KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » The Elite Vs Sentry

The Elite Vs Sentry
Started by: riv6672

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
riv6672

The Elite Vs Sentry

(please log in to view the image)

Original versions.
No prep.
No BFR.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Sep 24th, 2016 08:37 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Did black try and tp Supes? Can't remember. I do recall the tk in his brain though just no tp.

The should lose if he's serious but they make him work for it

Old Post Sep 24th, 2016 08:40 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

Please don't phuck this thread up @usual suspects. It can actually be interesting to argue due to the events of Siege

Old Post Sep 24th, 2016 08:42 PM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One_Angry_Scot
----

TP'ing Robert's mind could go either way to be honest. It's been described as "an impenetrable darkness". If he's not freaking out he probably wouldn't be able to breach his mind immediately. He could resist it. I mean if we look at the Dr Strange incident (even though that was magic). He was restrained and specifically held down to be open to having his mind affected but it still didn't work.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2016 08:47 PM
One_Angry_Scot is currently offline Click here to Send One_Angry_Scot a Private Message Find more posts by One_Angry_Scot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

The Elite all die!

Old Post Sep 24th, 2016 08:50 PM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

quote: (post)
Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
TP'ing Robert's mind could go either way to be honest. It's been described as "an impenetrable darkness". If he's not freaking out he probably wouldn't be able to breach his mind immediately. He could resist it. I mean if we look at the Dr Strange incident (even though that was magic). He was restrained and specifically held down to be open to having his mind affected but it still didn't work.

Yea. Didn't Emma get owned trying to mess with Bobs mind?

Old Post Sep 24th, 2016 09:02 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

sentry wouldn't have faced a tp guy on black's level. he may resist for a while, but he'd have a tough time of it--especially while the others are attacking him. black's tk is also uber. not sure why he couldn't go for a similar attack on sentry to the brain attack he used on superman. unless someone has some really high tp-resist feats, it's tough to argue for them against the elite. not impossible for sentry, but unlikely imo.

then of course there is the hat and his weird powerset. always thought he could have been the coolest of the elite if his powers were examined more closely.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2016 09:06 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

Sentry

Old Post Sep 24th, 2016 09:10 PM
"Id" is currently offline Click here to Send "Id" a Private Message Find more posts by "Id" Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One_Angry_Scot
----

Originally posted by Sin I AM
Yea. Didn't Emma get owned trying to mess with Bobs mind?

Essentially yeah, but it occurred in the way that Emma entered the room her and Bob created then when she scared him and the Void started chasing him she got chucked out in an instant.

And she had to stay in Diamond form because she had a bit of the Void inside her.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2016 09:26 PM
One_Angry_Scot is currently offline Click here to Send One_Angry_Scot a Private Message Find more posts by One_Angry_Scot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

quote:
then of course there is the hat and his weird powerset. always thought he could have been the coolest of the elite if his powers were examined more closely.

Yeah, you never really hear much anout him. Its always Black and Coldcast.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2016 09:36 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
Essentially yeah, but it occurred in the way that Emma entered the room her and Bob created then when she scared him and the Void started chasing him she got chucked out in an instant.

And she had to stay in Diamond form because she had a bit of the Void inside her.

I wonder y they never fleshed that out

Old Post Sep 24th, 2016 10:31 PM
One_Angry_Scot
----

Originally posted by Sin I AM
I wonder y they never fleshed that out

Yeah it is odd. Just like Cyclops and the Void as well.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2016 10:55 PM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Yea they both had like slivers of the void in their bodies.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2016 11:18 PM
riv6672

Cyclops too? Thats one i didnt know.
Too bad there was no follow up.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2016 11:28 PM
DarkSaint85

Is that why he became a dick?

Old Post Sep 24th, 2016 11:51 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Sentry

Old Post Sep 24th, 2016 11:51 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Is that why he became a dick?

Naw thats just bad writing. Same with Namor ect

Old Post Sep 24th, 2016 11:58 PM
riv6672

Namor was always a dick.
Cyclops on the other hand, yeah, bad writing.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2016 12:41 AM
DarkSaint85

As for this thread, I see the Elite as having a good chance. Simultaneously fighting with the Hat, Coldcast and Black physically, whilst Black has his TP...

And Menagerie. She could try mind control as well, maybe.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2016 12:47 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
As for this thread, I see the Elite as having a good chance. Simultaneously fighting with the Hat, Coldcast and Black physically, whilst Black has his TP...

And Menagerie. She could try mind control as well, maybe.

Menage is fodder. Coldcast should be be able to play tag with him rill2he gets serious while black adding support. I dont think Hat will be much use...he didnt seem all that impressive but if he can play keep away he's good.

Tp should not be used imo. Sentry could react violently to it or completely void out which would slaughter the elite.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2016 01:05 AM