KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Silver Surfer vs Green Lantern

Silver Surfer vs Green Lantern
Started by: abhilegend

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (32): « First ... « 29 30 [31] 32 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carver9

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rao Kal El
Denies bating but doesn't denies trolling, AWESOME!

SMH...do you have anything positive in you. Why when I read your post I know it's going to be nothing good. Like, do you get excited about being a grump? If you're not going to post anything relevant, don't post at all. If what I say or anyone else in here say gets to you, put them on ignore. I remember when people use to debate on KMC some yrs back, even when we had people like Colossus Big C but this place is becoming more like face book every day. If you want to talk about off topic discussions, go to the off topic thread.

How about this, you're on ignore. It's not even because of me, it's because every time I see you post to anyone, it's the usual. Hope you have a good one because you are remaining on ignore.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jan 14th, 2017 09:32 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Delta1938
laughing

On ignore.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2017 09:33 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delta1938
True King of House of El

Originally posted by carver9
On ignore.

Over a post that wasn't even to you. Also, DS is on your Ignore list.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2017 09:35 PM
Delta1938 is currently offline Click here to Send Delta1938 a Private Message Find more posts by Delta1938 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rao Kal El
DJ FrostByte

SMH...do you have anything positive in you. Why when I read your post I know it's going to be nothing good. Like, do you get excited about being a grump? If you're not going to post anything relevant, don't post at all. If what I say or anyone else in here say gets to you, put them on ignore. I remember when people use to debate on KMC some yrs back, even when we had people like Colossus Big C but this place is becoming more like face book every day. If you want to talk about off topic discussions, go to the off topic thread.

How about this, you're on ignore. It's not even because of me, it's because every time I see you post to anyone, it's the usual. Hope you have a good one because you are remaining on ignore.

laughing out loud love it

I also broke Carver, AWESOME! thumb up

Thank You Prof. T.C McAbe, You are Superman!

Last edited by Rao Kal El on Jan 14th, 2017 at 10:40 PM

Old Post Jan 14th, 2017 10:33 PM
Rao Kal El is currently offline Click here to Send Rao Kal El a Private Message Find more posts by Rao Kal El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Stop

Old Post Jan 14th, 2017 10:43 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rao Kal El
DJ FrostByte

Originally posted by Sin I AM
Stop

He deserves it. But I'll stop just cuz I like you and Pr

Thank You Prof. T.C McAbe, You are Superman!

Old Post Jan 14th, 2017 10:49 PM
Rao Kal El is currently offline Click here to Send Rao Kal El a Private Message Find more posts by Rao Kal El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
panthergod
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post May 30th, 2017 08:11 PM
panthergod is currently offline Click here to Send panthergod a Private Message Find more posts by panthergod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Bump

Old Post Oct 12th, 2019 07:13 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
9jaboy

Both Hal and Kyle have more powerful energy blasts than Surfer.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2019 11:59 PM
9jaboy is currently offline Click here to Send 9jaboy a Private Message Find more posts by 9jaboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

A missed feat but you know when Kyle triggered a Supernova in Solaris? He did it by creating a black hole inside Solaris and increasing his mass so that Solaris becomes a supernova.

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Beastly.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2019 04:46 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Sigh... anyways, Surfer stomps

Old Post Dec 14th, 2019 05:03 AM
Senor Cage

GL.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2019 05:14 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Sigh... anyways, Surfer stomps

laughing out loud

How?

Old Post Dec 14th, 2019 06:09 AM
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

Hal by far, Kyle by less far.

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Dec 14th, 2019 05:37 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by abhilegend
(please log in to view the image)

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jan 30th, 2020 05:44 PM
LordGod
The One

That was done with a wish from the Miracle Machine, no?

Old Post Jan 30th, 2020 05:49 PM
LordGod is currently offline Click here to Send LordGod a Private Message Find more posts by LordGod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Surfer stomps

Old Post Jan 30th, 2020 07:39 PM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Based on what??

Old Post Jan 30th, 2020 07:47 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

laughing out loudlaughing out loud

Even from the grave, you bring me joy and Carver headaches.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2020 07:48 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Well, he WAS dying.....

But yeah. Looks like Carv doesn't debate anymore.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2020 07:53 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote