KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » RC & Dim Vacation Pics

RC & Dim Vacation Pics
Started by: Ratcat

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
queeq
Chaos

Re: ...

Good, so we are in agreeance on that. Looked like you had a clue to unravel that mystery, but *POP* goes another hot air balloon. laughing out loud

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2001 08:51 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Really, maybe you know something I don't

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2001 08:53 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

That goes without saying. laughing out loud ut asto that particular question I'm still in the dark. Sorry.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2001 08:56 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Well, if you're not gonna tell me how great the photos are then I'm not gonna talk to you any more. laughing out loud

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2001 08:59 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Oh, so you were waiting for compliments. Sorry. But I think I already did. But okay, I'm not going to be a party pooper on this one.

Here we go: Great, wonderful, excellent, superb, swell, outstanding, magnificent, mind blowing, cool, breathtaking, inspiring, funny, fantastic, real, powerful stuff, cowabunga etc.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2001 09:03 PM
Ratcat

Oh, you shouldn't have. laughing out loud

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2001 09:11 PM
Gundark
Mayhem

Just got done scoping them all out, RC...they're great ! You and Dim look like you had so much fun...wish we could have all been there with you ! I think Dimmy is beautiful...the camera treats her well. (No lesbianism intended, Dim). And I apologize, RC....you're a lot taller when you get off that speeder bike ! laughing out loud laughing out loud

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2001 09:23 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Thanks Gundy. True, there is no denying that Dimmy is a pretty lady. We had a good time, just a shame we had to go hom,e, that's all. sad

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2001 09:26 PM
Gundark
Mayhem

Well maybe we can still pull this thing off next May for ep2....smile That would be so cool.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2001 09:37 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Gundy and RC to Disney in May, how nice. laughing out loud

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2001 10:38 PM
the Whill

Did I hear lesbianism? Where!! That would get more people here.smile

RC I was dissapointed there were no shots of you in a bikini.

The best pic is "Dim at the Magic Kingdom", you look so happy!smile

I wish I could afford to go. I could make it to EuroDisney but they'd have to take it out of France and put it somewhere nice first.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2001 11:15 PM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Poor Whill. I know how you feel. But Paris lies withing reach for me, but I guess I have to wait a few years as well. Some people have all the luck.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2001 11:18 PM
the Whill

Queeq do you want to build our own?
We could build an anti-Euro-Disney.

*i am kj, but only at weekends.*

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2001 11:43 PM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Sure KJ, why not. I'd go for that. Where shall we build it: the North Sea?

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2001 11:48 PM
Ratcat

Yeah, May 2002 needs to happen Gundy. And queeq, stop pleading poverty and wishing luck.

I went to Florida last week for one very good reason. I worked damned hard, and saved up the money to go.

I don't drink, I rarely go out, I put in a lot of hours at work and that was my thankyou to myself.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2001 11:49 PM
queeq
Chaos

Sounds like me. laughing out loud

Didn't know you'd get mad.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2001 11:51 PM
Ratcat

I'm not mad, I'm just saying.

I did work my little (ok big!) butt off for this trip, and it was well worth it.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2001 11:53 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Disneyworld, eh? Hmmm...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2001 12:04 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

And Don't forget Universal Studios....

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2001 12:10 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Heck, this is getting more complex...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2001 12:18 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote