KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » What Up Dawg!

What Up Dawg!
Started by: Time-Immemorial

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

DONT EVER CALL THEM FIRECRACKERS AGAIN!

In order for any life to matter, we all have to matter

Old Post Jul 20th, 2016 05:32 PM
Time-Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time-Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time-Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Flyattractor
So its ok to use racail slurs as long as its your race thing again?

What Up wit all My Crackers! Oh don't be a Honkey now!

This is a good question. Now I'm not Mexican, BUT I have uncles and cousins that are. So is it okay for me to use racial slurs against Mexican people?

If a black person is adopted by whites at the age of like..2 days old, do they lose their N word privileges? What about Puerto Ricans who aren't 100% black and yet seem super fond of using it?

What if you are black but it is found out you are not descended from any slaves?

Old Post Jul 20th, 2016 05:34 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jul 20th, 2016 05:35 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scribble

Originally posted by Surtur
This is a good question. Now I'm not Mexican, BUT I have uncles and cousins that are. So is it okay for me to use racial slurs against Mexican people?
The British have this tradition where we basically sling racial epithets and insults as friendly greetings to each other, it's kind of sweet really, like an Irish person would call me a English toff **** and I'd call them a Paddy prick, then we'd have a pint and bask in the healing powers of pretend hatred. I mean we're all crossbreeds of each other somewhere down the line anyway, right?

Old Post Jul 20th, 2016 07:45 PM
Scribble is currently offline Click here to Send Scribble a Private Message Find more posts by Scribble Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Scribble
The British have this tradition where we basically sling racial epithets and insults as friendly greetings to each other, it's kind of sweet really, like an Irish person would call me a English toff **** and I'd call them a Paddy prick, then we'd have a pint and bask in the healing powers of pretend hatred. I mean we're all crossbreeds of each other somewhere down the line anyway, right?

WHAT THE FCK YOU TALKING ABOUT DAWG

Old Post Jul 20th, 2016 08:15 PM
Time-Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time-Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time-Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scribble

I'm jus' talking the talk, good sir, I dost not mean to offend you with my humble presence!

Old Post Jul 20th, 2016 08:27 PM
Scribble is currently offline Click here to Send Scribble a Private Message Find more posts by Scribble Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

laughing out loud

Old Post Jul 20th, 2016 08:28 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

One time I greeted this polish girl by saying "Hey you dirty Polak" and she just punched me in the face.

I think I was the victim of a hate crime.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2016 10:21 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

DAWG

Old Post Jul 21st, 2016 01:19 AM
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Where is my Dawg at??

Old Post Jul 21st, 2016 02:17 AM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Did you try the Humane Society?

Old Post Jul 21st, 2016 03:00 AM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Should I?

Old Post Jul 21st, 2016 03:02 AM
Jmanghan

For you.

Attachment: 2016-07-20-234011.jpg
This has been downloaded 0 time(s).

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Jul 21st, 2016 03:40 AM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

No shit dawg!

Old Post Jul 21st, 2016 04:44 AM
Flyattractor

We do that in the states too, but here it just considered being a Man.

maybe why Timmy is not so aware of it...

eek!

Old Post Jul 21st, 2016 05:45 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

DAWG!

Old Post Jul 21st, 2016 02:23 PM
Flyattractor

Woof Woof Son! WOOF!

Old Post Jul 21st, 2016 03:25 PM
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Gonzalo and Julio SUCK!

Old Post Jul 21st, 2016 04:02 PM
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

WHERE IS THE DAWG AT

Old Post Jul 21st, 2016 04:12 PM
Flyattractor

The Dawg has left the Interwebs.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2016 06:26 PM