KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » Yerss's Game "The Sith Strikes Back"

Yerss's Game "The Sith Strikes Back"
Started by: yerssot

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (48): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
yerssot

quote:
Originally posted by yerssot
200 meters ahead of you

long sabre Rex?
you haven't killed a mercenary, though you're standing in a defensive position...

BB, you're a general knight, making pirouettes AND deflecting shots with this amount is not a good idea, you get hit in the upperleg, ... well... actually "hit" is a big word, you're hurt yes, no blood and it won't bother you, though it will make you go easy on fighting for now...

(btw, bacta isn't around in this area, so you'll have to get better the old fashioned way)

Old Post Jun 1st, 2003 05:27 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

"let's head there!" shouts seigan pointing towards the forest.
He slowly starts to make his way to it, backwards, deflecting the incoming shots

Old Post Jun 1st, 2003 07:26 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

you're actually running to the forest where everyone is shooting at you?

place the shuttle in the center; the forest goes from west to east and is full of mercenaries, the south has some rocks, no shooting there
(you can still change your post if you wish, but going to the forest is suicide)

Old Post Jun 1st, 2003 07:30 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

oh..yeah..i thought that the forest is safe behind us.big grin
rewritting:
let's head there!" shouts seigan pointing towards the stones behind them.
He slowly starts to make his way to them, backwards, deflecting the incoming shots.
We can find cover there

(ok..this is by far the braves thing that jedi have ever done. Throwing yourself into the will of planetary defences and falling into a small...civill war??...nicestick out tongue )

Old Post Jun 1st, 2003 07:58 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

civil war? hmm, religious mess more likely... you the jedi vs mercenaries and Sith ...

going to wait before the "update" to see what the others are planning to do

Old Post Jun 1st, 2003 07:59 PM
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

I jump out igniting my sabres and deflecting shots. Honed reptilians senses give me faster reflexes than humans...

I also make my way towards the rocks, slowly.

(Man, when you said action from the start, you meant it, didn't you? wink )

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2003 02:20 AM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Allor_Vader
Elven Warrior of the RP

Analaya ignited her lightsaber and stepped out of the shuttle. Deflecting the shots, she moved towards cover never letting her guard up.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2003 03:26 AM
Allor_Vader is currently offline Click here to Send Allor_Vader a Private Message Find more posts by Allor_Vader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
genral zink
Keeper of the Jello

Quixan ignites his sabers and deflects many shots. He follow Seigan.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2003 04:39 AM
genral zink is currently offline Click here to Send genral zink a Private Message Find more posts by genral zink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bespin Bart
Buggy

"Damn!" Joth shouts. He continues deflect. He reflects a bolt back towards the mercenaries.

THIS IS WHAT WE'VE WAITED FOR
THIS IS IT, BOYS, THIS IS WAR!

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2003 04:42 AM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

I always keep my word kaliero wink

going to ask FM to post again, if he follows I'll update

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2003 02:56 PM
Fire

(he has)
(I was wondering is it possible to cut open the shuttle hull on the other side, the south side, if that's possible I do that and exit that way, if that isn't possible I try to get out of the shuttle ASAP and try to get behind it asap making my way south)

"We can't stay here or we all die I suggest we follow Seigan"

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2003 05:15 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Ganon presses forwards out the door and then towards the boulders.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2003 07:00 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

Of course you can, it's a lightsabre and some "normal sw metal" wink

you all safely reach the rocks, fire seems to have stopped and you see more and more jedi following your lead...

perhaps this is a good time to establish a camp? you'll need a good place first ... (and no dexx! no running north!)

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2003 07:59 PM
Dexx
wingless

(damnsmile.......
camp while under heavy fire?)

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2003 08:18 PM
REXXXX
Networking

"Good thinking, Seigan. We'll be somewhat safe here. Let's set up our camps behind the biggest boulders," Ganon suggests.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2003 08:18 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

I didn't ment a camp under heavy fire, dexx, I ment a camp which is safe, where you can get support from the ships above, that one

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2003 08:19 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Why would we camp under heavy fire, Dexx? *shrugs*

Old Post Jun 4th, 2003 01:00 AM
yerssot

any plans made by the jedi yet?

Old Post Jun 4th, 2003 04:40 PM
Dexx
wingless

(i don't get this....did we get away from the attackers?)

Old Post Jun 4th, 2003 07:04 PM
REXXXX
Networking

(I suppose. We made it to the rocks and you're a hero for giving us all the idea.)

Old Post Jun 4th, 2003 09:51 PM