KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Beat my character, the mighty DS!!

Beat my character, the mighty DS!!
Started by: DarkSaint85

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

Saint of Killers

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 10:52 AM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
beatboks
ready for the loony bin

Hourman 1 million with the worlogog. I stomp yoir amalgum is at the point in time before it was a threat to a boy scout.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 03:01 PM
beatboks is currently offline Click here to Send beatboks a Private Message Find more posts by beatboks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
beatboks
ready for the loony bin

Crimson Avenger also stomp with the magic gun that kills anything and always hits what the wielder wants to

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 03:02 PM
beatboks is currently offline Click here to Send beatboks a Private Message Find more posts by beatboks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
beatboks
ready for the loony bin

Longshot bends probability so the Darksied component of your build trips down a stair and omega beams his own ass. Refer to LS saves the MU for more.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 03:04 PM
beatboks
ready for the loony bin

Dr Occult.

In Judgement day he kept Spectre busy with his disk while the rest of the magic community made plans

In COIE he joined his disk with Alan scots ring and focused and filtered the magic of every mystic in the DCU

Vs the demons three he disk combined the power of Dr Fate, Etrigan, Zatanna and Phantom Stranger

In reign in hell he was able to devine the way out of hell when no other could.

His disk allows him to ansorb and redirectnor control all natural and supernatural energy (which is all your build) meaning he wirlds all your power against you

He teams up with my previous 3 and your toast

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 03:18 PM
carver9

Flash
Proteus
Multiple Man
Serpent Cain Marko
Zatanna

I stomp with ease.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 04:56 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Remember, you're putting a team together, to beat an amalgam.

Which means I have DS Sentry's speed, Dr Strange's spellcasting, Deathstorm being a personification of actual Death, Darkseid's Omega Effect (and Anti-Life equation), plus all of Darkseid's high showings (no low showings allowed).

Time travel? Remember when Morgan La Fey tried it against Sentry?

Crimson Avenger? I AM Death.

Longshot? No low showings allowed!

Dr Occult? Anti Life Equation.

Carver, am assuming you're a team, right? Omega Beams will tie Flash up...then I'm easily faster than the rest of your team.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 05:59 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
beatboks
ready for the loony bin

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarkSaint85

Which means I have DS Sentry's speed, Dr Strange's spellcasting, Deathstorm being a personification of actual Death, Darkseid's Omega Effect (and Anti-Life equation), plus all of Darkseid's high showings (no low showings allowed).

Carver, am assuming you're a team, right? Omega Beams will tie Flash up...then I'm easily faster than the rest of your team.

Hourman doesnt use time travel he uses time manip.he alyers your personal time line.

Death so what.

What low showings there are showings of having to bend probabioity only slightly because that's all that was needed to defeat who he was up against. Whem Juggs fought him he collapsed an entire buildimg on him and it collapsed so that not a single thimg toiched or hurt him.good luck attackimg him

Anti life is the yang to the source, a supernatural energy thay Occult can absorb and wield. The more you have in power the more Occult has to wield against you.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 09:25 PM
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by beatboks
Hourman doesnt use time travel he uses time manip.he alyers your personal time line.

Death so what.

What low showings there are showings of having to bend probabioity only slightly because that's all that was needed to defeat who he was up against. Whem Juggs fought him he collapsed an entire buildimg on him and it collapsed so that not a single thimg toiched or hurt him.good luck attackimg him

Anti life is the yang to the source, a supernatural energy thay Occult can absorb and wield. The more you have in power the more Occult has to wield against you.

Doom/Morgan La Fey tried that against Sentry. Didn't take.

Death so what? Good luck killing Death. Not to mention, Power Girl wasn't exactly killed by the bullets.

And yet - there are limits to his probability field, as seen in Longshot Saves the Marvel U. So yes, I will take that luck smile

And when Occult gets mind controlled? Which he has. And the Anti-Life Equation is all about control, not blasting power to pwoer.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 09:49 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
beatboks
ready for the loony bin

Doom/Morgan La Fey tried that against Sentry. Didn't take.

Death so what? Good luck killing Death. Not to mention, Power Girl wasn't exactly killed by the bullets.

And yet - there are limits to his probability field, as seen in Longshot Saves the Marvel U. So yes, I will take that luck smile

And when Occult gets mind controlled? Which he has. And the Anti-Life Equation is all about control, not blasting power to pwoer.

Remind me again when doom and morgan le fey have had the worlogog?? Thays right they havent. With it extant completely rewrote reality and created his own universe until Hourman who had only a portion of it was able to stop him. Neither Doom nor Le Fey had the power to rewrite reality on top of their own time manip power . I specified WITH worlogog, not just normal Hourman 1 million.

Since Hourman will make you at your least powerful time that would ne when yoir not death, and how btw are you? Also they killed wildcat who is also beyond death. Battle forum rules means a kill is a win even if you can resurrect I still won first.

LS's limitation is he cant use it for personal gain. Doesnt deminish how it protects him in a fight. Magnetos powers specifically didnt work when he tried to attack him. Helicarriers stopped falling under the influence of gravity before hitting him. Yeah good example of how you wont do jack to him.

Haha Occult has never been controlled. Good luck showing that. His disk specifically repells such things that have always affected the one trying to control him. Also correct me if I'm wrong but DS has nevet had the full ALE and what he did have was stripped by Mr Miracle, so current DS doesnt even have it to bring to bare.

Occult's disk will allow him to absorb and redirect LS's probability field so it now protects all my team and is amplified. Ot also shatters/undoes all the magic of strange making hisnpart of your amalgum a waist. Hourman with worlogog makes you at your lowest power level (throughout you time lime - somethimg niether Doom or Le Fey tried) for all parts of your amalgam (which effectively removes the ALE even if you had it, and any protection you had to the guns of vengeance). Occult then absorbs any attack you make (even those that are goimg ro miss by milesnduento luck) and hits your weakened self with your own attacks at the same time as Crimson Avenger puts a few dozen divine bullets thru u.

Your amalgum was simply found badly wanting

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 11:33 PM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Does my guy get prep?

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 11:39 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Heck, I'll assume yes and make my pick:

Grant Morrison. He can just write your guy out of existence. : p

Game.set.match

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 11:40 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Braniac 5.0
God of War

How fast is DS Sentry?

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 11:41 PM
Braniac 5.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Braniac 5.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Braniac 5.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrMind

(please log in to view the image)

/thread

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2019 05:46 PM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote