KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Quinlan Vos DD vs ROTJ Luke

Quinlan Vos DD vs ROTJ Luke
Started by: redpill

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

ES2, don't get so angry. Let the man speak up and give his opinion.

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Oct 6th, 2015 01:58 AM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EmperorSidious2
Master of Magic

quote: (post)
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
ES2, don't get so angry. Let the man speak up and give his opinion.

If only the "man" actually had a good opinion to say.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2015 02:03 AM
Click here to Send EmperorSidious2 a Private Message Find more posts by EmperorSidious2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

What even is a "good" opinion, friend?

Old Post Oct 6th, 2015 02:04 AM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EmperorSidious2
Master of Magic

What even is a "good" opinion, friend?

What you post. smile This guy is a massive troll. He is possibly the dumbest person of all KMC. He puts Nepth, Legend, all of them to utter shame in trolling and such activities.

A good opinion is something well backed up, with actual plausible evidence. His aren't backed. He uses one time instances that have completely different circumstances than what the topic at hand is. For example, he says Yoda was attacked by Sidious even though he had time to evade. Ok I can role with that. However he uses that as saying Yoda will never move out of the way to suit his own agenda.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2015 02:09 AM
Click here to Send EmperorSidious2 a Private Message Find more posts by EmperorSidious2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by EmperorSidious2
What you post. smile This guy is a massive troll. He is possibly the dumbest person of all KMC. He puts Nepth, Legend, all of them to utter shame in trolling and such activities.

A good opinion is something well backed up, with actual plausible evidence. His aren't backed. He uses one time instances that have completely different circumstances than what the topic at hand is. For example, he says Yoda was attacked by Sidious even though he had time to evade. Ok I can role with that. However he uses that as saying Yoda will never move out of the way to suit his own agenda.
Irony. Control your anger, boy.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2015 02:16 AM
Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

I'd thought you believed Vader a clunky and slow swordsman, unable to defeat someone who's kept up with much faster opponents?
He defeated Luke in esb so it isn't a he can't defeat anyone who is faster but it's a real disadvantage but not one Dooku can use to win. Dooku is slower himself and not as quick as Luke or as powerful.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2015 02:17 AM
Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by TheNuisanceBird
Dooku would own ROTJ Luke. Luke takes physicality although he is completely outclassed in Force and Sabers.
No, he couldn't. How is he outclassed in sabers ? He crushed Vader. Anakin crushed Dooku. Anakin is the same guy but with less mobility in the suit and less force power.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2015 02:18 AM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Originally posted by quanchi112
He defeated Luke in esb so it isn't a he can't defeat anyone who is faster but it's a real disadvantage but not one Dooku can use to win. Dooku is slower himself and not as quick as Luke or as powerful.

Interesting. Just picking your brain, here.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2015 02:28 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Interesting. Just picking your brain, here.
Es also misrepresented my stances. he is compromised by emotion which is plain for all to see.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2015 02:32 AM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

I You truly am are Genghis Khan, bating you him out in the open to get slaughtered.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2015 02:34 AM
quanchi112
Disney

His fear might keep him away from the confirmed Jedi killer.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2015 02:36 AM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Proof that Genghis Khan fought Jedi

Old Post Oct 6th, 2015 02:37 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Proof that Genghis Khan fought Jedi
Not Genghis but Khan Noonien Singh the Jedi killer.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2015 02:42 AM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Khan has the renowned feat of slaughtering black hole-collapsing Luke Skywalker, Galaxy consumption Vitiate, and Destroy-fleets-by-getting-mad Sheev. thumb up

Old Post Oct 6th, 2015 02:43 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Khan has the renowned feat of slaughtering black hole-collapsing Luke Skywalker, Galaxy consumption Vitiate, and Destroy-fleets-by-getting-mad Sheev. thumb up
No one will challenge me and I came to this board months ago with an open challenge.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2015 02:46 AM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Depends on the stipulations of the battle. I'd vote Ant to challenge your Khan wank with his Revan wank, though.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2015 02:47 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Depends on the stipulations of the battle. I'd vote Ant to challenge your Khan wank with his Revan wank, though.
I am only familiar with the films, clone wars series, animated film, and the rebels episodes so outside of that I what debate a character I haven't read or seen personally. I'd love to do a complete comparison between Khan and Palpatine with anyone willing.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2015 02:49 AM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

It still depends how seriously you take the force user uber speed deal, even though they've been reacted to by non force users and aren't shown to move uber fast, (although Qui Gon and Kenobi do so in TPM.)

Old Post Oct 6th, 2015 02:51 AM
quanchi112
Disney

It still depends how seriously you take the force user uber speed deal, even though they've been reacted to by non force users and aren't shown to move uber fast, (although Qui Gon and Kenobi do so in TPM.)
Their sprint feat is impressive but we've never seen them run that fast while in direct combat. We saw them flee from combat in that scene. We have seen Windu use his speed to approach a jetpackless Jango and it wasn't that impressive at all. Look at the number shots Jango got off despite his inability to create space due to the monster damaging his jet pack.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2015 02:53 AM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Well of course, using that line of logic and playing by those rules, yeah, Khan would probably win. That said, if you include the totality of known star wars, (in which there are relative mook sith outrunning blaster fire and moving faster than droids can react,) then it's a whole different story, much less the planet tier monsters of the force, aka EU Sheev.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2015 02:55 AM