KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » The Batman (2022)

The Batman (2022)
Started by: Senor Cage

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (82): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Reason its a mess is because of Zack Snyder, WB's can't see that only the money.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2017 01:56 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.. I'm ready for any ready made excuses from pople on here.. You know who you are..

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

http://variety.com/2017/film/news/b...ect-1201971566/

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jan 31st, 2017 02:15 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

DC is a mess. A mess!!!

laughing out loud

Old Post Jan 31st, 2017 02:16 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.. I'm ready for any ready made excuses from pople on here.. You know who you are..

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Did you even read the article?

Jesus, it's like people want the movie to suck.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jan 31st, 2017 02:18 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

The DCCU is so screwed already, and it apparently isn't going to improve.

I'll admit that I ate my words about Batfleck, and I was actually looking forward to seeing how Ben would fare as the director in his own Batman movie.

Que sera sera.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Jan 31st, 2017 02:22 AM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

That's too bad if true. Was looking forward to Affleck directing a Batman movie.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2017 02:30 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by -Pr-
Did you even read the article?

Jesus, it's like people want the movie to suck.

I read the damn article...

And I am still laughing.. Nobody told WB to rush things and put out shit.. Affleck hemhawing around was a very telling sign.. Also unknown about you but I can read between the lines, "this mutually shit" is just that.. They don;t want people to think bad about them.. well too damn bad...

where is Zack at???? Is he hidng???

Old Post Jan 31st, 2017 02:47 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inhuman
|||||||||||||||||

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jan 31st, 2017 03:18 AM
Inhuman is currently offline Click here to Send Inhuman a Private Message Find more posts by Inhuman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

I read the damn article...

And I am still laughing.. Nobody told WB to rush things and put out shit.. Affleck hemhawing around was a very telling sign.. Also unknown about you but I can read between the lines, "this mutually shit" is just that.. They don;t want people to think bad about them.. well too damn bad...

where is Zack at???? Is he hidng???

Because that's the only thing it could be, right? It couldn't have anything to do with "Live By Night", a movie that he directed and starred in just recently, and didn't end up doing very well.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Jan 31st, 2017 04:05 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

"But it's not a set thing and there's no script"

The movie lost it's director and has no script. I wonder if that even means Deathstroke will still be the villain.

PWNT

Old Post Jan 31st, 2017 06:21 AM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Ugh, I missed the bit about the script.

**** it. WB has already screwed the pooch anyway.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Jan 31st, 2017 06:22 AM
Darth Thor

Damn Affleck directing was their golden card.

And the Flash is a mess right now too.

Well there's always Black Adam laughing out loud

Time to put a close on this cinematic Universe and reboot with a Much better thought out plan in a few years.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2017 08:38 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

That sucks. Man of Steel was a good start, and I liked Henry Cavill. Looks like a reboot is probably their best bet.

PWNT

Old Post Jan 31st, 2017 08:43 AM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Originally posted by Arachnid1
"But it's not a set thing and there's no script"

The movie lost it's director and has no script. I wonder if that even means Deathstroke will still be the villain.

I'd still at least expect him in some form, as don't they already have an actor chosen for him along with the made costume that was posted awhile ago?

Regardless, yeah. This doesn't bode well for the film or the cinematic universe in general. Practically every kind of wrong decision that could've been made with these films had been made. I thought MoS was an okay start too (while recognizing its faults), but they didn't just drop the ball. They slammed it until there was almost nothing left of said ball. Even if a reboot happens, I wouldn't trust them not to phuck up again until I started seeing evidence that would prove otherwise.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2017 09:57 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Yeah every single upcoming project of theirs (save Aquaman) has been seriously struggling with either the script or the keeping directors.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2017 02:00 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
illadelph
aka Rakim Illa

Smh...

#tragicbronsonalert

PSN: Illadelph12Prime, Haksaw_Jim_Thugn - Tumblr: Mighty-Illactus
>Z<

Old Post Jan 31st, 2017 02:16 PM
illadelph is currently offline Click here to Send illadelph a Private Message Find more posts by illadelph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

I've said this for years amongst a few others. I correctly predicted this was a pile of shit since the onset of Man of Steel. Darth Thor looked forward to Batman v. Superman over Star Wars and proclaimed himself a super Star Wars fan. Now since time has proven it's undeniable they are jumping ship. I win.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jan 31st, 2017 02:41 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
illadelph
aka Rakim Illa

It's crazy how fortunes have changed. Once upon a time Warner Bros was the go to studio for live action comic super hero films. Now it seems senior management over there is the biggest hurdle for the material. What happened to the comics component of the studio after the Nolan Trilogy? They greenlit Green Lantern and Jonah Hex and it's been downhill since (Man of Steel being a somewhat exception to the rule). It makes no sense.

*edit

Word is that Matt Reeves (Planet of the Apes reboots) is at the top of the short list for director so this might end up being a move in the right direction.

PSN: Illadelph12Prime, Haksaw_Jim_Thugn - Tumblr: Mighty-Illactus
>Z<

Last edited by illadelph on Jan 31st, 2017 at 02:51 PM

Old Post Jan 31st, 2017 02:47 PM
illadelph is currently offline Click here to Send illadelph a Private Message Find more posts by illadelph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Matt Reeves is pretty exceptional. Ben Affleck is vastly overrated.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2017 02:56 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by -Pr-
Because that's the only thing it could be, right? It couldn't have anything to do with "Live By Night", a movie that he directed and starred in just recently, and didn't end up doing very well.

Of course Live by Night has somehting to do with it.. However lets not pretend that he hasn;t had success directing himself before.. Also explain his hold up of hemhawing aorund when asked about the script?? he is riting the damn f&cking thing right?????? Also you are aware that movie srtudios like to lie whn they put out press releases..

Is Zack still under a rock?? How come he isn;t here?? Is he crying still? Someone check up on him

Last edited by BruceSkywalker on Jan 31st, 2017 at 07:39 PM

Old Post Jan 31st, 2017 07:35 PM