KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Malgus/Wrath/Ulic vs. Kenobi/Maul/Ventress

Malgus/Wrath/Ulic vs. Kenobi/Maul/Ventress
Started by: carthage

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Malgus/Wrath/Ulic vs. Kenobi/Maul/Ventress

*Lightsabers only

Battle takes place on neutral ground

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Aug 24th, 2015 08:58 PM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
McP

Team 1. Kenobi is terrible teampartner. Ventress is outclassed, I'm not sure about Wrath.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2015 09:06 PM
Click here to Send McP a Private Message Find more posts by McP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

Maul will beat any of his opponents, Kenobi will either win his fights or stalemate his opponents for a long time, Ventress can do well enough in surviving. Team 2.

“The galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2015 09:20 PM
Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

Team 3.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2015 09:51 PM
Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ILS
Maul will beat any of his opponents, Kenobi will either win his fights or stalemate his opponents for a long time, Ventress can do well enough in surviving. Team 2.

sick

Old Post Aug 24th, 2015 10:02 PM
Click here to Send FreshestSlice a Private Message Find more posts by FreshestSlice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AncientPower
The Chosen One

Team 1, Maul is the only one who might actually win a contest here.

Within your furnace heart, you burn in your own flame. This is how it feels to be Anakin Skywalker.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2015 10:51 PM
Click here to Send AncientPower a Private Message Find more posts by AncientPower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nai
Advocatus Diaboli

Originally posted by ILS
Maul will beat any of his opponents

Any of the trio would comfortably kick Maul's ass in sabers, while the first two would destroy him with the Force. Not even a contest.

quote:
Kenobi will either win his fights or stalemate his opponents for a long time

While I do think that Kenobi can hold off any of the trio for an extended time period in a pure saber duel, Malgus and the Wrath could probably one-shot him with the Force.

quote:
Ventress can do well enough in surviving. Team 2.

Against whom exactly?

"Dear God, what is it like in your funny little brains?"

Old Post Aug 24th, 2015 10:56 PM
Click here to Send Nai a Private Message Find more posts by Nai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

It's sabers only Nai

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Aug 24th, 2015 10:57 PM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nai
Advocatus Diaboli

Originally posted by carthage
It's sabers only Nai

Yay. Completely missed that.
It's still: Everybody > Maul; Everybody > Ventress; and Everybody > Kenobi, with the latter managing to stay alive until he gets double-teamed.

"Dear God, what is it like in your funny little brains?"

Old Post Aug 24th, 2015 11:04 PM
Click here to Send Nai a Private Message Find more posts by Nai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
McP

Wrath is inferior to Kenobi and Maul as duelist. Malgus is comperable or a bit superior

Old Post Aug 24th, 2015 11:06 PM
Click here to Send McP a Private Message Find more posts by McP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AncientPower
The Chosen One

No Wrath is not inferior, Wrath is arguably Dooku/Windu tier, he kicked the living shit out of his own era's finest duelists and even Darth Marr has no illusions about how easily Wrath could kick the crap out of him.

Within your furnace heart, you burn in your own flame. This is how it feels to be Anakin Skywalker.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2015 11:21 PM
Click here to Send AncientPower a Private Message Find more posts by AncientPower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

Didn't take much to trigger you SWTORians. eek!

“The galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2015 11:25 PM
Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

If that's triggered I'd love to see raging. Maybe someone will use the J word.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2015 11:32 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

Okay I'm curious...

Nai, why would you say Malgus, Wrath or Ulic are superior to Maul or Kenobi in sabers?

Old Post Aug 24th, 2015 11:35 PM
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

Originally posted by AncientPower
No Wrath is not inferior, Wrath is arguably Dooku/Windu tier, he kicked the living shit out of his own era's finest duelists and even Darth Marr has no illusions about how easily Wrath could kick the crap out of him.

In all fairness, Marr is the equivalent of a Force Sensitive cancer patient.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2015 11:53 PM
Click here to Send FreshestSlice a Private Message Find more posts by FreshestSlice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tondemonai

Wrath 1 or 2?

Either way though, I'm thinking team 1. Maul and Ventress aren't really contenders here with Malgus and Wrath, but Kenobi can keep himself alive until he gets gang banged. Ulic would probably be fodder and take on Ventress, which would be a stalemate until either Malgus or Wrath finishes off their opponent and rapes Kenobi then takes Ventress, use Sith Alchemy and Sorcery to prolong her life and heal her, and use her as a sex slave for all of eternity.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2015 03:54 AM
Click here to Send Tondemonai a Private Message Find more posts by Tondemonai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

Originally posted by Nai
Any of the trio would comfortably kick Maul's ass in sabers

LMFAO

Old Post Aug 25th, 2015 02:35 PM
Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Nai is on a roll

Old Post Aug 26th, 2015 05:47 AM