KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » Yerss's Game "The Sith Strikes Back"

Yerss's Game "The Sith Strikes Back"
Started by: yerssot

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (48): « First ... « 45 46 [47] 48 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
yerssot

"What I can teach you, is to become everything you ever wanted, the power to be truely free from your oppression!
I can teach it all to you, the only thing you have to do, is simply accept my offer to help you out"

Old Post Nov 16th, 2003 11:24 AM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

Well...i'll skip the part where Seigan looks so undetermined, but confused...he's shocked about his coleague's death...everything is through a different light for him, adn bla bla bla....etc, etc.
and i'll get to:
"very well, then" says Seigan "i accept"

Old Post Nov 16th, 2003 11:30 AM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

He stands up and walks to you...
he places his hand on your shoulder
"good, you have taken your first step into a better universe.
now come with me and we'll start the teaching"
he nods to a door at the end of the room

Old Post Nov 16th, 2003 11:32 AM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

"oh..straight to the point, very well" he says walking to the door.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2003 11:52 AM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

"There is no need to waist time as we currently have ran into a small ...problem you are aware off..."

Old Post Nov 16th, 2003 05:40 PM
Dexx
wingless

"my coleagues?" asks Seigan

(okay sorry guyz..looks like i won't be on your side anymore....no worries..it was long since planned.
so does it get a thread separation or something?)

Old Post Nov 16th, 2003 05:43 PM
Bespin Bart
Buggy

Long since planned eh? laughing out loud

THIS IS WHAT WE'VE WAITED FOR
THIS IS IT, BOYS, THIS IS WAR!

Old Post Nov 16th, 2003 05:45 PM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

yeah, but I was planning to make a new one when I'm back on campus where my papers are

"Yes, they have found us and attacked this stronghold ... now we must stand or Tatooine will for ever be lost."
The room goes to a big empty room...
"Now ... we will see how far your training has gone ..."

Five of those bolts like Luke fought one on board of the MF in ANH, appear

Old Post Nov 16th, 2003 05:48 PM
Dexx
wingless

Seigan ignites his saber and waits for the little blasts

Old Post Nov 16th, 2003 08:06 PM
yerssot

and now I reached campus, so dexx, you ignite your sabre in the other thread which I will create shortly ...

every player is still free to check out the other side, though it could spoil the fun... besides, it won't matter a lot, game is almost finished

Old Post Nov 16th, 2003 09:49 PM
REXXXX
Networking

"Serves her right...failed trainee..." Ganon snorts, turning back into his humanoid form.

"Let's get you guys out of here..."

Old Post Dec 10th, 2003 12:23 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

well, Zink has lost the lower part of his left arm and BB has a stab in his left leg

both won't die from it, but they need to get some medical help someday...

Old Post Dec 10th, 2003 12:39 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Ganon helps Joth get to his feet and grabs Quixan's lightsaber before helping Quixan up.

"Let's go!"

He moves to the next room, in the direction of the entrance they had come in from.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2003 01:59 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

where you come from is going up, but with those two wounded, you can't... obviously ...

when you take the door, you feel that you're in serious danger
when you enter the room, you at first don't see anything strange, it's just a big room with almost nothing in it, just a few other doors...

Old Post Dec 14th, 2003 11:02 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Ganon tries to use the Force to guide him to a less dangerous door and enters, lightsaber in hand.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2003 04:30 PM
yerssot

are you helping the other two in the meantime?

Old Post Dec 14th, 2003 05:02 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Yep.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2003 11:34 PM
yerssot

You're about to go through a door which you think is rather safe when another door opens and someone you never have seen before walks through it, grinning at you.
Before you can take an action, he ForcePulls the THREE of you away from the door and into the wall furtest away from the doors.
Ganon, you know this guy is not to mess with if he can do this!

Old Post Dec 16th, 2003 11:38 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Ganon ignites his lightsaber, more as a defensive action.

"Let us pass," Ganon says.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2003 03:48 PM
yerssot

The man laughs.
"Ganon, always so full of ...anger... doesn't your pathetic code forbid it?
I will keep this simple, young one. Give in to your anger ... or parish"

Old Post Dec 16th, 2003 05:49 PM