KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Orion vs Wonder Woman

Orion vs Wonder Woman
Started by: Delta1938

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (19): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
iceman24567

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
So why even bother using characters if we're going to ignore they have powers that would give them a victory? I don't even get it.
Nobody is ignoring anything no expression

Old Post Aug 15th, 2016 10:38 PM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delta1938
True King of House of El

Originally posted by Cogito
No need to be a dick here, they're close enough. I'd probably give a slight edge to Orion on average, but only slight.

More and more, I'm honestly thinking H1 doesn't read comics. Carter? I shall never let him forget when he set himself up about not reading comics. big grin laughing

And I can't really see them as close. Closer than the gap between Superman and Wonder Woman? Sure. But that's not saying a ton.

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Originally posted by Surtur
So post crisis WW can move at a decent fraction of lightspeed while Orion is..not anywhere near as fast.

If you took away her speed advantage and just made this a pure h2h fight things might go differently. Also why couldn't she just toss Orion into space? Unless he is being giving that..space thingy he rides, he can't fly on his own.

Orion has super speed. He rarely uses it, but he has it. His fight with Darkseid(who also rarely uses his super speed) was at super speed.

http://s1199.photobucket.com/user/D...Darkseid/ORION5

How fast is Darkseid? Well, one of the rare times he's used it, he moved so fast that Byrne era Superman didn't even see him move.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Aug 16th, 2016 01:51 AM
Delta1938 is currently offline Click here to Send Delta1938 a Private Message Find more posts by Delta1938 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

WW has skill, fighting speed, lasso, bracers to deflect AF back at Orion. She wins the high majority.

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Aug 16th, 2016 03:32 AM
h1a8 is online now! Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delta1938
True King of House of El

Originally posted by h1a8
WW has skill, fighting speed, lasso, bracers to deflect AF back at Orion. She wins the high majority.

Orion has skill too. He's literally a war god. We've seen him specifically just know things because of his war god status. That fight with Darkseid? Yeah, Darkseid shows to be pretty skilled himself, and Darkseid is much stronger than Orion, yet Orion used skill to compensate. And Orion is definitely the stronger of the two.

I already showed Orion's speed. Even taking the "I'm faster than you" into account, with what it actually said, I don't see Wonder Woman being so fast she could move too quickly for Byrne era Superman to see. Which Darkseid did. And Orion fought him at super speed.

Orion's Mother Box and Astro-Force more than compensate for Wonder Woman's gear. No, it's Orion who wins the high majority.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2016 03:41 AM
Delta1938 is currently offline Click here to Send Delta1938 a Private Message Find more posts by Delta1938 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

You are in delta's head.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2016 04:50 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Orion already beat WW. wink

Old Post Aug 16th, 2016 08:14 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Originally posted by Delta1938
Orion has skill too. He's literally a war god. We've seen him specifically just know things because of his war god status. That fight with Darkseid? Yeah, Darkseid shows to be pretty skilled himself, and Darkseid is much stronger than Orion, yet Orion used skill to compensate. And Orion is definitely the stronger of the two.

I already showed Orion's speed. Even taking the "I'm faster than you" into account, with what it actually said, I don't see Wonder Woman being so fast she could move too quickly for Byrne era Superman to see. Which Darkseid did. And Orion fought him at super speed.

Orion's Mother Box and Astro-Force more than compensate for Wonder Woman's gear. No, it's Orion who wins the high majority.

The Astro Force is useless, actually it's a disadvantage since it can be sent back to him.

WW is far more skilled than him.

WW lasso alone gives her the majority.

WW can move her limbs ftl. That's faster than Orion.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2016 02:09 PM
h1a8 is online now! Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Originally posted by Zack M
Orion already beat WW. wink
scans or issue number

Old Post Aug 16th, 2016 02:10 PM
Delta1938
True King of House of El

scans or issue number

Would you kindly post evidence yourself before demanding it from others? I don't recall seeing you post a single scan.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2016 02:12 PM
h1a8

Would you kindly post evidence yourself before demanding it from others? I don't recall seeing you post a single scan.

I want to see how Orion beat WW.

The arguments I give are general and known by all. They don't need scans.
For example, WW can block the AF with her bracers and can send it back to him. WW can lasso him. WW can block multiple beams shot at her. Scans aren't needed. Now if I say something specific, like, WW has pressure pointed Superman before. Then if someone hasn't seen it then I should post scans of it since this is not general knowledge.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2016 02:21 PM
Delta1938
True King of House of El

For example, WW can block the AF with her bracers and can send it back to him. WW can lasso him. WW can block multiple beams shot at her. Scans aren't needed. Now if I say something specific, like, WW has pressure pointed Superman before. Then if someone hasn't seen it then I should post scans of it since this is not general knowledge.

He can beat her by knocking her the **** out hand-to-hand or with Astro-Force.

Your fanfic is well known. Scans to back it up have been unseen.

Concessions accepted.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2016 02:28 PM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Orion PF

Wondy N52

This. Although I get it why people hate giving Diana the nod. It IS getting a bit old

Old Post Aug 16th, 2016 02:29 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

He can beat her by knocking her the **** out hand-to-hand or with Astro-Force.

Your fanfic is well known. Scans to back it up have been unseen.

Concessions accepted.
Somehow he hits her with the Astro Force although she has a near 100% blocking rate of energy beams?

Scans to back what up? That she can block energy beams? That she can use the lasso? That she has great MA skills? These are general things everyone here knows.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2016 03:43 PM
Pillow Biter

What's Orion's defense if WW uses her full speed consistently? Sure, Orion's fought Superman, but has he ever fought Superman when Superman used his speed consistently?

Unless there is evidence showing Orion being able to deal with that kind of speed edge, then I have trouble seeing him winning.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2016 03:51 PM
Pillow Biter is currently offline Click here to Send Pillow Biter a Private Message Find more posts by Pillow Biter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delta1938
True King of House of El

Somehow he hits her with the Astro Force although she has a near 100% blocking rate of energy beams?

Scans to back what up? That she can block energy beams? That she can use the lasso? That she has great MA skills? These are general things everyone here knows.

She's not unhittable. I posted a bunch of examples in the Superman vs WW thread 'cuz you think she can't be hit(or damn near can never be).

To the level she beats him. He's an actual god of war and has used skill to compensate for beating Darkseid, despite Darkseid being much stronger than him and a skilled fighter himself. And Orion is stronger than her.

But I know how this will work. You'll disregard/ignore/mental gymnastic away all evidence shown to you and write-up your fanfic without backing your case. Or didn't notice these?

And I can't really see them as close. Closer than the gap between Superman and Wonder Woman? Sure. But that's not saying a ton.

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Orion has super speed. He rarely uses it, but he has it. His fight with Darkseid(who also rarely uses his super speed) was at super speed.

http://s1199.photobucket.com/user/D...Darkseid/ORION5

How fast is Darkseid? Well, one of the rare times he's used it, he moved so fast that Byrne era Superman didn't even see him move.

Your move. Something actually substantial, perhaps?

Originally posted by Pillow Biter
What's Orion's defense if WW uses her full speed consistently? Sure, Orion's fought Superman, but has he ever fought Superman when Superman used his speed consistently?

Unless there is evidence showing Orion being able to deal with that kind of speed edge, then I have trouble seeing him winning.

I posted his fight with Darkseid at super speed(something both rarely do). I don't think Wonder Woman is as fast as I showed Darkseid to be.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2016 03:51 PM
h1a8

She's not unhittable. I posted a bunch of examples in the Superman vs WW thread 'cuz you think she can't be hit(or damn near can never be).

To the level she beats him. He's an actual god of war and has used skill to compensate for beating Darkseid, despite Darkseid being much stronger than him and a skilled fighter himself. And Orion is stronger than her.

But I know how this will work. You'll disregard/ignore/mental gymnastic away all evidence shown to you and write-up your fanfic without backing your case. Or didn't notice these?

Your move. Something actually substantial, perhaps?

I posted his fight with Darkseid at super speed(something both rarely do). I don't think Wonder Woman is as fast as I showed Darkseid to be.

She's unhittable when it comes to energy beams. She blocks basically 100% of them.

She moves her limbs (arms and hands) ftl. Thus she can move her arms far faster than they can move.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2016 04:16 PM
Delta1938
True King of House of El

She's unhittable when it comes to energy beams. She blocks basically 100% of them.

She moves her limbs (arms and hands) ftl. Thus she can move her arms far faster than they can move.

laughing No she's not. And even when she does, doesn't always help her. Like against Amazo with Superman's heat vision.

Middle panel.

Abhi already showed that she basically is blocking where they aim. Also, I gave a better speed feat for Orion than you did. Because I actually gave one, not just threw around stuff without backing it up.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2016 04:36 PM
quanchi112
Disney

H1 is destroying delta.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2016 04:44 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

laughing No she's not. And even when she does, doesn't always help her. Like against Amazo with Superman's heat vision.

Middle panel.

Abhi already showed that she basically is blocking where they aim. Also, I gave a better speed feat for Orion than you did. Because I actually gave one, not just threw around stuff without backing it up.

She's blocking the hv in the scan.
I proved Abhilegend wrong. You can't aim block energy beams coming from someone's eyes. The only way to block is to wait until it is in the air and then block. One writer's opinion doesnt affect other writer's opinions.
She's has blocked a hail of bullets blindfolded. She even lassoed Zoom (who is faster than Orion).

Her strength compares to Orion's. She beat up on Hercules and bloodied him (who gave Superman a bloody nose). She beat up on Captain Nazi (who stalemated Black Adam to a double ko).

1. AF is not hitting her.
2. She has the lasso for an easy win.
3. She is incredibly skilled and can end the fight with less attacks by attacking sensitive areas.
4. She can send the AF back at Orion.
5. She can parry and counter a punch thrown by Orion with a devastating attack.

Her skill, strength, speed, reflexes, lasso, and bracelets combination give her the win.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2016 05:31 PM
Senor Cage

scans or issue number

In countdown Orion casually repelled the JLA, which included WW. They were like gnats to him

Old Post Aug 16th, 2016 05:33 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote