KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Aquaman vs thor

Aquaman vs thor
Started by: mighty adam

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rage.Of.Olympus

Literally in the same scene it highlights that Sentry/Area together couldn't accomplish that and blames it on manufacturing error because it makes no sense to him.

I know Abhil wants to lowball anything he doesn't like because he can't help himself but the rest of us have reading comprehension.

Last edited by Rage.Of.Olympus on Jan 17th, 2017 at 06:58 PM

Old Post Jan 17th, 2017 06:52 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

abhi can read?

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2017 07:02 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mighty adam

Since the fight takes place literally a few steps from the ocean. AM could summon ctholua shit i just butchered its name but what ever. That mythological sea monster. Plus i could be wrong i believe this is a reboot AM power. but i thought dcun AM trident allowed him to control water fire bolts and nullify magic. OH WHERE IS THE SCAN OF AM PUSHING THE TECTONIC PLATE DOWN INTO THE TRENCH!!!

Old Post Jan 17th, 2017 09:01 PM
mighty adam is currently offline Click here to Send mighty adam a Private Message Find more posts by mighty adam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Because that feat isn't all that.....

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads...27766-48759.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads...51173-48759.jpg

He pushed some rocks into a trench to seal it up....he didn't push an entire tectonic plate in.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2017 09:21 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

To be fair, it was a pretty big piece of rock. And underwater. But no, not an entire plate unless I missed something.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jan 17th, 2017 09:30 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

quote: (post)
Originally posted by -Pr-
To be fair, it was a pretty big piece of rock. And underwater. But no, not an entire plate unless I missed something.

Well, yeah. But considering the feat to be topped is an entire island made of gold being thrown into the sun (which is already 2x as dense as solid iron)...

Old Post Jan 17th, 2017 09:32 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Well, yeah. But considering the feat to be topped is an entire island made of gold being thrown into the sun (which is already 2x as dense as solid iron)...

Yeah...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Jan 17th, 2017 09:32 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mighty adam

It was a plate but its ok everybody low balls AM lol

Old Post Jan 18th, 2017 12:54 AM
mighty adam is currently offline Click here to Send mighty adam a Private Message Find more posts by mighty adam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EcstaticGrace

Because that feat isn't all that.....

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads...27766-48759.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads...51173-48759.jpg

He pushed some rocks into a trench to seal it up....he didn't push an entire tectonic plate in.

By logic he pushed enough rock to seal the entire oceanic trench.

Theres also the scepter feat.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2017 02:23 AM
EcstaticGrace is currently offline Click here to Send EcstaticGrace a Private Message Find more posts by EcstaticGrace Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Originally posted by EcstaticGrace
By logic he pushed enough rock to seal the entire oceanic trench.

Theres also the scepter feat.

Was a solid feat, but Jane's are in another level.

What's the scepter one?

Old Post Jan 18th, 2017 02:46 AM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Literally in the same scene it highlights that Sentry/Area together couldn't accomplish that and blames it on manufacturing error because it makes no sense to him.

I know Abhil wants to lowball anything he doesn't like because he can't help himself but the rest of us have reading comprehension.

You are just as obtuse as ever, eh? Doesnt surprises me in the least.

Yeah, there was an imaginary defect in the Shield produced inhibitors because Norman Osborn paid a lip service to the inhibitors.

Good job.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2017 03:30 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Abhi. In the same comic that being(made up of reality warpers) literally admitted to Osborn that it wasn't Carol.
no expression

The composite being recreated another human body with Carol's mind, but missing some of her memory. They thought it was her inner desire to be free of the burdens of being a hero. It wasn't until later on they realized that her desire to be a hero superseded her desires of a normal life, thus fully resurrecting her.

We can't just attribute that feat to Ms. Marvel if you examine the context. There was clearly more at play.

Did you even read the comic? Honestly? Those blocks were baby modoks actually who had acquired a portion of Carol memory. Just one issue later the same Ms Marvel absorbed the same memories and becomes whole again.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-H8_DaOTtC...46_1%2Bcopy.jpg

http://viewcomic.com/ms-marvel-v2-046-2009/

Old Post Jan 18th, 2017 03:51 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EcstaticGrace

Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Was a solid feat, but Jane's are in another level.

What's the scepter one?

Stopping the force of Atlan's scepter when he was trying to destroy Atlantis against.

Atlan sunk it the first time, and in Bunn's run Atlantis was shown to be massive atleast the land mass.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2017 04:51 AM
EcstaticGrace is currently offline Click here to Send EcstaticGrace a Private Message Find more posts by EcstaticGrace Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EcstaticGrace

In regards to the Carol/Adamantium feat. If the inhibitors arent said to have been altered in any form. I don't understand why we'd assume that was the case. It's just a really high feat for the character.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2017 05:00 AM
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by mighty adam

Lol. Proof it was an entire plate, please. I can post a list of the tectonic plates around the world, if you want, and you can tell me which of them he pushed in?

Ps: They're around 1 millions square km.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2017 08:03 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by mighty adam

no expression

-looks at own username. Then back at post. Then own username. Then post-

no expression

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Jan 18th, 2017 10:44 AM
the Darkone

Post scan of Current Thor and Gladiator

Old Post Jan 18th, 2017 05:56 PM
the Darkone is currently offline Click here to Send the Darkone a Private Message Find more posts by the Darkone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mighty adam

Originally posted by -Pr-
no expression

-looks at own username. Then back at post. Then own username. Then post-

no expression
i know you said in the past you like AM. But most others on here low ball him hard

Old Post Jan 18th, 2017 09:02 PM
mighty adam

Lol. Proof it was an entire plate, please. I can post a list of the tectonic plates around the world, if you want, and you can tell me which of them he pushed in?

Ps: They're around 1 millions square km.
thats is what was stated on panel. Plus it was massive they didnt show the hole thing but he was shown pushing it into the trench

Old Post Jan 18th, 2017 09:06 PM
BruhMan
World Champion

The point is, Aquaman eats that L sandwich.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2017 09:08 PM
BruhMan is currently offline Click here to Send BruhMan a Private Message Find more posts by BruhMan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote