KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » X-men Music

X-men Music
Started by: Phoenix

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

Nightcrawler Music

Does anyone know which piece was used at the start of X:2 for Nightcrawlers stunning entrance? Someone told me it was Mozart, but does anybody know the title?

Old Post May 30th, 2003 10:43 AM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

That is the 'Dies Irae' from Mozart's 'Requiem'.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post May 30th, 2003 10:53 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

Thanks Ush!

Old Post May 30th, 2003 11:03 AM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evy_O
don't let go

Oh, that's great! I'll download it ASAP.

shallow me, then spit me out
for hating you I blame myself
seeing you it kills me now
no, I don't cry on the outside anymore...

Old Post May 30th, 2003 12:37 PM
Evy_O is currently offline Click here to Send Evy_O a Private Message Find more posts by Evy_O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nightcrawler
Bamfette

hehe i told u that! im proud big grin

Old Post May 30th, 2003 01:09 PM
Nightcrawler is currently offline Click here to Send Nightcrawler a Private Message Find more posts by Nightcrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

does anyone know where to get good pix of nightcrawler of when he was invading the white house?

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Jun 4th, 2003 05:34 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

Old Post Jun 4th, 2003 09:12 AM
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

If you can't find one you want on ther, follow some of the links

Old Post Jun 4th, 2003 09:16 AM
Nightcrawler
Bamfette

www.nightscrawlers.com
hehe why llokit pics when i can watch the movie instead? On my Computer! hehe

Old Post Jun 4th, 2003 01:32 PM
Nightcrawler is currently offline Click here to Send Nightcrawler a Private Message Find more posts by Nightcrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VampirePrincess
Moon Child

Nightcrawler was awsome in X2 and the music was great for his background. I like the soundtrack from X2 then the first one.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2003 08:20 PM
VampirePrincess is currently offline Click here to Send VampirePrincess a Private Message Find more posts by VampirePrincess Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
masterofmatrix
Matrix Geezer

PHP:

nightcrawler is gay

Old Post Jun 8th, 2003 04:01 PM
masterofmatrix is currently offline Click here to Send masterofmatrix a Private Message Find more posts by masterofmatrix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

do you mean 'gay' as in pants, or as in homosexual?

Old Post Jun 8th, 2003 04:54 PM
masterofmatrix
Matrix Geezer

pants

"It Ends In November"

(pic made by alias neo)

Old Post Jun 8th, 2003 04:55 PM
masterofmatrix is currently offline Click here to Send masterofmatrix a Private Message Find more posts by masterofmatrix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

He so is not!

Old Post Jun 8th, 2003 05:02 PM
Line
Sarkz

Talking about music .... I'm desperately looking for that particular piece of music used in one of the trailers for X2. On the DVD it's called trailer c. I've been looking everywhere and asking loads of people, but untill now, no result. Would any of you know what it's called? Or who the artist is?

Old Post Feb 27th, 2004 09:29 PM
Line is currently offline Click here to Send Line a Private Message Find more posts by Line Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Abbita

ye need to be more specific erm whats the beat? rhythm? fast or slow? instruments played? MAybe then i will have some idea what ye are on about

Old Post Feb 27th, 2004 09:43 PM
Abbita is currently offline Click here to Send Abbita a Private Message Find more posts by Abbita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Abbita

Well? Line?

Old Post Feb 27th, 2004 10:20 PM
Abbita is currently offline Click here to Send Abbita a Private Message Find more posts by Abbita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Line
Sarkz

Okay okay okay!! Point taken!!! Hmmmm .... very fast, that's really all I can give you know. With a wicked choir. Can't help thinking it must have been remastered for the film, if that's the right word...
Not that helpful, was it? Nah ... I'd better do a bit more research, though I usually don't succceed getting that much info...

Old Post Feb 27th, 2004 11:01 PM
Line is currently offline Click here to Send Line a Private Message Find more posts by Line Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Abbita

A HA!! Ye mean this trailer: http://www.fox.co.uk/trailers/xmen2_trailerc_lo.html

I found this, its a list of music used in the trailers, one of them must be the music ye are looking for but i can't to a thorough search right now cus i am tired big grin
http://www.soundtrack.net/trailers/?cid=X&id=1118

Old Post Feb 28th, 2004 12:10 AM
Abbita

vangelias mythodea movement 1 and 10 sort of sound like part of the track but i hink that the trailer is a mixture of music yes

this one is definately form one of the trailers:
http://www.buysoundtrax.com/sounds/...4-hiroshima.mp3

Old Post Feb 28th, 2004 12:30 AM