KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Apocalypse/Kurse vs. Doomsday/Superman

Apocalypse/Kurse vs. Doomsday/Superman
Started by: carthage

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 6 7 [8]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Silent Master

Are you really claiming that Superman's punches > a nuke?

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post May 22nd, 2018 12:01 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Apoc and Kurse ftw.

Old Post May 22nd, 2018 01:59 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Single-Cell

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
Uh, Superman's punches damaged Doomsday after he had adapted to surviving a nuclear bomb exploding on him.

That's the only strength feat either needs, if we're being honest here.

Either Doomsday OR Superman would ragdoll Apocalypse and Kurse. Thor when he fought Kurse =/= Current Thor. He's clearly gotten much more powerful since then, especially considering how well he did against Hulk while unarmed.

Regardless, Apocalypse's only feasible chance here would be to win via TP, and that's something I don't see working particularly well on Superman, and definitely not on Doomsday. Disregarding Doomsday's adaptability, they should both be capable of thinking at a substantially faster rate than Apocalypse, considering their raw speeds are capable of blitzing the Flash(who is >>>>> Quicksilver).

Anyways, there's really nothing Apocalypse or Kurse could do to put DD or SM down, and there are plenty of ways the latter two could kill the former. Superman alone could just behead them both with heat vision at the start of the fight, tbh.

You are soooo Wrong its annoying , there is not plenty of ways for superman and doomsday , doomsday only has strength , superman has speed and strength, his laser is pathetic , but Apocalypse has many many powers , he also defeated someone much faster than superman (Quicksilver).

Doomsday will turn both superman and doomsday to dust.

Old Post May 22nd, 2018 01:48 PM
Single-Cell is currently offline Click here to Send Single-Cell a Private Message Find more posts by Single-Cell Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Spectre+
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Silent Master

At full might even be more devastating than a nuke.

Old Post May 22nd, 2018 04:45 PM
The Spectre+ is currently offline Click here to Send The Spectre+ a Private Message Find more posts by The Spectre+ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Spectre+
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hold On ...... The lasso of truth which WW tied round supes didnt work on him, how are we sure apocalypse TP will affect supes at all?

Old Post May 22nd, 2018 04:54 PM
The Spectre+ is currently offline Click here to Send The Spectre+ a Private Message Find more posts by The Spectre+ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Originally posted by The Spectre+

Provide examples where DCEU Superman's punches were even 1/10th the power of a nuke.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post May 22nd, 2018 05:07 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Based on?

Old Post May 22nd, 2018 05:23 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Spectre+
Restricted

Account Restricted

my example is not not gonna be striking power but more of pushing strength.
When supes pushed the motherboxes apart.. i think that in itself was a great feat, if you know that individualy, those motherboxes have planetary power. THEY ARE POWER.

Old Post May 22nd, 2018 08:46 PM
Nibedicus
Gaming addict

When supes pushed the motherboxes apart.. i think that in itself was a great feat, if you know that individualy, those motherboxes have planetary power. THEY ARE POWER.

Duuuuuuddeee.....

Old Post May 22nd, 2018 08:54 PM
Nibedicus is currently offline Click here to Send Nibedicus a Private Message Find more posts by Nibedicus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

So you believe this cinches it and ignore the times he’s hit Batman, WW, Doomsday, Zod, etc. Stop exaggerating a vague, unquantifiable feat simply because you’re a dc troll.

Old Post May 22nd, 2018 10:28 PM
Arachnid1

Doomsday or Supes could both solo. Stomp.

PWNT

Old Post May 23rd, 2018 03:37 AM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Arachnid1
Doomsday or Supes could both solo. Stomp.
Nah, Superman was beaten by Batman alone with human reflexes you dumb twit. Kurse kills them both with a bomb.

Old Post May 23rd, 2018 03:55 AM
SSJGGogeta

Originally posted by Silent Master

Easily. At least when it comes to direct force, Superman is able to do more damage to Doomsday than the nuke did.

Facts.

"Why is everybody so ****ing stupid?"- Kim Jong Il, Team America.

Old Post May 23rd, 2018 07:41 AM
SSJGGogeta is currently offline Click here to Send SSJGGogeta a Private Message Find more posts by SSJGGogeta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Easily. At least when it comes to direct force, Superman is able to do more damage to Doomsday than the nuke did.

Facts.

Post examples where DCEU Superman hits with nuke+ level force.

Old Post May 23rd, 2018 11:13 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Facts.
And yiu talk about stupidity. I guess WW’s sword is more powerful than a nuke based off this asinine logic.

Old Post May 23rd, 2018 01:01 PM