KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Black Panther vs. Kraven the Hunter

Black Panther vs. Kraven the Hunter
Started by: Facee

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

quote: (post)
Originally posted by deathslash
so what you're saying is that based off of a fight years ago in which panther didn't have his current upgrades or tech, you believe that kraven wins? More over, you've decided to completely ignore that panther is stronger, faster, and has better tech than he did at that time, and you believe that this is an acceptable way of determining a winner?

So how strong is Black Panther now? Captain America level?

Yes, like I said, upgrades like that rarely stick. A writer isn't going to use Panther as "Oh, he is stronger than Kraven now, he will totally win now."

Old Post Jun 17th, 2016 06:12 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

strong enough to go h2h against black dwarf and namor apparently.... with his tech assistance that he has as common gear nowadays. totally f'd a cool character imo. marvel and their damn penchant for overpowering any character the least bit popular.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2016 06:19 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash
Pyromaniacal Humanitarian

Originally posted by leonidas
strong enough to go h2h against black dwarf and namor apparently.... with his tech assistance that he has as common gear nowadays. totally f'd a cool character imo. marvel and their damn penchant for overpowering any character the least bit popular.
thumb up also oneshotted Black Swan (who herself is implied to be a 50+ tonner) and casually broke nigh indestructible wakandan glass that was keeping terrax in his containment cell.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2016 06:23 PM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

That's not the first time a street level character has gone against a class 100 level character.

He didn't look any stronger than HFless wolverine OTOH.

http://i.imgur.com/JGUw4vv.jpg

Old Post Jun 17th, 2016 06:53 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by abhilegend

Yes, like I said, upgrades like that rarely stick. A writer isn't going to use Panther as "Oh, he is stronger than Kraven now, he will totally win now."

But the incarnation that fought Kraven in TMWF "saga" didn't even have HSH...

Old Post Jun 17th, 2016 07:00 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
But the incarnation that fought Kraven in TMWF "saga" didn't even have HSH...

Issue number?

Old Post Jun 17th, 2016 07:05 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Black Panther: The Man Without Fear #518 - 520.

Horrible art, btw. Jefte Palo. I don't get it how he gets actually paid for it.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2016 07:09 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash

That's not the first time a street level character has gone against a class 100 level character.

what? Do you need him to force Logan to the ground and rape him? He was holding Logan back and didn't need to do anything more than convince him to stop fighting. Also, what does logan's lack of a healing factor have to do with anything?

Old Post Jun 17th, 2016 09:30 PM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vanguard

Old Post Jun 17th, 2016 09:57 PM
Vanguard is currently offline Click here to Send Vanguard a Private Message Find more posts by Vanguard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruhMan
World Champion

Lol at "Whoa--Fast!"

Old Post Jun 17th, 2016 11:17 PM
BruhMan is currently offline Click here to Send BruhMan a Private Message Find more posts by BruhMan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

umm, all he did was hold him. ben would have looked the same as he did doing that.....

and i don't think many streets have done what bp has done lately--and believe me, i don't like what he's been doing. i liked him way better when he WAS a street guy. iron fist is another one they eff'd up imo. couldn't leave well enough alone i guess....

Old Post Jun 17th, 2016 11:45 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue Area Vet
Restricted

Account Restricted

He's always been as strong as CA, what are you talking about? Further, a large part of his greatest strength feat occurred decades ago and he's only gotten stronger. Stop being a hater, hater.

Last edited by Blue Area Vet on Jun 18th, 2016 at 12:35 AM

Old Post Jun 18th, 2016 12:31 AM
Blue Area Vet is currently offline Click here to Send Blue Area Vet a Private Message Find more posts by Blue Area Vet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Also, what does logan's lack of a healing factor have to do with anything?

Quite a lot, considering that Wolverine's superhuman stats are a side-effect of his HF (depending on the writer/era)...

Anyway, in DoW mini it was clarified that he did retain his speed and strength. Still, with no HF, he can't exert himself for continuous periods of time and Panther was at his best, with KotD repowerement/boost.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2016 01:51 AM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

what? Do you need him to force Logan to the ground and rape him? He was holding Logan back and didn't need to do anything more than convince him to stop fighting. Also, what does logan's lack of a healing factor have to do with anything?

I'd like to see him try.

Logan is weaker without his HF.

Wut? How's that relevant?
umm, all he did was hold him. ben would have looked the same as he did doing that.....

and i don't think many streets have done what bp has done lately--and believe me, i don't like what he's been doing. i liked him way better when he WAS a street guy. iron fist is another one they eff'd up imo. couldn't leave well enough alone i guess....

I disagree. Just look at what Batman is doing lately and it's much more impressive than what Panther is doing.

He looked worse than a batman copy as well.

KOTD didn't amp his strength AFAIK. It only gave him knowledge about the previous Panthers.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2016 03:07 AM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
He's always been as strong as CA, what are you talking about? Further, a large part of his greatest strength feat occurred decades ago and he's only gotten stronger. Stop being a hater, hater.

As strong as Cap? Keep dreaming.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2016 03:08 AM
Vanguard

Wut? How's that relevant?

You're making it seem like he couldn't overpower Wolverine. I'm showing you that he can.

He's also superhumanly strong btw. At least as strong as Cap currently

Old Post Jun 18th, 2016 03:20 AM
Vanguard is currently offline Click here to Send Vanguard a Private Message Find more posts by Vanguard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

He didn't overpowered Wolverine there. What are you talking about?

Old Post Jun 18th, 2016 03:32 AM
deathslash

Logan is weaker without his HF.
except for how it was outright stated by Mr fantastic himself that Logan still had all of other his superhuman human abilities. Try a different lie.
He looked worse than a batman copy as well.

Both of them stating that they didn't want to fight, and not knowing whether the knight had any physical amps equals out to him looking worse? They were evenly matched and even a newborn would be able to see that. Your eyes must be covered by batman's jizz. He really should have given you a towel to wipe it off.
KOTD didn't amp his strength AFAIK. It only gave him knowledge about the previous Panthers.

*Casually draws blood from namor* "it didn't amp his strength"

Old Post Jun 18th, 2016 04:43 AM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

except for how it was outright stated by Mr fantastic himself that Logan still had all of other his superhuman human abilities. Try a different lie.

He did but to a lesser extent.

quote:
Both of them stating that they didn't want to fight, and not knowing whether the knight had any physical amps equals out to him looking worse?

Yes, he fla out said Knight fought better than him.

quote:
They were evenly matched and even a newborn would be able to see that. Your eyes must be covered by batman's jizz. He really should have given you a towel to wipe it off.

Says the brotha.

quote:
*Casually draws blood from namor* "it didn't amp his strength"

Yes, its not like Captain America has knocked out Hulk with just punches. Or beat down King Thor (wounded). Wolverine has beaten Abomination with punches as well.

Batman has physically beat down Grundy, Wonder Woman and a number of class 100 characters.

Panther drawing blood from Namor is nothing compared to that.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2016 05:28 AM
Vanguard

^ I'm starting to not take you seriously

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2016 03:23 AM