KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » life after secret wars

life after secret wars
Started by: leonidas

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

i hope so. i mean literally, he has spent his entire career fighting them and suddenly he's always been one of them? wtf? idiotic even by the lesser standards of today. blink

Old Post Jul 1st, 2016 11:06 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Punisher killed his own (resurrected) family. With fire.

S.H.I.E.L.D. was actually a tiny fraction of HYDRA.

Xavier wiped Wolverine's mind.

Odin was not the All-Father, just a usurper.

Gwen spread her legs for Norman Osborn.

====
Marvel keeps doing this. They never really stop.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2016 11:11 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

meh, just finished #2 of rogers. it's sort of clever and ALMOST works for me. using the kobik to essentially rewrite his history when she made him young is pretty clever imo. the way it was explained was a bit forced but i could see it almost working. it's a great plan by skull--would actually have liked to see the build up play out longer, but no doubt it's about the best way to get true revenge against cap. i'm hooked enough to keep reading to find out where it all goes....

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2016 02:25 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

i've been surprised to find myself enjoying the new rogers cap series. interesting and curious to see how it plays out.

can't believe the ultimates beat thanos down a second time. lol sure it took some tech, but that's twice they took him out in short order. not sure i'm loving the ultimates though. they keep doing things that it seems others like reed or tony could have or should have thought of before. not sure if thanos's stock has just plummeted or if the ultimates has just over-valued itself....

enjoying the x-books too so far--at least for the most part.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2016 09:11 PM
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

so...the ultimates is done and moving onto ultimates2 (squared)?? strange turn of events there....

Old Post Oct 28th, 2016 09:38 PM