KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Pong Krell vs The Fifth Brother & Seventh Sister

Pong Krell vs The Fifth Brother & Seventh Sister
Started by: juggernaut74

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Pong Krell vs The Fifth Brother & Seventh Sister

Who Wins?

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Last edited by juggernaut74 on Dec 31st, 2016 at 04:18 PM

Old Post Dec 31st, 2016 04:13 PM
Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Krell handily.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2016 04:18 PM
Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Krell dismembers them while they scream for daddy Vader to save them.

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post Dec 31st, 2016 04:50 PM
Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UCanShootMyNova

The Inquisitors.

"I worked Jack in" - DMB, Gchat, 2017.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2016 05:32 PM
Click here to Send UCanShootMyNova a Private Message Find more posts by UCanShootMyNova Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

Krell.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2017 06:43 AM
Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MythLord
Diamond

Dies. The Inquisitors can wreck Clones just fine, lel.

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Jan 1st, 2017 07:55 AM
Click here to Send MythLord a Private Message Find more posts by MythLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UCanShootMyNova

thumb up

Old Post Jan 1st, 2017 07:57 AM
Click here to Send UCanShootMyNova a Private Message Find more posts by UCanShootMyNova Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

I doubt Krell's inferior to barely-above-Ezra-level opponents, lol.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2017 08:25 AM
Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

I mean Krell was strong enough in the force to foresee the demise of the jedi. He's no slouch. The Inquisitors are for low level knights and padawans; even if Krell was just an average jedi master they'd still be fked.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2017 08:28 AM
Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UCanShootMyNova

quote: (post)
Originally posted by |King Joker|
I doubt Krell's inferior to barely-above-Ezra-level opponents, lol.

You disgust me. smile

Old Post Jan 1st, 2017 08:34 AM
UCanShootMyNova

Originally posted by Kurk
I mean Krell was strong enough in the force to foresee the demise of the jedi. He's no slouch. The Inquisitors are for low level knights and padawans; even if Krell was just an average jedi master they'd still be fked.

They hunt down lower level Jedi . That doesn't mean they can't take higher level ones. Given their level of power I'd say it should unreasonable to assume they couldn't.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2017 08:35 AM
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Physical advantage: Krell, bigger, stronger, pretty self explanatory

Force advantage: 5th and 7th holding back a shuttle with is pretty impressive. Krell's TK came off as pretty strong as well so I'll just say split.

Anything else in favor for inquisitors?

Old Post Jan 1st, 2017 09:11 AM
MythLord
Diamond

Skill and power is in favour of the Inquisitors. What kind of argument is "came off pretty strong"? TKing Clones or TKing a shuttle/temple? The latter is vastly more impressive.

Your sh!tty attempt to lowball Vader by lowballing the Inquisitors is failing, darling.

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Jan 1st, 2017 09:13 AM
Click here to Send MythLord a Private Message Find more posts by MythLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UCanShootMyNova

Originally posted by Kurk
Physical advantage: Krell, bigger, stronger, pretty self explanatory

Force advantage: 5th and 7th holding back a shuttle with is pretty impressive. Krell's TK came off as pretty strong as well so I'll just say split.

Anything else in favor for inquisitors?

Krell's baseline physicality is superior, sure. But the Inquisitors are both demonstrably superior to Krell in the Force which would place them at least even with him in regards to augmentation.

The Inquisitors showed they were skilled working in groups even managing to put Maul in a pincer after less then a minute. I have little doubt that 5th Brother and 7th Sister could take out Krell in about the same amount of time. Probably less.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2017 09:26 AM
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by MythLord
Skill and power is in favour of the Inquisitors. What kind of argument is "came off pretty strong"? TKing Clones or TKing a shuttle/temple? The latter is vastly more impressive.

Your sh!tty attempt to lowball Vader by lowballing the Inquisitors is failing, darling.
I mean Krell's use of telepathy and foreseeing ability definitely suggests he's no average Joe Bloggs jedi. Seeing how easily Maul ragdolled 7th (and of course this opens up another portal into Maul's strength), I don't see how the inquisitors surpass Krell. I have Maul at a little above Kenobi, which is above average jedi master, which is where I have Krell. Of course this is going to be mostly speculation since he's featless but oh well.

What do you mean by putting Maul in a pincer in less than minute?
I just remember them falling back against the trio and getting soloed by Maul later. Unless something new has occurred on TV in which case tell me b/c I don't watch Rebels.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2017 09:42 AM
MythLord
Diamond

So because your arbitrary, baseless ranking has Kenobi at above-average Jedi Master level, and then you baselessly place Krell there, he must be better than the Inquisitors?

Farseeing isn't telekinesis, idiot. Krell would also be dominated by Maul.

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Jan 1st, 2017 09:45 AM
Jmanghan

Krell did better then all the Jedi in Order 66.

Vader tells the Inquisitors to avoid Jedi Masters and to call him if they encounter any.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Jan 1st, 2017 10:17 AM
Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MythLord
Diamond

KEK, lol, nah. Zett Jukassa pulled Krell level sh!t off.

And Filoni said that in the context of someone like Kenobi, not Pong fvcking Krell.

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Jan 1st, 2017 10:25 AM
Total Warrior
Dark Councilor

Total Warrior is online now!

Krell wins solidly imo. Even if added another inquisitor ( GI excluded though) he would still win imo. Aniway, where was it said that Vader told them to call him in case they met a jedi master?

Old Post Jan 1st, 2017 11:52 AM
Click here to Send Total Warrior a Private Message Find more posts by Total Warrior Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

The Inquistors die staring at his many spinning blades.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2017 12:11 PM
Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote