KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Foreign Cinema » Solid Snake vs Baleman

Solid Snake vs Baleman
Started by: Solid47

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dexx-Planet86

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Badabing
It would be best if you stop the trolling and bashing.

why? because snake is losing?

im just telling the fact and truth nothing more

Old Post Nov 30th, 2016 12:42 AM
Dexx-Planet86 is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx-Planet86 a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx-Planet86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx-Planet86

Originally posted by Surtur
He lost me when he said Bane or Ras could curbstomp Vamp in 5 microseconds.

u mad because you favorite snake and vamp wouldnt even last 5 microsecs against bats, bane and ras phucktard laughing out loud

come back when snake doesnt get his @$$ manhandled by pu$$ie$ like vamp and liquid ocelot and that vamp can bulletime laughing out loud

Old Post Nov 30th, 2016 12:45 AM
Dexx-Planet86 is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx-Planet86 a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx-Planet86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx-Planet86

Originally posted by John Murdoch
I know this was started a year and a few months ago, but ya Snake handles Baleman rather easily.

quote:
if you put snake and big pu$$y in nolanverse they would be akin to one of banes mercs, and this is the type of fodders bats and selina take out in large numbers

quote:
batman dances circles around snakes telegraphed @$$ punches and kicks and knocks his skull off in 1 microsecs

quote:
come back when snake doesnt get wtfpwned by pussies like vamp and pu$$y ocelot laughing out loud

Old Post Nov 30th, 2016 12:48 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Dexx-Planet86
u mad because you favorite snake and vamp wouldnt even last 5 microsecs against bats, bane and ras phucktard laughing out loud

come back when snake doesnt get his @$$ manhandled by pu$$ie$ like vamp and liquid ocelot and that vamp can bulletime laughing out loud

Solid Snake my favorite? Not even close. I never liked the MGS games much. The only one I ever truly beat was the first one on playstation.

I did play a bit of some others, enough to know what characters like Vamp are capable of..and it's hilariously above Baleman.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2016 04:18 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx-Planet86

Originally posted by Surtur
Solid Snake my favorite? Not even close. I never liked the MGS games much. The only one I ever truly beat was the first one on playstation.

I did play a bit of some others, enough to know what characters like Vamp are capable of..and it's hilariously above Baleman.

show me any feat from snake or vamp that shows that they are above bats or bane

you cant because they doesnt have any feats that suggests they can last even 5 microsecs against neithe rof them

come back when snake and vamp can bullettime and break handcuffs laughing out loud

Old Post Dec 5th, 2016 12:59 AM
TheAwesomeMan

DK Batman come from a world where there no such things as superhuman His skills would not be enough to pose a threat to anyone in MGS. Solid Snake it almost a superhuman with extraordinary skills and tactics, he would be too much for Batman to handle.

Snake wins this with no problem

Old Post Dec 16th, 2016 10:34 AM
TheAwesomeMan is currently offline Click here to Send TheAwesomeMan a Private Message Find more posts by TheAwesomeMan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RadZoa

Originally posted by TheAwesomeMan
DK Batman come from a world where there no such things as superhuman His skills would not be enough to pose a threat to anyone in MGS. Solid Snake it almost a superhuman with extraordinary skills and tactics, he would be too much for Batman to handle.

What has Solid Snake done to be "superhuman" what are these extraordinary skills and tactics you speak of?

Old Post Dec 16th, 2016 10:51 AM
RadZoa is currently offline Click here to Send RadZoa a Private Message Find more posts by RadZoa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx-Planet86

Originally posted by TheAwesomeMan

because snake is a character that is completely dependent on pis fucktard

snake is a poor fighter, he was unable to tag solidus with machine gun

got hilariously wasted by vamp, someone bane would knock his skull in 5 microsecs

got snakead by freaking meryl of all people

got trainwrecked by 3 moron fodders

martial arts takes long time to master because you need to develop your motor coordination. if you put snake and big pussy against bats, selina and bane any of them would solo both of them in 2 microsecs

come back when snake doesnt get his ass beaten by freaking vamp or ocelot fucktard laughing out loud

Old Post Dec 18th, 2016 11:29 PM
StealthRanger
S Class Demon

Bane beating a guy who schooled Raiden in melee? Same Raiden who stopped Outer Haven with one arm and used Gecko's as flails?

And Baleman standing a chance against Big Boss who stops a Metal Gear from crushing him and pushes it off him?

Downplay harder plz

Old Post Dec 19th, 2016 12:29 AM
StealthRanger is currently offline Click here to Send StealthRanger a Private Message Find more posts by StealthRanger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RadZoa

Originally posted by Dexx-Planet86
because snake is a character that is completely dependent on pis fucktard

snake is a poor fighter, he was unable to tag solidus with machine gun

got hilariously wasted by vamp, someone bane would knock his skull in 5 microsecs

got snakead by freaking meryl of all people

got trainwrecked by 3 moron fodders

martial arts takes long time to master because you need to develop your motor coordination. if you put snake and big pussy against bats, selina and bane any of them would solo both of them in 2 microsecs

come back when snake doesnt get his ass beaten by freaking vamp or ocelot fucktard laughing out loud

Who are you?

Old Post Dec 19th, 2016 01:32 AM
RadZoa is currently offline Click here to Send RadZoa a Private Message Find more posts by RadZoa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dante158
The Soul Stealer

Originally posted by RadZoa
Who are you?

Just ignore him

Old Post Dec 19th, 2016 06:19 AM
Dante158 is currently offline Click here to Send Dante158 a Private Message Find more posts by Dante158 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EmptyHearted

Who are you?

someone may gonna say it. But you and Dexx-Planet86 have similarities. you both don't like Big boss and Solid Snake. you both call them poor fighters.

some may think you and Dexx-Planet86 are the same person behind each account

Old Post Dec 19th, 2016 01:40 PM
EmptyHearted is currently offline Click here to Send EmptyHearted a Private Message Find more posts by EmptyHearted Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RadZoa

Originally posted by EmptyHearted
someone may gonna say it. But you and Dexx-Planet86 have similarities. you both don't like Big boss and Solid Snake. you both call them poor fighters.

I'm barely on this site, I have very little interest let alone even less interest in double accounting.

What's curious is that I use to spout the same rhethoric back in say 2011-2012 but I'm far more sophisticated now

BTW It's not that I dislike the characters, I dislike the dick sucking fanboys such as on OBD who'll ignore facts and dismiss any evidence to keep their rock solid hard ons

I ****ing love this picture, it makes the dumbass fanboys go nuts
(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Dec 19th, 2016 10:01 PM
Dexx-Planet86

Originally posted by EmptyHearted

snake isnt even good as ezio someone who either bats , bane and ras would wtfpwn in less than 10 microsecs laughing out loud

snake and big pussy cant even take out 4 fodder soldiers while bats and selina can take out multiple banes mercs who are far more skilled than snake

come back when snake and big pussy doesnt get their asses pwned by pussies like cunnighan, vamp and ocelot laughing out loud

Old Post Dec 20th, 2016 12:25 AM
RadZoa

Dude you're trying waaaay too hard.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2016 01:18 AM
Dexx-Planet86

https://www.reddit.com/r/whowouldwi...olanverse_bane/

people on reddit said that ocelot would get absolutely trashed and manhandled against bane and that snake cannot beat a fat ass taekondo practicioner called kyle

cqc would get trounced by any other martial arts because it sucks ass and is clunky as fuck. martial arts like taekondo, hopkido, akido etc take longer to develop. because they require greater motor functions to master these forms.
if you put snake in nolanverse he would be no better than a random los ninjas who bruce trashed in begins

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2016 05:21 PM
EmptyHearted

while you made say that you not Dexx-Planet86 but other may think you are. just like they will think you are also was TrevorPhillipss, Chozone, VoidLord,

and for those whom youtube. may also think you were Redmage89

but you right one thing. there alot fanboy does overrated snake and big boss skills.

Last edited by EmptyHearted on Dec 23rd, 2016 at 02:42 AM

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2016 02:35 AM
EmptyHearted is currently offline Click here to Send EmptyHearted a Private Message Find more posts by EmptyHearted Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote