KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Zodiac Signs

Zodiac Signs
Started by: |King Joker|

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by walshy
virgo, scroll up damn
literally a Virgo

Kek.

Bulbasaur, the original... Pepe.

Last edited by Raz on Jan 1st 2000 at 00:00AM

Old Post May 18th, 2016 02:41 PM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
walshy
Veteran. Wrestler. Hero

Except no because piggle so

VIRGO HOROSCOPE: TODAY

Wednesday 05/18/2016
The strong pull of gravity toward matters of your career and status is at its peak, but this doesn’t mean you should neglect your emotions and your intimate relationships. As the workday ends, turn to your loved ones and your family instead of carrying your briefcase home to work some more.
Communicate with tact and dignity, or you might find yourself in a situation you don’t know how to resolve. Nothing will be gained if you don’t stick to self-respect.

Old Post May 18th, 2016 03:07 PM
walshy is currently offline Click here to Send walshy a Private Message Find more posts by walshy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Except no because piggle so

VIRGO HOROSCOPE: TODAY

Wednesday 05/18/2016
The strong pull of gravity toward matters of your career and status is at its peak, but this doesn’t mean you should neglect your emotions and your intimate relationships. As the workday ends, turn to your loved ones and your family instead of carrying your briefcase home to work some more.
Communicate with tact and dignity, or you might find yourself in a situation you don’t know how to resolve. Nothing will be gained if you don’t stick to self-respect.
this should be a daily thing.

Bulbasaur, the original... Pepe.

Last edited by Raz on Jan 1st 2000 at 00:00AM

Old Post May 18th, 2016 03:26 PM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Originally posted by Jesus McBurger
really interesting, I dont really like giving myself labels because i dont know how people view me

I actually think thr ONLY labels that matter are the ones you give yourself.

And yes, Fly, back in the day i was a great wingman!

Old Post May 18th, 2016 09:07 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheOneFirestorm

I'm a Libra and I love that I am a Libra.

From what I read Libras are persons that don't want to create drama and conflict, also they attempt to avoid conflict and discord which makes them feel uneasy and uncomfortable. A different story if they are being treated unfairly or being antagonized or someone else in certain situations.

Elliot Ness from the Terrific Action Crime Drama Mob Movie The Untouchables

Old Post May 21st, 2016 03:57 PM
TheOneFirestorm is currently offline Click here to Send TheOneFirestorm a Private Message Find more posts by TheOneFirestorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by riv6672
And yes, Fly, back in the day i was a great wingman!

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post May 21st, 2016 09:37 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

I'm a Scorpio and I think I fit both the strengths and weaknesses of Scorpios for the most part: http://zodiac-signs-astrology.com/z...gns/scorpio.htm

Old Post May 22nd, 2016 05:20 PM
|King Joker| is currently offline Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slay
Skyhighatrist

Weaknesses: all work and no play

I think the weaknesses is me to a tee

Talk about a lack of self-knowledge.

Originally posted by It's xyz!
literally a Virgo

Kek.

Bit rich coming from you, innit?

Old Post May 22nd, 2016 05:46 PM
Slay is currently offline Click here to Send Slay a Private Message Find more posts by Slay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheOneFirestorm

I love reading about traits if you are born on this day in a astrology book, and im amazed it fits me like a glove.

Old Post May 23rd, 2016 07:04 PM
TheOneFirestorm is currently offline Click here to Send TheOneFirestorm a Private Message Find more posts by TheOneFirestorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

Originally posted by TheOneFirestorm
I love reading about traits if you are born on this day in a astrology book, and im amazed it fits me like a glove.
Same!

Old Post May 23rd, 2016 07:27 PM
|King Joker| is currently offline Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

That is pretty fun. I dont think i've ever met anyone who didnt know their sign. Its just something everyone messes with at some point.

Old Post May 24th, 2016 09:33 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

My horoscope for today.

Do not get involved with stuff that you are unsure of. Unless you can commit yourself to following through with something all the way, don't commit yourself at all. Too many people are counting on you. Why start something when half of your brain is already coming up with an escape plan? If you don't want to be involved, then don't get involved. People will respect you a lot more if you are just open and up front about your concerns. Flaking out at the last minute is not going to win you points.

Guess i wont go to that all you can eat buffet for lunch.

Old Post May 25th, 2016 01:03 PM
walshy
Veteran. Wrestler. Hero

Originally posted by TheOneFirestorm
I find it interesting but also don't like that being born at certain time of year determining certain character traits

Old Post May 25th, 2016 02:59 PM
walshy is currently offline Click here to Send walshy a Private Message Find more posts by walshy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

There's no fate but what we make.

Old Post May 25th, 2016 09:03 PM
Flyattractor

I think I am a Virgo. Or was that a Vigo!?

Old Post May 26th, 2016 06:00 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

^^^beats me!

Old Post May 26th, 2016 09:47 AM
riv6672

For today.

Jesus will stalk you and kill your animals. Incitement is not a word you want to be hearing today, so avoid any particularly aggressive behavior.

Old Post May 26th, 2016 09:48 AM
TheOneFirestorm

Originally posted by Flyattractor
I think I am a Virgo. Or was that a Vigo!?

Nice joke but no doubt its Virgo while Vigo is the fictional Sorcerer Tyrant of Ghostbusters 2.

Old Post May 27th, 2016 06:07 AM
TheOneFirestorm

Originally posted by riv6672
There's no fate but what we make.

Nice 1 your quoting from the marvelous movie that is Terminator 2 Judgement Day.
A amazing sequel that shows the 2nd movie can be better than the 1st.

It can give you a decent or pretty decent idea but a person should not view it as the Gospel. Traits and things of a person can be changed.

I also read about Libras look much younger than their actual age..
I'm amazed that being true including with me.

Old Post May 27th, 2016 07:10 AM
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

I'm Pisces. I don't believe in astrology, but I admittedly do fit some of the Pisces characteristics. No surprise seeing as how broad the characterizing traits can be in stuff like this though.

Old Post May 27th, 2016 08:33 AM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote