarnation.

You're correct, by the way - I actually may have heard a little something about Black Vortex Gamora and Beast, but I haven't considered it at all when making the thread.

Old Post May 21st, 2015 08:34 PM
Blue Area Vet
Restricted

Account Restricted

Gladiator beats the hell out him.

Old Post May 21st, 2015 08:41 PM
Blue Area Vet is currently offline Click here to Send Blue Area Vet a Private Message Find more posts by Blue Area Vet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

quote: (post)
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
The point of the thread was to make you all pick the most appropriate versions of both characters to try and make it an even match stick out tongue I knew it would end like usual, though. Each side taking the most powerful incarnation.

You're correct, by the way - I actually may have heard a little something about Black Vortex Gamora and Beast, but I haven't considered it at all when making the thread.

How did you feel when you realized Beast would stomp (even though normal Beast against normal Wild Child, Beast would still win)?

Old Post May 21st, 2015 08:49 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

laughing out loud

I felt okay. Wasn't my goal to get Beast defeated in the 246327846th thread in a row.

Define normal - both characters had plenty of versions. Cat Beast vs. Nosferatu WC... Non-amped Ape Beast vs. Wildheart, those fight could be fun, imo.

Old Post May 21st, 2015 08:55 PM
Stoic
Avenger

Under normal circumstances, Lobo would defeat Gladiator, but it would be a hell of a battle. Under optimum conditions, Lobo would be piss drunk, and he would kill Gladiator.

Old Post May 21st, 2015 09:44 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash
Pyromaniacal Humanitarian

Lobo

Old Post May 21st, 2015 09:57 PM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote