KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » 8th Day Juggernaut vs. Kuurth vs. Classic Juggernaut

8th Day Juggernaut vs. Kuurth vs. Classic Juggernaut
Started by: Galan007

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

I mean, I'd like to *think* writers would be familiar with a character's history before they begin portraying them... But that certainly doesn't always seem to be the case.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Oct 7th, 2016 01:35 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash
Pyromaniacal Humanitarian

quote: (post)
Originally posted by zopzop
WHich means nothing since Peter never succumbed. In fact, Colossunaut was overpowering Kuurth pushing him back rune by rune till they reached Kuurth's starting point.

The Serpent panicked and teleported Kuurth away from the explosion because Kuurth would have died. Colossuanut took that explosion point blank and was alive and unharmed.

(please log in to view the image)
whoa, whoa, whoa there hold on a minute. It was said that he was whisked away because the serpent didn't want to RISK his death. That doesn't mean that he knew for sure if cain would die. In the middle of a war, a commander can recall his soldiers and retreat because he doesn't want to risk losing them. It doesn't mean that there's an absolute certainty that they'll die. Just wanted to point that out.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2016 04:15 AM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Yeah, but he didn't whisk him away against Cyclops' 2345757349 different plans - only against Piotr.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2016 09:37 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash
Pyromaniacal Humanitarian

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Yeah, but he didn't whisk him away against Cyclops' 2345757349 different plans - only against Piotr.
that doesn't necessarily mean that the explosion would have killed him. It could mean that the explosion would soften him up enough for colossus to finish the job. Also, do we know how powerful piotr was when he fought kuurth? I'm pretty sure that colossus was far more powerful than the average juggernaut.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2016 10:02 AM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

He was having his bones broken, which if we take classic Juggs as the yardstick, would never have happened..

Circular logic, true...

Old Post Oct 7th, 2016 10:04 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Bump for the lulz.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Oct 27th, 2018 07:20 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aakla

I think the current juggernaut finally stopped holding back and just beat Cyttorak in his own realm.

Current Juggernaut > 8th Day and Kuurth at the same time. smile Go Juggs Go

Old Post Oct 27th, 2018 10:04 PM
Aakla is currently offline Click here to Send Aakla a Private Message Find more posts by Aakla Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

If we go by strength then
1. FP Kuurth (he broke bones of a full powered juggs without the cyttorak power)
2. 8th day
3. Classic Juggs

In terms of durability
1. Classic
2. 8th day
3. Kuurth

Therefore it is a three way tie.

/thread

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Oct 29th, 2018 05:39 AM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote