KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Sentry Vs Gotham

Sentry Vs Gotham
Started by: Zack M

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by tkitna
Lol, ok then. The only reason he's not being included in Marvel stories on a regular basis at this point is because he's too powerful. Of course you already know that though.

Says the guy who feels compelled to cast his own opinion on the Sentry for some reason. Hypocritical much? Wish you would read your own posts sometime before actually typing.

rolling on floor laughing Your the one that said to get back to you in 80 years to give you an update on the Sentry. I would be 126 years old by then, so no it doesnt make sense.

Look Abhi, I realize it hurts that a character that you hate like the Sentry is so superior to your vaunted Superman, but it is what it is. Throw your Superman and Lex dolls around and scream in your 'S' covered pillow and get over it. It'll be ok.

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

Oh my God ! Comment of the year ! Happy Dance

Really fun to read ^^

Old Post Aug 25th, 2016 08:26 PM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ghostman

Originally posted by RealityWarper
laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

Oh my God ! Comment of the year ! Happy Dance

Really fun to read ^^

lol youre trying sooo hard embarrasment embarrasment its really embarrassing

Old Post Aug 25th, 2016 09:20 PM
ghostman is currently offline Click here to Send ghostman a Private Message Find more posts by ghostman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ghostman

Lol, ok then. The only reason he's not being included in Marvel stories on a regular basis at this point is because he's too powerful. Of course you already know that though.

Says the guy who feels compelled to cast his own opinion on the Sentry for some reason. Hypocritical much? Wish you would read your own posts sometime before actually typing.

rolling on floor laughing Your the one that said to get back to you in 80 years to give you an update on the Sentry. I would be 126 years old by then, so no it doesnt make sense.

Look Abhi, I realize it hurts that a character that you hate like the Sentry is so superior to your vaunted Superman, but it is what it is. Throw your Superman and Lex dolls around and scream in your 'S' covered pillow and get over it. It'll be ok.

so wait.... youre a 40 something year old man sucking off a shitty d list ficitional character that no one but 7 or 8 people care about on an almost dead comicbook debate website? damn you lost at life. superman one shots sentry have a nice day.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2016 09:24 PM
ghostman is currently offline Click here to Send ghostman a Private Message Find more posts by ghostman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Even with the ignore function I can't stop looking at Ghostman's comments.

I love salt, I can't help myself.

Originally posted by ghostman
superman one shots sentry have a nice day.

Rofl.

Some people really can't get over the fact that Sentry light years beyond Superman in terms of power. smile

When is the last time that Superman one-shotted anyone ?

Sentry one-shotted Molecule Man.

Last edited by RealityWarper on Aug 25th, 2016 at 09:50 PM

Old Post Aug 25th, 2016 09:38 PM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

I'm about to one-shot Ghostman and Reality Warper to a temp ban if this nonsense doesn't stop.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Aug 25th, 2016 09:51 PM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Badabing
I'm about to one-shot Ghostman and Reality Warper to a temp ban if this nonsense doesn't stop.

https://hydra-media.cursecdn.com/do...lch_move_26.mp3

\o/

Old Post Aug 25th, 2016 10:04 PM
tkitna

so wait.... youre a 40 something year old man sucking off a shitty d list ficitional character that no one but 7 or 8 people care about on an almost dead comicbook debate website?

With age comes wisdom.

quote:
damn you lost at life.

I'm married with a couple of kids. When you move out of your mothers basement, let us know.

quote:
superman one shots sentry have a nice day.

Superman couldnt beat Sentry, yet one shot him even in your wildest wet dreams. Try again suckling.

By Stoic

Old Post Aug 25th, 2016 10:37 PM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

Back to the subject matter though, Gotham looks like a real tough customer.

(please log in to view the image)

Lol

By Stoic

Old Post Aug 25th, 2016 10:49 PM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ghostman

With age comes wisdom.

I'm married with a couple of kids. When you move out of your mothers basement, let us know.

Superman couldnt beat Sentry, yet one shot him even in your wildest wet dreams. Try again suckling.

does your wife know that you deepthroat a fictional character on a regular basis? lol sentry is probably cuckholding you laughing laughing laughing laughing

your kids arent your own laughing out loud laughing out loud

Old Post Aug 25th, 2016 11:09 PM
ghostman

Originally posted by Badabing

sorry just read this.

also sentry loses like always.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2016 11:11 PM
tkitna

does your wife know that you deepthroat a fictional character on a regular basis? lol sentry is probably cuckholding you laughing laughing laughing laughing

your kids arent your own laughing out loud laughing out loud

Is it so anguishing to you that the Sentry is more powerful than your favorite characters that you feel the need for personal attacks?

Oh well, have fun being bullied at school tomorrow.

By Stoic

Old Post Aug 26th, 2016 12:47 AM
Badabing
Karen

sorry just read this.

also sentry loses like always.
Then you should have edited your post. Next time you get a timeout.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Aug 26th, 2016 01:46 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Back to the subject matter though, Gotham looks like a real tough customer.

(please log in to view the image)

Lol

He owned the JLA like they were cannon fodder.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2016 04:59 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

so wait.... youre a 40 something year old man sucking off a shitty d list ficitional character that no one but 7 or 8 people care about on an almost dead comicbook debate website? damn you lost at life. superman one shots sentry have a nice day.

That's A grade debating if I've ever seen it

Old Post Aug 28th, 2016 06:09 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

Originally posted by Zack M
He owned the JLA like they were cannon fodder.

Current Sentry would too

By Stoic

Old Post Aug 28th, 2016 10:33 AM
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Current Sentry would too

Sentry could destroy the DC Universe. XD

Old Post Aug 28th, 2016 02:38 PM
Senor Cage

Current Sentry would too

No, he wouldn't. Average sentry isn't on that level.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2016 07:36 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

Current Sentry is DSentry. He would bitchslap that entire team.

By Stoic

Old Post Aug 30th, 2016 10:25 AM
Senor Cage

I'm using standard Sentry here.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2016 10:29 AM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by Zack M
I'm using standard Sentry here.

And you're specifying that on the 8th page? Too late, duderino.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2016 11:19 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote