I thought they have been holding back a bit on Thor's might in the name of team building, to allow other Avengers to have a role and not have him be so powerful he wouldn't need them. But he's getting more powerful all the time.
His best feats in the MCU:
- Taking on a whole army of Frost Giants and practically beating them himself, while destroying a large part of the planet - then flew right through Laufey's monstrous 'goat' just for giggles.
- Hitting an Aether-powered Malekith so hard the Earth cracked open around them and shockwaves shattered windows.
- His punches can stagger Hulk; with mjolnir he knocked him flying.
- Despite accidentally giving Iron Man a 400% powerup, took no damage or was staggered by any of IM's attacks on him.
- His lighting took down a few Chitauri leviathans at once, and split open the Sokovia meteor.
A lifting feat would be good; we saw in the first Avengers he seems able to match Hulk's strength. But when you have such an awesome hammer, it's hard not to lead with that.
"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison
I mean, he was sending soldiers flying pretty dang far in that opening scene in Age of Ultron, and it seems to be pretty clearly established he's out of the league of someone like Cap. Though I put him below Hulk overall even with Mjolnir, he was able to stagger him with his hits, which gives you an idea of his level of striking power. His hits only look human because of who he's fighting: Vision, Hulk, Malekith, Loki etc.