KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Who's your favorite non-mainstream Star Wars character?

Who's your favorite non-mainstream Star Wars character?
Started by: Jmanghan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
cs_zoltan

Jabba's twi'lek sex slaves.

"You presume limits to our double standards. There are none." - Vitidiots

Old Post Aug 18th, 2016 01:59 AM
Click here to Send cs_zoltan a Private Message Find more posts by cs_zoltan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
Jabba's twi'lek sex slaves.

He is a hermaphrodite worm you fool

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post Aug 18th, 2016 09:11 PM
Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Originally posted by Trocity
Kir Kanos.
**** yes, dude.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Aug 18th, 2016 11:34 PM
Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Prince Xizor.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Aug 18th, 2016 11:34 PM
Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Jmanghan
Prince Xizor.
thumb up

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post Aug 19th, 2016 01:47 AM
Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zentrex
Hi!

I guess this could be merged with my thread about your favorite obscure characters.

As for the topic, I've been reading the old marvel and los angeles times comics, and some of the characters are surprisingly interesting.

Jedidiah, or Jedi, is a crazed alien monster who thinks he's a jedi. But his heart's in the right place, and he ends up saving Luke Skywalker's life. It's not much, but the idea's kinda decent.

Gyla Petro is a scientist who was studying the sentient plants on the depths of Kashyyyk for the Empire, when the plants attacked them, and she managed to get away. She stumbled upon Han Solo, Chewbacca, C-3PO and R2D2, and from there stayed with them as they traveled from Tatooine to Constancia, crying about the danger the entire time. She was just a fun character to read the lines of in my head, and sometimes aloud.

I also remembered Mammon Hoole and Borborygmous Gog from the Galaxy of Fear series, and both of them were characters which stuck with me. They both worked with the Empire to create a planet killing war machine, but then Hoole felt that he needed to get away, and left, looking after his niece and nephew, who were survivors of Aldaraan, while Borborygmous (which is a word for the sound your intestines make, by the way), stayed with the Empire to create Project Starscream, a scientific experiment that included dream-invaders, living planets, a hybrid monster that could absorb people, and so much more.

I also wonder what it's like to be an actor or something in this universe. What would your lifestyle be?

Old Post Mar 29th, 2020 08:40 AM
Click here to Send Zentrex a Private Message Find more posts by Zentrex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote