KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » General Zod Vs Gladiator

General Zod Vs Gladiator
Started by: Zack M

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Senor Cage

laughing out loud

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2016 06:53 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue Area Vet
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rao Kal El
BAV is all bark an no bite. He will punk out of BZ.

He bitches and moans in every single thread everyday. But when challenged punks out.

He is busy loving his plus size female whale.

Basically he is a fu¢king pu$$y

You know, it all makes sense now that you've revealed you are a known Brokeback Bronco piece of shit. Did you piss Talib's bullet wound to make it feel better? sick Hey RAO, only a PUSSY talks his shit miles away in his hoe bag grandmother's basement. Come out the house, boy.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2016 06:53 PM
Blue Area Vet is currently offline Click here to Send Blue Area Vet a Private Message Find more posts by Blue Area Vet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue Area Vet
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Delta1938
Why are you saying bad things about his wife? She's a goddess. He said so, and you're supposed to believe whatever you see on the Internet!!

Don't get made at me because you had to settle for some guys hair *******. That's your problem.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2016 06:55 PM
Blue Area Vet is currently offline Click here to Send Blue Area Vet a Private Message Find more posts by Blue Area Vet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

BZ! BZ! BZ!

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2016 06:55 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue Area Vet
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Zack M
laughing out loud

You must be giddy thinking about your next Marvel/D.C. handicapped battle post.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2016 06:56 PM
Senor Cage

Don't avoid the BZ!

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2016 06:57 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Gladiator wins.

quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delta1938
True King of House of El

Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
Don't get made at me because you had to settle for some guys hair *******. That's your problem.

Oh, I'm not mad at all. I'm amused actually, because you were bringing this up as if anybody here gives a **** and it somehow meant you didn't get wrecked in the debate. Honestly, it doesn't matter to me if you're married or lied about it.

And I take you're not going to accept my BZ challenge?

Delta1938 is currently offline Click here to Send Delta1938 a Private Message Find more posts by Delta1938 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Oh, I'm not mad at all. I'm amused actually, because you were bringing this up as if anybody here gives a **** and it somehow meant you didn't get wrecked in the debate. Honestly, it doesn't matter to me if you're married or lied about it.

He already ran away. You were right. sad

Blue Area Vet
Restricted

Account Restricted

You've never come close to wrecking me in a debate and RAO doesn't even debate, he just takes shits in public. And no, I'm not accepting whatever the hell that is so you can stop asking. Sorry, I don't even know how "BZ" functions and don't care.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2016 07:00 PM
Blue Area Vet
Restricted

Account Restricted

He already ran away. You were right. sad

And you are still Golgo, you lose.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2016 07:00 PM
Rao Kal El
DJ FrostByte

You know, it all makes sense now that you've revealed you are a known Brokeback Bronco piece of shit. Did you piss Talib's bullet wound to make it feel better? sick Hey RAO, only a PUSSY talks his shit miles away in his hoe bag grandmother's basement. Come out the house, boy.

I already told you anyplace anytime, you punked out though cool

Thank You Prof. T.C McAbe, You are Superman!

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2016 07:01 PM
Rao Kal El is currently offline Click here to Send Rao Kal El a Private Message Find more posts by Rao Kal El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

And you are still Golgo, you lose.

And you're still a punk who ran away from a BZ.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2016 07:01 PM
Rao Kal El
DJ FrostByte

You see Delta, the b1tch punked out.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2016 07:02 PM
Rao Kal El is currently offline Click here to Send Rao Kal El a Private Message Find more posts by Rao Kal El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delta1938
True King of House of El

You've never come close to wrecking me in a debate and RAO doesn't even debate, he just takes shits in public. And no, I'm not accepting whatever the hell that is so you can stop asking. Sorry, I don't even know how "BZ" functions and don't care.

You came here as a proud chihuahua who barks at everybody because you think you're a threat. More and more you've become a chihuahua who barks like he's a threat but as soon as someone gives a stern "STOP," you go whimpering, tail between legs, running to hide under the couch, leaving a trail of urine. Only to find momentary courage under the couch. Concessions accepted.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2016 07:02 PM
Delta1938 is currently offline Click here to Send Delta1938 a Private Message Find more posts by Delta1938 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rao Kal El
DJ FrostByte

You came here as a proud chihuahua who barks at everybody because you think you're a threat. More and more you've become a chihuahua who barks like he's a threat but as soon as someone gives a stern "STOP," you go whimpering, tail between legs, running to hide under the couch, leaving a trail of urine. Only to find momentary courage under the couch. Concessions accepted.

thumb up

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2016 07:03 PM
Blue Area Vet
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Rao Kal El
I already told you anyplace anytime, you punked out though cool

Of course you did, shithead, because you know it isn't going to happen. That's precisely why a weak balless **** like you starts shit on the internet and waits for the mods to step in. Then you start copping pleas left and right. It's all a game of faggotry, rinse and repeat.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2016 07:05 PM
Senor Cage

Of course you did, shithead, because you know it isn't going to happen. That's precisely why a weak balless **** like you starts shit on the internet and waits for the mods to step in. Then you start copping pleas left and right. It's all a game of faggotry, rinse and repeat.

Don't beat yourself up. You're just not that good.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2016 07:06 PM
Blue Area Vet
Restricted

Account Restricted

laughing *****, you don't believe that for a second. You wish I would back off your sensitive little ass. I tell you what, give me a "firm stop" and see what happens. Test your theory, sheep ****er.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2016 07:07 PM
Blue Area Vet
Restricted

Account Restricted

Don't beat yourself up. You're just not that good.

Stop cupping RAO's balls, thanks.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2016 07:07 PM