KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Religion Forum » Bigotry Against Christians

Bigotry Against Christians
Started by: Time-Immemorial

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Patient_Leech
System Failure

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Stigma
Just by observation you'll see that criticism of Christianity is fairly common and books/videos/lectures/blogs etc. on that mattar are easily accesible. In short, you are clearly wrong on that one.

When it comes to Judaism, it's a bit different because it has much, much less adherents, but, again, there is no-one stopping you from criticising it.

^ Of course we are allowed to with freedom of speech, but as soon as you open your mouth to criticize ridiculous religious superstitions you'll be accused of religious intolerance or will be called a bigot. No, if an idea has no basis in reality, then it very well should be criticized so that it spreads no further. This is more attributable to social interaction. It's "impolite" to criticize someone's beliefs. Sure, people talk shit about religion on the internet all the time, but you won't have very many friends in real life if you criticize deeply-felt convictions of people in person.

Haven't you ever heard the cliche "it's impolite to talk about politics or religion"? (Mind control propaganda in my opinion.)

Old Post Mar 30th, 2017 09:45 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

The bigotry probably feels greater then it actually is because the Leftist have the near ENTIRETY of the Media Sources in most of the modern Western World pushing their views and opinions down everyone's throats. And it is a Basic Fact. The LEFT HATES CHRISTIANS. Straight up HATE them.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2017 08:17 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

I feel like the ultraleftists hate Christianity because it goes against their post-modernist world view, whereas defending Islam and thereby displaying a cultural relativist point of view fits in perfectly with postmodernism.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Apr 1st, 2017 08:27 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Leftists don't like the thought of there being a "Higher Authority" then them. Like the old commie saying goes. "State is Mother. State is Father. STATE is GOD!"

Old Post Apr 1st, 2017 08:30 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark-Kenshin
Blocked

In my experience, there is no en-masse bigotry against Christians in the US. It's mainly a vocal outspoken minority on the internet and a similarly vocal outspoken minority in Hollywood. Either way, not worth addressing unless you're in the mood to troll (or counter-troll in some cases laughing out loud ).

Old Post Apr 18th, 2017 03:47 PM
Dark-Kenshin is currently offline Click here to Send Dark-Kenshin a Private Message Find more posts by Dark-Kenshin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JesusLovesYou
Christ CRUCIFIED for YOU

Re: Bigotry Against Christians

Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Why is Bigotry Against Christians the last accepted form of Religious Bigotry?

It's a SPIRITUAL BATTLE FOR SOULS. The devil doesn't care about all of the NUMEROUS world religions. But he (viscerally) HATES Christianity. The devil and his angels (who are already DEFEATED) are working tirelessly to rid the World in general, and America specifically, of all traces of Christianity. That's the short answer. That's why there's this universal INTOLERANCE towards Christianity, that doesn't exist for Islam, Buddhism, Hinduism, New Age, etc. Homosexuals in America are free to practice their lifestyle (beliefs) publicly without fear of reprisal or discrimination from state legislators. Children are being introduced to Yoga, indoctrinated with Islam in some PUBLIC (not private) schools, and even required to memorize surahs in the Koran. However, the Name of Jesus is banned from being used in military funerals, public advertisements, graduations, sporting events, from a daily newsletter at the Johnson Space Center in Houston, police department chaplains, in opening state-house sessions, from school poems in memoriam, etc. There is NO POWER in any other Name BUT the Name of Jesus; Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other Name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved. This explains why there's such a concerted effort to silence the Name of Jesus in public places.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2017 09:13 PM
JesusLovesYou is currently offline Click here to Send JesusLovesYou a Private Message Find more posts by JesusLovesYou Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

Old Post Jun 4th, 2017 12:23 AM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Oh yeah because Mahr and Franklin are EXPERTS on the subject....

Old Post Jun 4th, 2017 12:28 AM
Beniboybling
Worst Member

Originally posted by Emperordmb
Christianity is the majority group in America, and when you're the majority group you're able to whine a lot louder.
thumb up

Old Post Jun 4th, 2017 12:30 AM
Beniboybling is currently offline Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

What? I couldn't hear you over the SJW Breakdowns and AntiFa Riots!?

