KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Superman vs Morlun

Superman vs Morlun
Started by: krisblaze

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
krisblaze

Superman vs Morlun

Preboot Superman.

H2H.

Speed is equalized.

Superman's strength is halved.

Who wins? smile

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Aug 26th, 2016 07:53 PM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

i can't decide whether to lol or facepalm. so at the moment i'm doing both. thumb up

Old Post Aug 26th, 2016 07:57 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bobbybatman
Restricted

Account Restricted

its basically Superman vs Parasite. Superman wins as usual. It should be
Merlun vs Parasite .

LOL = healthy life

Old Post Aug 26th, 2016 07:58 PM
bobbybatman is currently offline Click here to Send bobbybatman a Private Message Find more posts by bobbybatman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

actually, that would be an interesting thing to see played out... as fir the thread--no idea. i don't even know where half-superman would be? is that aquaman/namor level? would he be lower? confused

where you envision him kris, strength-wise? then there is the draining. such a wildcard. he's drained civilians and alt heroes, and obviously feeds off totems, so i guess i'm inclined to believe he could drain superman here. how fast, how effective would it be? like i said in another thread--his dad drained the entire enigma force--that is an absolutely BEASTLY feat, but he was more powerful than morlun. hell, morlun was even AFRAID of returning to the 616 because of the losses he'd suffered there....

phukc me if i know how this would go for sure, but without his speed and at half strength, pretty sure you almost gotta side with morlun here....

Old Post Aug 26th, 2016 08:05 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cogito

quote: (post)
Originally posted by leonidas
i don't even know where half-superman would be? is that aquaman/namor level? would he be lower?

Definitely well above Aquaman still. Above water, Arthur's best objective strength feat is what - lifting a cruise ship?

Half of Superman is still way above that.

"And then there was nothing. A once broken something now void.
And on the first day, Doom spoke...
'Be.'
And then there was life."

Old Post Aug 26th, 2016 08:13 PM
Cogito is currently offline Click here to Send Cogito a Private Message Find more posts by Cogito Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

Morlun, dies BRUTALLY!!!!!

Old Post Aug 26th, 2016 08:16 PM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Supes FTW.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2016 10:43 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by krisblaze
Preboot Superman.

H2H.

Speed is equalized.

Superman's strength is halved.

Who wins? smile

Baiting kris?

Old Post Aug 27th, 2016 12:22 AM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

actually, that would be an interesting thing to see played out... as fir the thread--no idea. i don't even know where half-superman would be? is that aquaman/namor level? would he be lower? confused

where you envision him kris, strength-wise? then there is the draining. such a wildcard. he's drained civilians and alt heroes, and obviously feeds off totems, so i guess i'm inclined to believe he could drain superman here. how fast, how effective would it be? like i said in another thread--his dad drained the entire enigma force--that is an absolutely BEASTLY feat, but he was more powerful than morlun. hell, morlun was even AFRAID of returning to the 616 because of the losses he'd suffered there....

phukc me if i know how this would go for sure, but without his speed and at half strength, pretty sure you almost gotta side with morlun here....

Superman at less than half strength was around wonder woman level in Last Days of Superman.

thumb up

Old Post Aug 27th, 2016 06:02 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

This scenario, Morlun stomps. A regular fight between the two would be so much better.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Aug 27th, 2016 06:49 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bobbybatman
Restricted

Account Restricted

You have to be more than Darkseid and Doomsday if you think you can 'stomp' Superman. And half strength is not a thing we can estimate. His full strength's half is pretty much his full strength too iykwim.

LOL = healthy life

Old Post Aug 27th, 2016 06:59 AM
bobbybatman is currently offline Click here to Send bobbybatman a Private Message Find more posts by bobbybatman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krisblaze

It is as Leo said, it depends a lot on where you put Superman at half strength.

I dont think anyone would bat an eye if Superman and n52 Aquamsn had an even fight with Supes at 50%.

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Aug 27th, 2016 07:22 AM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

They should.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2016 07:27 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

i can't decide whether to lol or facepalm. so at the moment i'm doing both. thumb up

thumb up

It is as Leo said, it depends a lot on where you put Superman at half strength.

I dont think anyone would bat an eye if Superman and n52 Aquamsn had an even fight with Supes at 50%.

Average Superman? I would.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Aug 27th, 2016 07:31 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krisblaze

That's because the only thing you hate more than Abhi is Aquaman.

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Aug 27th, 2016 07:48 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

That's because the only thing you hate more than Abhi is Aquaman.

Well, apart from that, of course.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Aug 27th, 2016 08:19 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Originally posted by carver9
This scenario, Morlun stomps. A regular fight between the two would be so much better.

BWA!!! eek!

Old Post Aug 27th, 2016 10:54 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

Originally posted by abhilegend
They should.

I would most certainly bat an eye even if Supes strength was quartered.

Morlun is super overhyped and I think superman beats the dog shit out of him while wearing animal slippers and leapord gloves.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2016 12:40 PM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

As it should be.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2016 12:58 PM
LordofBrooklyn

Originally posted by carver9

FILTHY, HERETIC!!!!!

YOU DISGUST ME!!!!!!!!

Old Post Aug 27th, 2016 02:20 PM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote