KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » General Zod Vs Gladiator

General Zod Vs Gladiator
Started by: Zack M

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Delta1938
True King of House of El

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
laughing out loud You're mad as shit. I'll say it again, I am certified in special education, turd bucket. Know who the **** you are talking your shit too. Not my fault you come from a long line of painters and ditch diggers, trash.

laughing Keep barking.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2016 08:29 PM
Delta1938 is currently offline Click here to Send Delta1938 a Private Message Find more posts by Delta1938 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Stop running, BAV!

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2016 08:30 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue Area Vet
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Cogito
Trust me, I've noticed

I can't quite place why, but for some reason this description feels like it applies to more than just Gladiator

I must be thinking of another thread

I'm here waiting for you to educate me

That's not my job. Don't believe you either.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2016 08:30 PM
Blue Area Vet is currently offline Click here to Send Blue Area Vet a Private Message Find more posts by Blue Area Vet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue Area Vet
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Zack M
Stop running, BAV!

Keep Running = Keep barking = "I don't have anything else to say after your sweeping pimp slap, BAV"

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2016 08:51 PM
Blue Area Vet is currently offline Click here to Send Blue Area Vet a Private Message Find more posts by Blue Area Vet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Stop running! !!

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2016 08:53 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Rao Kal El
BAV is all bark an no bite. He will punk out of BZ.

He bitches and moans in every single thread everyday. But when challenged punks out.

He is busy loving his plus size female whale.

Basically he is a fu¢king pu$$y

What in the world makes you think that type of talk is appropriate?

You two need to take your squabble somewhere outside the forum before you both get banned.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2016 08:54 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rao Kal El
DJ FrostByte

Originally posted by -Pr-
What in the world makes you think that type of talk is appropriate?

You two need to take your squabble somewhere outside the forum before you both get banned.

BAV does it in every single thread and I don't see anything happening at least to him. Hell even Bada has commented how BAV posts bring nothing to the forum yet he is still around insulting people...So...

Maybe getting rid of the disease will cause the immune system to not attack?

Thank You Prof. T.C McAbe, You are Superman!

Last edited by Rao Kal El on Jun 23rd, 2016 at 09:37 PM

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2016 09:29 PM
Rao Kal El is currently offline Click here to Send Rao Kal El a Private Message Find more posts by Rao Kal El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JBL
Wrestling God

Wow. It looks like a bunch of superman worshippers are trying to gang up on a poster who did not vote for Zod/Superman. Gladiator would stomp Zod just like Supreme would.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2016 12:06 AM
JBL is currently offline Click here to Send JBL a Private Message Find more posts by JBL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

They're not actual fans of Superman, they've been simply infected with the abhi virus.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2016 12:09 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delta1938
True King of House of El

Originally posted by JBL
Wow. It looks like a bunch of superman worshippers are trying to gang up on a poster who did not vote for Zod/Superman. Gladiator would stomp Zod just like Supreme would.

How about we Battlezone Superman vs Gladiator? Or you gonna BAV out?

Old Post Jun 24th, 2016 12:11 AM
Delta1938 is currently offline Click here to Send Delta1938 a Private Message Find more posts by Delta1938 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JBL
Wrestling God

Originally posted by Delta1938
Who in their right mind would do a BZ on a forum that worships superman????. That would be like accusing the kkk of killing someone and the judge. DA, witnesses and jury are all sitting in the courtroom wearing their nice snow white gowns and hoods. A total waste of time.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2016 12:21 AM
JBL is currently offline Click here to Send JBL a Private Message Find more posts by JBL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

He just did. wink

Old Post Jun 24th, 2016 12:22 AM
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

gawd dam did this thread turn to utter sh!t.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2016 12:24 AM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delta1938
True King of House of El

Originally posted by JBL
Who in their right mind would do a BZ on a forum that worships superman????. That would be like accusing the kkk of killing someone and the judge. DA, witnesses and jury are all sitting in the courtroom wearing their nice snow white gowns and hoods. A total waste of time.

Would would do a Battlezone about Superman?

Originally posted by -Pr-
Except they actually did say that in a comic.

Superman has dynamic strength, and has for years now.

The argument that he doesn't is either born of ignorance or hate, imo.

Originally posted by JBL
No he does not. I tell you what, let me and you take this to a battlezone.

Hmmmmm.....

Old Post Jun 24th, 2016 12:30 AM
JBL
Wrestling God

Would would do a Battlezone about Superman?

Hmmmmm.....
Superman does not have dynamic strength, yet his fans will swear that he does. There has never been a case by any writer in DC, Marvel, Image or any other company that has said superman is peers to Thor, black Adam, Captain Marvel, BLue Marvel or any other strong character until he stops holding back or drops laughable mental blocks. Kurse Is stronger than superman as is a lot of characters. Dynamic strength is just an excuse to cover supermans butt when he gets beaten. He lost because he held back!!! Mental blocks were the reason he lost!!! Get real.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2016 12:58 AM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by leonidas
gawd dam did this thread turn to utter sh!t.

As all Superman-related threads do.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2016 01:00 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delta1938
True King of House of El

Originally posted by JBL
Superman does not have dynamic strength, yet his fans will swear that he does. There has never been a case by any writer in DC, Marvel, Image or any other company that has said superman is peers to Thor, black Adam, Captain Marvel, BLue Marvel or any other strong character until he stops holding back or drops laughable mental blocks. Kruse is stronger than superman as is a lot of characters. Dynamic strength is just an excuse to cover supermans butt when he gets beaten. He lost because he held back!!! Mental blocks were the reason he lost!!! Get real.

I'm not sure if you're so stupid you missed the point, or you're a little bit less stupid and are hoping your rant will distract from what I showed.

You bitched out like a little ***** over me challenging you to a Battlezone, when we've already gone over how all your excuses are bullshit. We both have to agree to judges to make it as fair as possible, and I think even you know your arguments are bullshit.

But you said nobody in their right mind would do a BZ with Superman involved here, yet I proved when you thought you could win, you had the courage to challenge someone.

Sadly I probably do have to spell it out for you. Not even pineapples will coax you into not lying your ass off.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2016 01:02 AM
Rao Kal El
DJ FrostByte

Originally posted by JBL
Superman does not have dynamic strength, yet his fans will swear that he does. There has never been a case by any writer in DC, Marvel, Image or any other company that has said superman is peers to Thor, black Adam, Captain Marvel, BLue Marvel or any other strong character until he stops holding back or drops laughable mental blocks. Kurse Is stronger than superman as is a lot of characters. Dynamic strength is just an excuse to cover supermans butt when he gets beaten. He lost because he held back!!! Mental blocks were the reason he lost!!! Get real.

(please log in to view the image)

Thank You Prof. T.C McAbe, You are Superman!

Old Post Jun 24th, 2016 01:30 AM
Rao Kal El is currently offline Click here to Send Rao Kal El a Private Message Find more posts by Rao Kal El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue Area Vet
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by JBL

We know it and they know it. One fat ass excuse to keep fanboy hope alive.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2016 01:56 PM
Delta1938
True King of House of El

Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
We know it and they know it. One fat ass excuse to keep fanboy hope alive.

laughing That's why you're both terrified to do a Battlezone. And you're cheerleading an JBL being an idiot even by his standards. This is epic.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2016 02:03 PM