KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » KMC: Choose ONE Power, Part Two.

KMC: Choose ONE Power, Part Two.
Started by: DarkSaint85

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (18): « First ... « 15 16 [17] 18 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
I didn't expect to be DQd.

mad I demand restitution!!!!

You should have been. Yours/IDs characters were wayyyyy over LH. But meh...good tourney

Old Post Jan 27th, 2017 08:04 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
staxamillion
Sir Snikts-A-Lot

I think that was my biggest struggle was trying to stay within the low herald

Old Post Jan 27th, 2017 08:06 PM
staxamillion is currently offline Click here to Send staxamillion a Private Message Find more posts by staxamillion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supermutant

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
I didn't expect to be DQd.

mad I demand restitution!!!!

Yet you still won, so stop being greedy. Now when is parte tres.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2017 08:22 PM
Supermutant is currently offline Click here to Send Supermutant a Private Message Find more posts by Supermutant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

To be serious for a moment, good match, guys. You lot stepped up, and stax, you impressed me for a new guy. Well done (I know it was your first, and to be in a group as well....you took it like a champ).

Judges, thank you. Four long ass opening posts are a slog to read, and the points system is nice and clear.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2017 08:36 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
staxamillion
Sir Snikts-A-Lot

same to you DS and the other competitors. it was good match I'm glad I came across CBVF its been fun

Old Post Jan 27th, 2017 08:42 PM
staxamillion is currently offline Click here to Send staxamillion a Private Message Find more posts by staxamillion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Sin I AM
You should have been. Yours/IDs characters were wayyyyy over LH. But meh...good tourney

Yep. Both of their character could probably beat every high Herald one on one in the tier thread.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jan 27th, 2017 08:44 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supermutant

Originally posted by carver9
I already know who won.

So did it actually go the way you thought?

Old Post Jan 27th, 2017 08:47 PM
Supermutant is currently offline Click here to Send Supermutant a Private Message Find more posts by Supermutant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

I got my destruction on. That's all that matters.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2017 09:10 PM
"Id" is currently offline Click here to Send "Id" a Private Message Find more posts by "Id" Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

Originally posted by Sin I AM

I've always see this game played by how much can you get away with.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2017 09:12 PM
"Id" is currently offline Click here to Send "Id" a Private Message Find more posts by "Id" Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

My strat was cleared by God Blair, just so we're clear.

Id, great damage. Super, great defence.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2017 09:30 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

lol first first to be dq'd who's ever won a tourney, so...cool beans i guess. bw was under the same impression i was, ftr--a couple strats were blatantly over the cap limit, though in his defense he didn't say WHO he thought was over nor did i ask.... just gave an honest opinion on what i saw happening. didn't realize the points system was in play though with dq's i'd guess id and ds would have all 0's from me and i'd only give out points to the non-cheaters.

tbf, i usually push the envelop too, so, meh. if the points somehow matter i could dish them out for stax and mutant. /shrug

Old Post Jan 27th, 2017 09:51 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Supermutant
So did it actually go the way you thought?

Naah, it didn't. I was giving it to I'd. Everyone here was powerful and put together amazing posts but he detonated every nuke on the planet. He basically shed Earth. The one who had absolute Zero fields circling him probably would've survived but the others isn't withstanding a SURPRISE attack like that. No one would've even knew it was coming and you have to be prepared for something of that degree. Darksaint sneak attacks were great but he wouldn't have been prepared and can he even absorb energy of that magnitude? Elemental guy gone, everyone is gone from the initial attack minus the cold guy.

I'd never said he will approach anyone in his body and per his post, his clone will be giving off the same kind of energy he giving off. If anyone tried to attack one of the clones, I'm sure I'd would've known and per his post, his clone detonated anyways and no one was aware of that which means another surprise attack. If this doesn't kill him, I'm sure it will alert him and the clones of whomever location. His plan was brilliant imo and deadly as well with no counters.

Last edited by carver9 on Jan 27th, 2017 at 09:59 PM

Old Post Jan 27th, 2017 09:56 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by leonidas
lol first first to be dq'd who's ever won a tourney, so...cool beans i guess. bw was under the same impression i was, ftr--a couple strats were blatantly over the cap limit, though in his defense he didn't say WHO he thought was over nor did i ask.... just gave an honest opinion on what i saw happening. didn't realize the points system was in play though with dq's i'd guess id and ds would have all 0's from me and i'd only give out points to the non-cheaters.

tbf, i usually push the envelop too, so, meh. if the points somehow matter i could dish them out for stax and mutant. /shrug

30 points to both guys eh? I see how it is.

@carver: I use energy to heal. Giving me more energy....heals me. If the nukes have more destructive power than a Black Bolt scream, which is concentrated....sure. But detonating a nuke in China, won't affect me in the US. Plus, I showed Winter absorbing 3 nukes at point blank range.

Not to mention, I was specifically tracking the tracker. Not Id.

In mt defence, though, and I actually told Super this....all the things I said I would do, was achieved by Low Herald energy manipulators (I even named them in this thread for Super).

Last edited by DarkSaint85 on Jan 27th, 2017 at 10:04 PM

Old Post Jan 27th, 2017 10:02 PM
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

Honestly I thought I was as going to get DQ with the Destructive fields and the clones. I don't see how anyone would survive getting atomized. We start 50 miles away, but that destructive field was well over 100 mile radius. I am really really happy to post some Supergod stuff.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2017 10:21 PM
DarkSaint85

Lol I thought you'd be DQd for self BFR.

Also, we don't start 50miles from each other.....we started where we live IRL.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2017 10:27 PM
Supermutant

Well if there is a 3rd one, I choose density manipulation for the record.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2017 10:48 PM
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

Goes to show that paid little attention to the rules.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2017 10:52 PM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

It wasnt that. It just was that so few of you posted and i didnt want to give you zeros

Old Post Jan 27th, 2017 11:15 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

I feel like Sin gave us the equivalent of a pity shag.

That's ok.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2017 11:28 PM
carver9

Originally posted by Supermutant
Well if there is a 3rd one, I choose density manipulation for the record.

I'm locking mine in as ki/kai control.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2017 11:30 PM