KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Vitiate runs a gauntlet

Vitiate runs a gauntlet
Started by: S_W_LeGenD

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 4 5 [6]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
EmperorSidious2
Master of Magic

quote: (post)
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
No, "superiority complex." Americans tend to have it. They think that they are champion of human-rights and have superior beliefs and values. In reality, they have extreme double-standards, killers of huge number of innocent people and one of the most immoral nations in existence.

While I dislike you and you have shown me that your Star Wars knowledge is all backwards I must say you are both right and wrong. We Americans are proud people that is why we have acheived the rank in the world we currently have today. We acheived the most powerful and wealthiest nation in the world. As per GDP. We have accepted all religions and many different things. This is shown by America is so diversified in religions and cultures. Why do you think we get involved in everyone's business. For instance the earthquake in Hati, we donated money to help them out. We support many different other countries such as South Korea for how many years now? In reality we are people who will do whatever it takes to protect our nation. You make us sound like we are the only nation that has ever done that. Whatever nation you have no doubt has some history of a mass genocide. Immoral. You cal, freedom to say whatever you want, print whatever you want, hold firearms, have whatever religion you want, trying to provide universal health care for our people immoral?

Also if you mean we think we are better than everyone it all depends on which way. Do you mean economically, militarily, etc.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2015 05:43 AM
Click here to Send EmperorSidious2 a Private Message Find more posts by EmperorSidious2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

mad

Always so damn nice and reasonable, aren't you Fated.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2015 05:44 AM
Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

I have noticed that Americans tend to be arrogant, judgmental freaks and also have "superiority complex." I think that these traits run in the politics as well, therefore so many political blunders in recent times. Americans should learn to respect other beliefs and stop being judgmental and arrogant pricks.
Noted, but I am not American. laughing out loud

But may I ask what land of respect and tolerance it is that you come from?

Anyway, responded to your points in the relevant thread Happy Dance

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...24#post15277524

Old Post Jul 1st, 2015 07:33 AM
Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

Originally posted by EmperorSidious2
While I dislike you

lol What a great way to start off a post.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2015 07:39 AM
Click here to Send SunRazer a Private Message Find more posts by SunRazer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AncientPower
The Chosen One

You better keep your history of being a liar and fabricator in mind. To refresh your memory: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f6/t607216.html

So your answer to your own humiliation is to link to yet further humiliation of yourself?

Attachment: img_232873380765108.jpeg
This has been downloaded 0 time(s).

Within your furnace heart, you burn in your own flame. This is how it feels to be Anakin Skywalker.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2015 09:28 AM
Click here to Send AncientPower a Private Message Find more posts by AncientPower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_W_LeGenD

Originally posted by AncientPower
So your answer to your own humiliation is to link to yet further humiliation of yourself?

My IQ score is above 100. wink

Old Post Jul 1st, 2015 09:54 AM
Click here to Send S_W_LeGenD a Private Message Find more posts by S_W_LeGenD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EmperorSidious2
Master of Magic

I read part of that and I saw that you were being hypocritical. Caedus himself admits that only Katarn is a true threat and even then he easily outclass pes him. The narrator admits that the Jedi combined are no match for Caedus. Jaina also admits she is below Caedus. Caedus is in every since of the word powerful. He is no doubt one of the most Sith to ever live. Thinking otherwise is idiotic.

You are hypocritical due to how you boast vitiate being basically all god like powerful and how you put him above Sidious and even worse above Luke Skywalker and then even worse how you say he is own the level with beings like the ones when he is clearly beaten or outclassed by. Vitiate is powerful for sure. But he is not on the scale of power you imagine him to be on. He isn't greater than yoda most likely, he definitly isn't greater than Sidious, he certainly is not on level with Luke Skywalker, and is completely outclassed by beings like the Ones.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2015 04:26 PM
Click here to Send EmperorSidious2 a Private Message Find more posts by EmperorSidious2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Azronger
Azronger Reborn

Bump. Stops at Exar Kun.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2017 05:12 PM
Click here to Send Azronger a Private Message Find more posts by Azronger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

My IQ score is above 100. wink

Nice, you're not retarded.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2017 05:16 PM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cs_zoltan

Originally posted by NewGuy01
Nice, you're not retarded.

I wouldn't go that far.

"You presume limits to our double standards. There are none." - Vitidiots

Old Post Apr 21st, 2017 10:26 PM
Click here to Send cs_zoltan a Private Message Find more posts by cs_zoltan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tondemonai

Clears with ease until Sheev

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2017 02:30 AM
Click here to Send Tondemonai a Private Message Find more posts by Tondemonai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MythLord
Diamond

Falls at Yoda.

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2017 06:33 AM
Click here to Send MythLord a Private Message Find more posts by MythLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Habro
Jedi master

Falls to Yoda.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2017 06:37 AM
Click here to Send Habro a Private Message Find more posts by Habro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Azronger
Azronger Reborn

Does Yoda know Force Light or Wall of Light?

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2017 08:00 AM
Click here to Send Azronger a Private Message Find more posts by Azronger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MythLord
Diamond

He does.

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2017 08:15 AM
Click here to Send MythLord a Private Message Find more posts by MythLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Azronger
Azronger Reborn

Proof?

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2017 09:17 AM
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

Beldorion claims that he was one of the three great Jedi Masters who could produce Force Light in Planet of Twilight, IIRC. The other two were Thon and Nomi Sunrider.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2017 09:24 AM
Click here to Send SunRazer a Private Message Find more posts by SunRazer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MythLord
Diamond

There's also the fact that he's canonically the most knowledgable Jedi of his time, which includes beings like Yaddle(someone as knowledgable as Odan Urr, who knows every Force Technique in the Jedi Temple Archives) and K'kruhk(someone who has been stated as knowing Force Light and Severe Force).

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2017 09:30 AM
Ursumeles
Traitor

Prolly Yoda, yeah.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2017 10:19 AM
Click here to Send Ursumeles a Private Message Find more posts by Ursumeles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Azronger
Azronger Reborn

Yeah, fair enough

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2017 10:46 AM