KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Religion Forum » So, God has a wife?

So, God has a wife?
Started by: riv6672

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Stigma
As a Catholic my biggest concern with this issue is if god uses protection during his playtime with the missus.<mindblown>

He probably neglects his wife. I hear God has a thing for virgins. Plus he's a gentlemen, you remember how he asked Mary in advance if he could impregnate her, right? How he asked her permission? It set a good example.

Old Post May 25th, 2016 12:48 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

He was disguised as a swan.

Old Post May 25th, 2016 01:25 AM
Lord Lucien is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

I've seen some nice artwork of that.

Old Post May 25th, 2016 04:44 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Who believes this stuff anyway? laughing out loud

^He did.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2016 12:43 AM
NewGuy01 is currently offline Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Originally posted by NewGuy01
^He did.

(please log in to view the image)

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Jun 10th, 2016 12:52 AM
Jaggarath is currently offline Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

I believe in RDJ, too.

People said gus career was dead and he couldnt carry the first Iron Man movie. The fools.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2016 01:32 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm just waiting for Sherlock 3.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2016 01:03 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Same. I love his version of the character.
Actually i enjoy all 3 current versions.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2016 01:09 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Luckily the next Sherlock with RDJ begins filming this fall. He's now who I think of whenever I think of the character. I actually enjoy him as Holmes more then I do as Iron Man.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2016 01:53 PM
riv6672

I enjoy both characters as played by him. I cant see another actor playing Iron Man, but like i said i like the Lee Miller and Cumberbatch Sherlocks too, all are unique takes.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2016 01:58 PM
Greatest I am

Re: So, God has a wife?

Christians can never accept that fact.

It would mean that God cheated on Asherah with Mary.

Bad enough as is with God coveting Mary, another mans wife, cuckolded Joseph, and then became a deadbeat dad by just taking off and abandoning his son.

Christians like to mimic that and that is why we have about 50% of all households now having only a single female parent.

Christians like to follow their God's lead ------ in some few instances.

Regards
DL

Old Post Jun 10th, 2016 09:41 PM
Greatest I am is currently offline Click here to Send Greatest I am a Private Message Find more posts by Greatest I am Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

laughing out loud

Old Post Jun 10th, 2016 10:16 PM
nfactor1995
The N-Factor

Asherah was a false god/idol that the Israelites worshiped...such as during the time of Ahab and Jezebel...

Old Post Dec 6th, 2016 06:01 AM
nfactor1995 is currently offline Click here to Send nfactor1995 a Private Message Find more posts by nfactor1995 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Huh. Lots of thread bumps for me today.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2016 06:25 AM
Flyattractor

It is a well known fact that we and the universe are really just God's Basement Hobby to get Him away from the Wife's nagging.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2016 07:34 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindship
Snap out of it.

Originally posted by riv6672
^^^ no protection. Hence the milky way.
Not the Big Bang? There goes that theory.

Shinier than a speeding bullet.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2016 10:36 AM
Mindship is currently offline Click here to Send Mindship a Private Message Find more posts by Mindship Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

The Big Bang led to the Milky Way. As it should. thumb up

Old Post Dec 6th, 2016 10:54 AM