Old Post Jun 4th, 2017 12:40 AM
Beniboybling
Worst Member

Originally posted by Flyattractor
Something, something LEFTISTS!!!

Old Post Jun 5th, 2017 11:47 AM
Beniboybling is currently offline Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

Originally posted by Stigma
Well, it happens.

Surprisingly from people who think of themselves to be open-minded and liberal, yet are extremely vile when it comes to Christianity.

I am speaking from my own experience in the US too. I was very surprised how limited is the knowledge on Christianity among many liberal, highly educated people who consider themselves atheists.

I don't think you have to know everything about Christianity to be an Atheist. If you don't believe in something, why would you want to become an expert of it? I know enough of the Bible for me to conclude that imo, it doesn't make sense, but I definitely couldn't recite it for you verse for verse.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2017 01:23 PM
socool8520 is currently offline Click here to Send socool8520 a Private Message Find more posts by socool8520 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Originally posted by socool8520
I don't think you have to know everything about Christianity to be an Atheist. If you don't believe in something, why would you want to become an expert of it? I know enough of the Bible for me to conclude that imo, it doesn't make sense, but I definitely couldn't recite it for you verse for verse.

And that's fair enough, but if somebody is going to make a point out of acting against Christianity they should at least know their shit.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Jun 5th, 2017 03:08 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

I agree. If you are prepared to disbelieve in THE LORD be prepared to receive DIVINE RETRIBUTION from his followers.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2017 03:25 PM
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

Originally posted by Beniboybling
I agree. If you are prepared to disbelieve in THE LORD be prepared to receive DIVINE RETRIBUTION from his followers.

What does Divine Retribution entail?

Old Post Jun 6th, 2017 03:18 PM
socool8520 is currently offline Click here to Send socool8520 a Private Message Find more posts by socool8520 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

Originally posted by Emperordmb
And that's fair enough, but if somebody is going to make a point out of acting against Christianity they should at least know their shit.

You should know the basics sure.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2017 03:20 PM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Christianity is the most persecuted religion in the world, according to a new study. The study found that over 90,000 Christians were murdered for their faith in 2016.

Below are the listed key findings from Open Doors' 2016 research:
•North Korea is number one again, as it has been since 2002.
•Worldwide, persecution of Christians has risen for the fourth year in a row, with Asia, particularly, showing a rapid rise.
•Pakistan rises to fourth in the list with levels of violence even greater than northern Nigeria.
•As Hindu nationalists batter the churches, India climbs to its highest ever ranking of 15.
•In Laos, Bangladesh, Vietnam and tiny Bhutan, things are getting more difficult for Christians.
•Buddhist nationalism returns Sri Lanka to the top 50.
•Islamic extremism fuels persecution in 14 out of the top 20 countries, and 35 of the top 50.
•Sudan rises to five as President Omar al-Bashir seeks to fulfill his 2011 boast, 'Now we can impose Sharia here.'
•Turkey rises to 37 as President Erdogan uses 2016's failed coup to purge opponents and push the country towards increasing Islamisation.
•Wars in the Middle East continue to catch Christians in the crossfire: war-torn Yemen returns to the top ten, while in Syria and Iraq Christians continue to be targeted by Islamic militants.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2017 04:37 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Poor christians :'(

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Jun 6th, 2017 04:39 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

Obviously Christians are going to be persecuted/harmed in the places you mentioned. They're actively hostile areas. Why would Christians even go there? I wouldn't walk into the women's restroom and not expect it to go over poorly.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2017 05:34 PM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Originally posted by socool8520
Obviously Christians are going to be persecuted/harmed in the places you mentioned. They're actively hostile areas. Why would Christians even go there? I wouldn't walk into the women's restroom and not expect it to go over poorly.

It's not necessarily Christians are going to those places but Christians who happen to live in those places and some of those places (such as North Korea) makes it difficult for them to even leave.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2017 05:36 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote