KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Darth Nihilus vs. 10 Canon TPM Mauls

Darth Nihilus vs. 10 Canon TPM Mauls
Started by: carthage

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Freedon Nadd

It depends of the Hunger's mechanics/depictions.
Will it be in a single beam/s that, presumably, couldn't catch all of the Mauls? Or will it be like on Katarr(where it manifested on a planetary form enveloping all the Mauls)?

RealistRacism: "Sheevites, much like the Banites, were meant to increase in power with each member. From Lightsnake to Gideon to Azronger, this was supposed to be the case. However, knowledge must've been lost in some kind of Gravid-like incident, as Az turned out to be a mid-tier debater with a sub-par track record, sh!itting all over Tempest's legacy. Sad."

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2017 01:24 PM
Click here to Send Freedon Nadd a Private Message Find more posts by Freedon Nadd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zotar3232
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SunRazer
So that's a concession?

You think in that tiny pea-brain of yours it's a concession? No, it's not, you imbecile. laughing

You were too stupid to understand semantics, and unable to come up with a rebuttal to my excellent point that Nihilus had depleted practically all of his power.

And best of all - in your stupidity you utterly failed to rebbutal Nihilus easily killing all the Mauls - which is the very point of this debate.

I accept your concession. laughing

Thanks.

Sure thing - and remember, when you give me another Blow Job tommorow, I will have another shiny penny to give you. laughing

Last edited by Zotar3232 on Jan 4th, 2017 at 01:10 AM

Old Post Jan 4th, 2017 01:04 AM
Click here to Send Zotar3232 a Private Message Find more posts by Zotar3232 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zotar3232
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Beniboybling
Who is this clown lmao.

Someone who can see you've never played KotoR II. laughing

- Speaking of clowns, you're reminding me of your mother in her whore-makeup.

How's that b|tch doing, anyways? stick out tongue

Last edited by Zotar3232 on Jan 4th, 2017 at 01:10 AM

Old Post Jan 4th, 2017 01:05 AM
Click here to Send Zotar3232 a Private Message Find more posts by Zotar3232 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zotar3232
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by MythLord
I thought idiots like me only migrated to ComicVine nowadays? Who's the newbie that my mom has sex with?

Someone who gets regular blowjobs from your syphilis-covered Mommy.

- I've been going to her for years and time has definitely taken its toll on her face, so I usually just have her wear a paper bag over her head, with a hole for the mouth.

You remember me - I'm the one who bought your mother those Kneepads last Christmas. laughing

Oh, and I'm your Dad.

I didn't think you were worth enough to stick around for, so I left you and that hideous slobbering-walrus you call a mother.

Nice to meet you again. laughing

Oh, and I've been here for years longer than you have, Noobie. big grin

And idiots like you migrate from Comicvine, not to it. laughing

Old Post Jan 4th, 2017 01:08 AM
Zotar3232
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Freedon Nadd
It depends of the Hunger's mechanics/depictions.
Will it be in a single beam/s that, presumably, couldn't catch all of the Mauls? Or will it be like on Katarr(where it manifested on a planetary form enveloping all the Mauls)?

lol.

Based on all appearances - the Hunger Drain never fails to catch a target.

It would be multiple beams, like Traya's on Dantooine and Nihilus's on Katarr.

All the Mauls are helpless and they die.

Nihilus wins, easily. cool

Old Post Jan 4th, 2017 01:09 AM
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

I love how it's impossible for you to make a coherent post without spamming insults. Were those all you got from your mother?

Old Post Jan 4th, 2017 01:10 AM
Click here to Send SunRazer a Private Message Find more posts by SunRazer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zotar3232
Restricted

Account Restricted

I love how it's impossible for you to make a coherent post without spamming insults. Were those all you got from your mother?

My mother (your Grandmother) died giving birth to me, actually. big grin

And I get plenty from your mom, every night. laughing

Old Post Jan 4th, 2017 01:13 AM
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

Did you tell your mother to pull her head out of her vagina as you were coming out?

Originally posted by Zotar3232
And I get plenty from your mom, every night. laughing

I guess that proves you're a lesbian.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2017 01:15 AM
Click here to Send SunRazer a Private Message Find more posts by SunRazer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zotar3232
Restricted

Account Restricted

Did you tell my mother to pull her head out of her vagina as you were coming in?

When you were finished sucking my dick, and I made you pick up all your toys, I made sure your mother pulled her head out of her vagina, before I had her get down on her knees and give me her nightly-sucking.

I don't know who begs for my cum more - you or that walrus-whore mother of yours. laughing

I guess that proves I'm a lesbian.

Yeah, the fact that you cry and beg for my cum every night - and you crawl towards me on your hands and knees, so you can have my dick down your pink virgin-throat. laughing

- You know the rule - you clean up all your toys, and you get some nice, creamy non-dairy liquid pumping into your mouth, before you go to bed.

That's what you scream and cry for. laughing wink

Isn't that right, you little b|tch? laughing laughing laughing

Last edited by Zotar3232 on Jan 4th, 2017 at 01:42 AM

Old Post Jan 4th, 2017 01:37 AM
Rebel95

Wtf is going on lol

Old Post Jan 4th, 2017 05:17 AM
Click here to Send Rebel95 a Private Message Find more posts by Rebel95 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

This guys off his rocker lmao.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2017 07:13 AM
Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MythLord
Diamond

UR MOM! PAY ATTENTION TO ME!

You ooze grace, my friend.

Oh, and I've been here for years longer than you have, Noobie. big grin

And yet you're still so stupid... laughing

Also, how low are you standards if you fvck walrus-whores? Are fat animals the only ones that give you consent or?

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Jan 4th, 2017 08:01 AM
Click here to Send MythLord a Private Message Find more posts by MythLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

Anyone who spams this stuff online won't be getting any of it IRL, lmao.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2017 08:58 AM
MythLord
Diamond

yes

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Jan 4th, 2017 09:07 AM
Click here to Send MythLord a Private Message Find more posts by MythLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Nihilus.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2017 09:21 AM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_Tempest

Originally posted by Beniboybling
laughing out loud

Who is this clown lmao.

Battlemaster, author of the Bane/Sidious thread below.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2017 02:01 PM
Click here to Send The_Tempest a Private Message Find more posts by The_Tempest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

Wow. So this guy is at least in his 20s. How sad.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2017 02:17 PM
Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cs_zoltan

I'll miss him.

"You presume limits to our double standards. There are none." - Vitidiots

Old Post Jan 4th, 2017 03:04 PM
Click here to Send cs_zoltan a Private Message Find more posts by cs_zoltan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Freedon Nadd

lol.

Based on all appearances - the Hunger Drain never fails to catch a target.

It would be multiple beams, like Traya's on Dantooine and Nihilus's on Katarr.

All the Mauls are helpless and they die.

Nihilus wins, easily. cool

1. Not really.
The only reason why Traya could catch all of them(Jedi) in the Force drain beams was because they were standing still, easing Traya's job on them. It's not the same when you use the ability when someone is standing still or moving. This is available for any Force ability.
2. Not quite. In Unseen-Unheard, Nihilus' Hunger is depicted on a planetary level(like a cloud) while in the game it is represented as orange beams.
3. Nihilus has other aces in his sleeve. Hunger is but one of them. He has massive TK, Force lightning, etc
I don't doubt of Nihilus' victory. But if he starts using his Hunger in the first instance(and if we go with the beam-like depiction) then he could miss some of them(and as he focuses to use drain) one of the Mauls might chop his head off. Not death for Nihilus. But he would go down.

RealistRacism: "Sheevites, much like the Banites, were meant to increase in power with each member. From Lightsnake to Gideon to Azronger, this was supposed to be the case. However, knowledge must've been lost in some kind of Gravid-like incident, as Az turned out to be a mid-tier debater with a sub-par track record, sh!itting all over Tempest's legacy. Sad."

Old Post Jan 5th, 2017 03:55 PM
Click here to Send Freedon Nadd a Private Message Find more posts by Freedon Nadd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Personally I see Unseen, Unheard as retconning/reestablishing the attack as the black cloud. Kotor 2 obviously had limitations in how it was able to portray the ability that Avellone probably wanted to rectify when he worked on UU.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2017 04:13 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote