KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Solo: A Star Wars Story (2018)

Solo: A Star Wars Story (2018)
Started by: marwash22

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (53): « First ... « 47 48 [49] 50 51 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Thor

Lol @ Quan.

You admit bad timing (thinking they can compete), bad film idea (they have already officially announced a Boba Fett film), and bad marketing.

So you basically admit Lucasfilm doesnt have a clue what they are doing.

Add that to audiences clearly leaving the saga movies in droves and the answer is clear. Disney is destroying the Star Wars franchise. The same brand that earned them more than Infinity War for their first film!

You bandwagoned on to the wrong films in the franchise like a fool after hearing it will be bigger than Marvel. Crawl back to Marvel now that Infinity War has made $2billion The RIGHT way.

Last edited by Darth Thor on Jun 16th, 2018 at 09:55 AM

Old Post Jun 16th, 2018 09:51 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Lol @ Quan.

You admit bad timing (thinking they can compete), bad film idea (they have already officially announced a Boba Fett film), and bad marketing.

So you basically admit Lucasfilm doesnt have a clue what they are doing.

Add that to audiences clearly leaving the saga movies in droves and the answer is clear. Disney is destroying the Star Wars franchise. The same brand that earned them more than Infinity War for their first film!

You bandwagoned on to the wrong films in the franchise like a fool after hearing it will be bigger than Marvel. Crawl back to Marvel now that Infinity War has made $2billion The RIGHT way.
I have said numerous times Kennedy needs to tobut you’re just jumping to extremes and carrying on this hate filled agenda which I why I don’t take anything you say seriously. You’re too one sided. Even in the same post you admit they made over 2 billion but one flop and now they re destroying the brand. You’re a dunce. One flop doesn’t kill a franchise. I do not believe Star Wars will die but you obviously feel otherwise. This isn’t surprising. You’ve never liked the new trilogy or the new villains you’ve hated since day one.

I’ve always been a Thanos guy and a marvel fan. You’re the dummy claiming Superman/Batman was going to wreck shit and was bigger than the MCU and Star Wars. How did that turn out you ridiculous traitor? I’ve always been consistent and continue to love and support both franchises. You’ve now jumped ship from Star Wars. I’m sure if the dceu starts to build momentum you’ll try to jump back onto that since you only care about popularity and what others think.

Love the MCU and Star Wars. Continue to hate like the pitiful troll you are. Continue to beupset there are women in Star Wars and flip out over nonsense because you’re an emotionally weak person. laughing out loud

Old Post Jun 16th, 2018 10:09 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Show us the QUOTES Bro. Show us the Quotes.

QUOTE UP OR SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Jun 16th, 2018 09:16 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Flyattractor
Show us the QUOTES Bro. Show us the Quotes.

QUOTE UP OR SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!
Nah, you’re not worth any effort, troll.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2018 03:23 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Yep. To you being lazy not that other thing.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2018 03:29 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Yep. To you being lazy not that other thing.
I don’t care about you and your silly little opinion. I just enjoy the post count. You’re not worth any real effort.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2018 03:33 AM
Flyattractor

You know a High Post Count means absolutely Shit right?

But then that is probably why it matters to you.

You Love the Shit!

Old Post Jun 17th, 2018 03:34 AM
quanchi112
Disney

You know a High Post Count means absolutely Shit right?

But then that is probably why it matters to you.

You Love the Shit!
Nothing matters to you but I love a high post count, loser.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2018 03:35 AM
Flyattractor

You go on Lovin dat Shit!

Old Post Jun 17th, 2018 03:35 AM
quanchi112
Disney

You go on Lovin dat Shit!
K.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2018 03:37 AM
Flyattractor

Good to know.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2018 03:47 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Good to know.
Be quiet.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2018 03:48 AM
Flyattractor

Nope

Old Post Jun 17th, 2018 03:48 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Nope
Shh.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2018 03:54 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

The constant dick measuring contest between Quan & Fly continues.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2018 07:29 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
James T. Kirk
Captain

Originally posted by Kazenji
They have dicks?

Old Post Jun 17th, 2018 12:50 PM
James T. Kirk is currently offline Click here to Send James T. Kirk a Private Message Find more posts by James T. Kirk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by James T. Kirk
They have dicks?
I do while fly’s fell off awhile back. He blames Disney.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2018 01:15 PM
roughrider
Thunderer

I don't listen to the Star Wars haters anymore. Listening to them, everything George Lucas did from 1997 on was wrong, and now they rant that everything Disney & Kathleen Kennedy has been doing since 2012 is wrong. There's no winning with these people. They claim to be fans, but the internet has just made them addicted to bashing without end. It was easier to be a Star Wars fan before the internet existed, to be honest. That's why I don't visit the forum in here anymore.

https://www.polygon.com/2018/6/13/1...wars-rick-morty

https://www.polygon.com/2018/1/17/1...rotten-tomatoes

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Jun 17th, 2018 05:46 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Kazenji

Originally posted by James T. Kirk
They have dicks?

Body parts only got brought UP by you to homosexuals.

Keep your creepy fetishes to your selves.

Originally posted by quanchi112
I do while fly’s fell off awhile back. He blames Disney.

Walt Disney would be so ashamed to know you are a fan of his company.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2018 06:15 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by roughrider
I don't listen to the Star Wars haters anymore. Listening to them, everything George Lucas did from 1997 on was wrong, and now they rant that everything Disney & Kathleen Kennedy has been doing since 2012 is wrong. There's no winning with these people. They claim to be fans, but the internet has just made them addicted to bashing without end. It was easier to be a Star Wars fan before the internet existed, to be honest. That's why I don't visit the forum in here anymore.

https://www.polygon.com/2018/6/13/1...wars-rick-morty

https://www.polygon.com/2018/1/17/1...rotten-tomatoes
thumb up

Old Post Jun 17th, 2018 10:54 PM