KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Budokai vs Tenkaichi

Budokai vs Tenkaichi
Started by: cdtm

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
juggerman

Tenkaichi was much more diverse when it came to how the characters played. You had super huge types like the Great Apes and Hirudegarn that were massive but slow, then you had the big guys like LSSJ Broly and Super Trunks that were also slow hard hitters, then you have the average sized guys like Goku and company they were well rounded, you had tiny fighters like Chiaotzu and Guldo that had no melee range at all but could dodge like a mother, then you fast ass guys like Kid Buu and gorram Burter that can spam combos for days. Not to mention all the weird abilities like paralyzing the opponent, the Android's cheap ass(but awesome) absorption, and transforming into a character that plays completely different and often has completely different moves.

I would play as 1st Form Frieza and play one way but when I transformed into his second form I played different and so on. Some forms are better for melee while others are a greater threat from a distance. It just varied so much. And that's before we even get into all the customization.

"I'M THE JUGGERMAN B!TCH"

Last edited by juggerman on Sep 16th, 2016 at 01:02 PM

Old Post Sep 16th, 2016 12:58 PM
juggerman is currently offline Click here to Send juggerman a Private Message Find more posts by juggerman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Old Post Oct 30th, 2016 07:26 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote