KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Raskta Lsu vs. 10 Inquisitors

Raskta Lsu vs. 10 Inquisitors
Started by: Stigma

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

Raskta Lsu vs. 10 Inquisitors

Setting: Where the Inquisitor fought Kanan for the last time.

Who wins?

Old Post Oct 5th, 2015 12:10 PM
Click here to Send Stigma a Private Message Find more posts by Stigma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Hm... even someone way stronger who'd cut down one or two fairly easy will have trouble with 10.... gotta think about this one. It's not remotely easy one way or another.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2015 01:53 PM
Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenwolf

Canon or Legend Inquisitors?

Old Post Oct 5th, 2015 02:28 PM
Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deronn Solo
King Yami

Lsu gets dogpiled.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2015 04:16 PM
Click here to Send Deronn Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Deronn Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

They would just all overwhelm her with the Force.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2015 05:00 PM
Click here to Send FreshestSlice a Private Message Find more posts by FreshestSlice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
McP

Inquisitors stomps, lol

Old Post Oct 5th, 2015 05:54 PM
Click here to Send McP a Private Message Find more posts by McP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

quote: (post)
Originally posted by McP
Inquisitors stomps, lol

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Oct 5th, 2015 06:01 PM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Originally posted by FreshestSlice

Possibly, though that's pretty hard once she's in melee.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2015 06:17 PM
Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

There's ten of them and she has next to no Force defence.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2015 06:37 PM
Click here to Send FreshestSlice a Private Message Find more posts by FreshestSlice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

There's ten of them and she has next to no Force defence.

She has 'get out of the way,' and yes, there's ten of them- meaning if she gets among them, it may be hard to target only her. They'll get in each other's way, is my point.

Also, as a group, they pretty much can't use the double-bladed or spin features of the Inquisitor saber, at least not if they're fighting more than two at once. Not enough room.

Raskta is from the Sith War, where fighting groups of low-level force users is probably the bulk of what she did. Let me remind you that she has an obscene kill count- some compare it to the number of sith casualties from the Thought Bomb.

Granted, very large numbers of those would be weaker than the Inquisitor, even a good deal weaker, but still.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2015 06:59 PM
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

Originally posted by Q99
Raskta is from the Sith War, where fighting groups of low-level force users is probably the bulk of what she did. Let me remind you that she has an obscene kill count- some compare it to the number of sith casualties from the Thought Bomb.
Yup. Even Raskta's inferior in martial combat, Lord Hoth, was plowing through a horde of Sith and soldiers while they tried to swarm him. I wouldn't be surprised if Raskta's done similar or greater things.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2015 07:15 PM
Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

-

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Oct 5th, 2015 07:19 PM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenwolf

Eh...weren't the Sith Infantry described more or less as fodder in the novels? To just be sent to die?...Mowing through a horde, doesn't really sound impressive.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2015 07:20 PM
Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dominis

Savage's chances of taking 20 magnaguards are far greater than Raskta taking 10 inquisitors, who, unlike the guards, have offensive force powers.

Season 1 inquisitor had a good understanding of perhaps every saber form. His TK is more refined than Kanan's, with rivaling raw power. I mean, his position is hunting surviving jedi from an order of very high quality. And his frustration at failing to subdue Kanan with TP likely indicates that he's good at it and has done so to other surviving jedi. Physical strength-wise, he's proved to be Kanan's superior on a number of occasions--Kanan being able to deflect fire power from ties without losing his saber. From what I've seen, he's a pretty advanced warrior. I'm sure one of the new source books has good stuff on him.

He's no Plo, Ventress or Obi Wan (according to Filoni, he's not council material), but he probably rivals low level masters, since I think it's implied Kanan reached that level by the end of season 1 (though I might be wrong).

Old Post Oct 5th, 2015 08:09 PM
Click here to Send Dominis a Private Message Find more posts by Dominis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Originally posted by Zenwolf
Eh...weren't the Sith Infantry described more or less as fodder in the novels? To just be sent to die?...Mowing through a horde, doesn't really sound impressive.

We're still talking force sensitives with some training and lightsaber.

And we're talking a kill count in the hundreds if not over a thousand.

Point is, groups of enemies are something she's done, probably in notably greater number than 10 to 1.

Granted, the Inquisitor is better trained than those, and I can see an argument for 10 being simply too much, but she's going to inflict some real casualties.

There'd been other cases where badass individuals have killed groups of properly trained force users. Antares Draco turned 7 trained sith guards into a pile of bodies, though he was exhausted in the process and fell right after. I'd put Raskta above Draco... mmm, though 10 is better than 7 and the Inquisitor would have more surprises....

quote:
SIDIOUS 66
He's no Plo, Ventress or Obi Wan (according to Filoni, he's not council material), but he probably rivals low level masters, since I think it's implied Kanan reached that level by the end of season 1 (though I might be wrong).

Kanan's a padawan who's gotten back into practice. Knight level, yes, but not Master level.

My impression is a council member would flat steamroll him, and he shouldn't be sent against masters unless they're the type promoted for diplomacy, wisdom, or something other than combat power. I do think there's plenty of Knights that could beat him 1 on 1.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2015 08:43 PM
ares834

thumb up

Old Post Oct 5th, 2015 08:44 PM
Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

Eh, a large percentage of Lsu's kill-count were Sith Lords, so they may have been more powerful than your average Imperial Inquisitor...

Old Post Oct 5th, 2015 08:53 PM
Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Raskta has no feats to suggest she can beat multiple duelists with comparable knowledge of Lightsaber forms, her only feats are blatant hyperbole

Old Post Oct 5th, 2015 08:54 PM
McP

Originally posted by |King Joker|
Eh, a large percentage of Lsu's kill-count were Sith Lords, so they may have been more powerful than your average Imperial Inquisitor...

Mmm that era is full of featless shit lords without proper training. They were probably even worse then low level Reborns from JKO/JA XD

Old Post Oct 5th, 2015 09:09 PM
Click here to Send McP a Private Message Find more posts by McP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Originally posted by carthage
Raskta has no feats to suggest she can beat multiple duelists with comparable knowledge of Lightsaber forms, her only feats are blatant hyperbole

Even if the numbers are an exaggeration, there's still no question that she's killed a gigantic pile of Sith lords, and her performance in her on-screen duel was itself very impressive.

Note that Farfalla is a renowned master known for his elegant, graceful, and clean movements while dueling, and even he was considered just a load next to Raskta. Being precise and having good form is good, but has limits.

Note that like Kanan when he won, she wields two lightsabers. And she was known to switch between styles, which is likely to catch the analytical Inquisitor off-guard- he may recognize what she's using, but not what she switches to in a second because she realizes he's beginning to expect X or Y style.

I mean, arguments are making me lean towards Inquisitor victory more, but he's a well-knowledged but relatively minor talent, while she's the most naturally talented and experienced swordbeing in an era when everyone was killing each other with swords, and even her answer to foes-with-force-offense was 'more dueling skill.'

Old Post Oct 5th, 2015 09:15 PM