KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Game of Thrones

Game of Thrones
Started by: Bardock42

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (142): « First ... « 140 141 [142]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ares834

quote: (post)
Originally posted by cdtm
In terms of "best" (respectful is a different thing), nothing beats the Red Wedding.

Ned Stark's execution does IMO. But maybe the books color my perception here, as in the books Ned is set up to be The Main Character whereas Rob is a side character.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2019 07:12 PM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
staxamillion
Sir Snikts-A-Lot

Originally posted by jaden_2.0
Prior to the second last episode I'd have been tempted to say Jorah and Barristan Selmy but while they had badass fights to the death they ended up throwing their lives away for a murderous *****

So with them out I'd have to say, respectful to their characters in a good way

The Hound
Hodor
Benjen Stark
Grenn

Also respectful of their characters who died how they deserved as pieces of shit

Joffrey
Ramsey
Walder Frey

Meryn Trant

toss Viserys Targaryen on that bottom list and craster

disrespected - Jeor Mormont

Old Post Jun 5th, 2019 08:08 PM
staxamillion is currently offline Click here to Send staxamillion a Private Message Find more posts by staxamillion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samhain
The Demon Hunter

No death really surprised me as I had read the books but the most satisfying were Joffrey and Ramsey, the saddest ones were ones like Rickon and Myrcella, who were completely innocent kids who died needlessly. The best one overall may be Oberyn Martell.

rolling on floor laughing smokin' messed

Old Post Jun 5th, 2019 10:19 PM
samhain is currently offline Click here to Send samhain a Private Message Find more posts by samhain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
staxamillion
Sir Snikts-A-Lot

from the books jon snow's death hit me hard

most surprising was Ned and Drogo

Old Post Jun 6th, 2019 12:44 PM
staxamillion is currently offline Click here to Send staxamillion a Private Message Find more posts by staxamillion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

Originally posted by staxamillion
from the books jon snow's death hit me hard

most surprising was Ned and Drogo

Don’t care much for Drogo. I was surprise by Ned’s though. Was pretty piss about that.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2019 02:49 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lol@ how Drogo died. Wasn't it "Oh know I got an infection" and then Dany sacrifices her baby with black magic to "save" him, but he's a vegetable, then she smothers him.

El oh el. Owned.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2019 03:13 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
staxamillion
Sir Snikts-A-Lot

I just didn't expect drogo to go down so soon

Old Post Jun 6th, 2019 03:28 PM
SquallX

Originally posted by staxamillion
I just didn't expect drogo to go down so soon

Same with Drogo.

I actually thought Robert would have gotten back in shape when he heard of the birth of the baby and the Dothraki’s trying to invade Westeros. All the while Ned is doing his best to protect his family.

I always wanted a scene-book or show- where Dany sat down and reliazed she loved a man that raped her multiple times, and her new people are rapist and slavers. I wanted both Martin and the show writers to being that intent to the forefront, that bringing the Dothraki’s west would be far worse than not having them at all.

That’s why I actually liked the original manuscript where Dany killed Drogo after he killed Viserys and escape to the mountains.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2019 10:27 AM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
staxamillion
Sir Snikts-A-Lot

i hadn't heard of the original manuscript. that would have been cool

Old Post Jun 7th, 2019 03:14 PM
SquallX

I know this is old as ****, but I’ve been watching a lot of Pitch Meeting, and was his one had me giggling like a school girl in Sunday school, that I had to share it.

If after watching this you don’t laugh, you have no sense of humor.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2019 12:41 AM
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Ryan George is usually pretty funny. He also has a self-named channel where he makes general skits as well.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2019 03:50 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote