KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Top Ten Canon Favorite Star Wars characters

Top Ten Canon Favorite Star Wars characters
Started by: quanchi112

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Just wait for Snoke to become a kindly planet buster when everything settles in.
Darth Thor swears Luke will be more powerful or this won't make sense for Star Wars. He claims to be upset with this film as well while at the same time proclaiming he alone has the pulse for Star Wars.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2016 11:04 PM
Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

I sense Snoke will be greater than Luke, with Rey becoming greater than Snoke. But I'm not 100% sure, obviously.

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Jan 13th, 2016 11:10 PM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

I sense Snoke will be greater than Luke, with Rey becoming greater than Snoke. But I'm not 100% sure, obviously.
So you believe Rey will have Anakin like potential like in comparison with the emperor.

Darth Thor has firmly stated if Snoke is more powerful than Luke it won't make any sense.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2016 11:15 PM
Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Ehh, not quite Anakin-esque. I don't think anyone could replace the Father like Anakin could. But yeah, Rey at her best will bring Sidious and Luke to heel.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2016 11:17 PM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rebel95

But yeah, Rey at her best will bring Sidious and Luke to heel.

I highly doubt that

Old Post Jan 13th, 2016 11:22 PM
Click here to Send Rebel95 a Private Message Find more posts by Rebel95 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Not simultaneously, but yeah, there's going to be more to Rey than just the movies. I don't think she'll be > Sidious and Luke come Episode 9's end. Grandmistress Rey, though...

Old Post Jan 13th, 2016 11:23 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Rebel95
I highly doubt that
Believe in Snoke, my good friend. Believe.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2016 12:40 AM
Rebel95

Originally posted by quanchi112
Believe in Snoke, my good friend. Believe.

I do. I just don't think Rey will surpass Luke or Sidious like skillz said

Old Post Jan 14th, 2016 05:30 AM
Click here to Send Rebel95 a Private Message Find more posts by Rebel95 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

I do. I just don't think Rey will surpass Luke or Sidious like skillz said
Remember I said it first. Believe in Snoke and those Palpatine fanatics bide your time. Your reign will be over. Book it.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2016 04:13 PM
Rebel95

I'm looking forward it. I can't wait for the day I hear Palpatine's fanboys crying helplessly as his power is surpassed laughing out loud

Old Post Jan 14th, 2016 07:06 PM
quanchi112
Disney

I'm looking forward it. I can't wait for the day I hear Palpatine's fanboys crying helplessly as his power is surpassed laughing out loud
There will be a great deal of denial and gnashing of teeth but I'll shove the true power of the dark side up their asses.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2016 01:23 AM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Rey will surpass Snoke eventually. Just as Luke did Sheev.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2016 01:25 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Rey will surpass Snoke eventually. Just as Luke did Sheev.
I believe Snoke will try to use her for her power just as Han surmised he was using Kylo.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2016 01:36 AM
Rebel95

I think Kylo and Rey will end up killing Snoke together

Old Post Jan 15th, 2016 06:31 AM
Darth Thor

I think Rey might end up being the most powerful force user in the entire mythos tbh (minus the Ones).

I'm not sure if she'll gain that kind of power over 1 trilogy though (remember the next trilogy will probably come shortly after this one), but it seems to be what she's destined for.

Edit- Damn just noticed this is the Troll's thread.

Last edited by Darth Thor on Jan 15th, 2016 at 10:58 AM

Old Post Jan 15th, 2016 10:56 AM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

Really? I don't see Rey surpassing Luke Skywalker, especially if she turns out not to be his daughter.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2016 11:44 AM
Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sinious
Yo Da Best

I think Valkorion vs Sidious vs Snoke will be one epic and controversial thread. I mean TPM Sidious of course.

"That is why you fail."

Old Post Jan 15th, 2016 12:35 PM
Click here to Send Sinious a Private Message Find more posts by Sinious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

^ Seems to me what they're getting at in terms of her potential. Or she'll at least end up on Luke's level Imo. Just what I took from her insane progression of abilities (of course that could be down to training as a child).

Plus this quote from Trevorrow:

"Rey is a character that is important in this universe, not just in the context of The Force Awakens, but in the entire galaxy,

Old Post Jan 15th, 2016 12:38 PM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cs_zoltan

quote:
"Rey is a character that is important in this universe, not just in the context of The Force Awakens, but in the entire galaxy,”

Uhm, so? Kenobi was important too...

"You presume limits to our double standards. There are none." - Vitidiots

Old Post Jan 15th, 2016 12:50 PM
Click here to Send cs_zoltan a Private Message Find more posts by cs_zoltan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by cs_zoltan
Uhm, so? Kenobi was important too...

By his actions and role he played in the Skywalker legacy. Not because of his heritage or natural force potential.

Not that he's not powerful (he's a senior council member after all), but not to the extent that they're hinting at for Rey Imo.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2016 01:03 PM