KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Thoughts on Wikileaks Denial

Thoughts on Wikileaks Denial
Started by: Time-Immemorial

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (15): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Its2016
Restricted

Account Restricted

Quotes arent good enough!

Old Post Oct 21st, 2016 08:23 PM
Its2016 is currently offline Click here to Send Its2016 a Private Message Find more posts by Its2016 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
CLINTON: Well, right. As I recall, that was something I said about Abraham Lincoln after having seen the wonderful Steven Spielberg movie called “Lincoln.” It was a master class watching President Lincoln get the Congress to approve the 13th Amendment. It was principled, and it was strategic.

Wallace: That's the question. Please, quiet, everybody. Is that your dream? Open borders?

Clinton: If you went on to read the rest of the sentence, I was talking about energy. We trade more energy with our neighbors than we trade with the rest of the world combined. And I do want us to have an electric grid, an energy system that crosses borders. I think that would be a great benefit to us.

In order for any life to matter, we all have to matter

Time-Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time-Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time-Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Its2016
Restricted

Account Restricted

Its2016 is currently offline Click here to Send Its2016 a Private Message Find more posts by Its2016 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh look he ran offlaughing out loud

Old Post Oct 21st, 2016 08:27 PM
Time-Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time-Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time-Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Its2016
Restricted

Account Restricted

he also reported us to backfire, did you see that?

Old Post Oct 21st, 2016 08:28 PM
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Where?

Old Post Oct 21st, 2016 08:28 PM
Its2016
Restricted

Account Restricted

Where?
last page a wild backfire appeared to ask sensible questions and not shitty trolling.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2016 08:29 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

still no quotes of hillary authenticating emails. just irrelevant videos and quotes, and celebratory circlejerking. still waiting.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2016 08:30 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh so just like his friend bardock, trolls and baits till he gets a reaction, then reports you.

Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Reported

Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by Its2016
he also reported us to backfire, did you see that?

i didn't report anyone you pathetic baby.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Its2016
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
i didn't report anyone you pathetic baby.
mustve been rob.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2016 08:31 PM
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

I posted the quotesthumb up

Old Post Oct 21st, 2016 08:31 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

i saw a quote posted about her lincoln reference. thanks for that.

now how about something relevant?

Old Post Oct 21st, 2016 08:32 PM
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

GFUSthumb up

Old Post Oct 21st, 2016 08:32 PM
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

CLINTON: Well, right. As I recall, that was something I said about Abraham Lincoln after having seen the wonderful Steven Spielberg movie called “Lincoln.” It was a master class watching President Lincoln get the Congress to approve the 13th Amendment. It was principled, and it was strategic.

Wallace: That's the question. Please, quiet, everybody. Is that your dream? Open borders?

Clinton: If you went on to read the rest of the sentence, I was talking about energy. We trade more energy with our neighbors than we trade with the rest of the world combined. And I do want us to have an electric grid, an energy system that crosses borders. I think that would be a great benefit to us.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2016 08:33 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

same irrelevant quote that has nothing to do with the emails.

'TI.exe has encountered a error'

Old Post Oct 21st, 2016 08:34 PM
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wallace: Secretary Clinton, I want to clear up your position on this issue because in a speech you gave to a Brazilian bank for which you were paid $225,000, we've learned from Wikileaks, that you said this. And I want to quote. “My dream is a hemispheric common market with open trade and open borders.”

Trump: Thank you.

Clinton: If you went on to read the rest of the sentence, I was talking about energy. We trade more energy with our neighbors than we trade with the rest of the world combined. And I do want us to have an electric grid, an energy system that crosses borders.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2016 08:35 PM
Its2016
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Its2016
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKRYrIzXKtY

>citation

Old Post Oct 21st, 2016 08:35 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

then help me since i'm so stupid, and point out which part of that quote authenticates the wikileaks emails.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2016 08:36 PM