KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Who will defeat Snoke?

Who will defeat Snoke?
Started by: playa1258

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Thor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by quanchi112
He did not see the lightsaber next to him. The situation was perfect for deception. He was distracted so the weaker character went for it since he is too weak to defeat him directly.

I posted the directors words. Argue with him.

laughing out loud

No, we see Snoke casually defeat Rey and humiliate Ren with his own powers. Snoke is extremely powerful.

Snoke

Luke

Sidious/Yoda

Windu

Youve been called out on this. He was distracted reading Kylos mind. Because he could not truly read his mind. Kylo overpowered his TP.

Snoke died even with his guards he needed for protection.

Rian hasnt contradicted anything. Its you who needs to argue with Lucasfilm about it laughing out loud

Old Post Oct 17th, 2018 05:20 PM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

Originally posted by Darth Thor
Yep the connection was already there. He explained how they were connected by the Force.

As for whether Vader could do that, well Maul formed a connection between Kenobi and Ezra.

Snoke clearly has some strong force powers. But they are not on Sidious level. Not by a long shot. And with his crippled body I dont see him being able to take any of the movie Sith without aid from his guards.
Thanks for the info.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2018 05:32 PM
Click here to Send victreebelvictr a Private Message Find more posts by victreebelvictr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Darth Thor
Youve been called out on this. He was distracted reading Kylos mind. Because he could not truly read his mind. Kylo overpowered his TP.

Snoke died even with his guards he needed for protection.

Rian hasnt contradicted anything. Its you who needs to argue with Lucasfilm about it laughing out loud
No, he was reading his mind but not aware of the room. He controlled his thoughts to deceive Snoke.

Snoke let his guard down. He never used the guards against Rey or Kylo when he became aggressive.

I posted his words. You pretend he overpowered him when he never once says this. He was distracted and he attacked then. Pussy move if you ask me.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2018 05:52 PM
Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

I don't see how Kylo can control his thoughts to surpass Snoke's TP.

If this was the case, Rey would have done the same thing when Snoke read her thoughts.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2018 05:54 PM
Click here to Send victreebelvictr a Private Message Find more posts by victreebelvictr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by victreebelvictr

If this was the case, Rey would have done the same thing when Snoke read her thoughts.
To control his thoughts to think true enemy not Snoke. The lightsabers made the ruse possible.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2018 06:09 PM
Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

To control his thoughts to think true enemy not Snoke. The lightsabers made the ruse possible.
You didn't explain how Kylo is capable of this.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2018 06:16 PM
quanchi112
Disney

You didn't explain how Kylo is capable of this.
To think enemy? Are you serious? I just thought the word enemy. If I know someone is watching I can control my thoughts and be deceptive.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2018 06:20 PM
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

Not when the person literally has full access to your thoughts.

You have the thought of being deceptive which alerts the reader what you are planning to do.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2018 06:22 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Not when the person literally has full access to your thoughts.

You have the thought of being deceptive which alerts the reader what you are planning to do.
Yes, I can think enemy and carry out a ruse when I know someone is watching. I just thought enemy again. Whoa I can control my thoughts. If Snoke was paying attention to the room he would have known but he was distracted as per the director.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2018 06:24 PM
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

The entire time you are having the plan in your head which gives Snoke the ability to read it.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2018 06:25 PM
quanchi112
Disney

The entire time you are having the plan in your head which gives Snoke the ability to read it.
Snoke was reading Reys mind. For ****s sake watch the scene. Ren saw an opening and did not know until that moment arose. Why do I even bother.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2018 06:30 PM
relentless1
Dark Overlord of KMC

to answer the OPs question; he defeated himself by being a dumbass laughing out loud

Old Post Oct 17th, 2018 07:02 PM
Click here to Send relentless1 a Private Message Find more posts by relentless1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by relentless1
to answer the OPs question; he defeated himself by being a dumbass laughing out loud
Untrue.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2018 10:02 PM
DarthPlaguis12
Restricted

Account Restricted

He’s dead so true

Old Post Oct 17th, 2018 10:11 PM
Click here to Send DarthPlaguis12 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthPlaguis12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by DarthPlaguis12
He’s dead so true
Reread the quote and once you grasp it I accept your concession.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2018 10:36 PM
DarthPlaguis12
Restricted

Account Restricted

He’s dead Quan...get over it.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2018 01:22 AM
Click here to Send DarthPlaguis12 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthPlaguis12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by DarthPlaguis12
He’s dead Quan...get over it.
You are the guy triggered by his supreme power. Laughs.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2018 02:52 AM
Darth Thor

We have to remember Kylo unlike Rey has actual training.

Just because Rey has retarded high feats against Kylo, doesnt mean she would fair as well against someone like Snoke.

You are the guy triggered by his supreme power. Laughs.

Supreme power? Lmao shall I get Surtur to start posting that meme again to remind you of the reality.

He was literally a throw away character. Like they literally just throw away his corpse.

Last edited by Darth Thor on Oct 18th, 2018 at 08:07 AM

Old Post Oct 18th, 2018 08:05 AM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

All Kylo has to do is think "enemy" and Snoke is tricked. laughing out loud

You can't make this shit up.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2018 08:20 AM
Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Trocity
All Kylo has to do is think "enemy" and Snoke is tricked. laughing out loud

You can't make this shit up.
No, not that easy. The perfect situation arose due to the two light sabers moving while controlling his thoughts. Director already verified Snoke was distracted.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2018 12:46 PM