KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Baleman vs Winter Soldier

Baleman vs Winter Soldier
Started by: Solid47

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Silent Master

quote: (post)
Originally posted by h1a8
Batman wins both

It's almost like you're purposely trolling.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2017 05:42 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

Originally posted by Silent Master
It's almost like you're purposely trolling.

Yeah. No one could be so stupid to think Baleman wins this. Must be trolling.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2017 05:45 PM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

If you guys think it's trolling to say that Batman wins then why isn't the thread closed for spite?

Batman is more skilled.
Batman is bulletproof.
Batman has good gadgets.

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Feb 1st, 2017 07:20 PM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Why are you lying?

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2017 07:28 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Why are you lying?

Batman is more skilled. This is a fact.
Batman wears bulletproof armor
Batman has good gadgets (an opinion

Old Post Feb 1st, 2017 07:32 PM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Why are you lying?

He lives in his own little reality, where quoting someone to make it easier for them to find a comment directed at them automatically means you agree with all the content of their post, even if you make no mention of it at all, and specifically address something else that was said.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2017 07:36 PM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

If you guys think it's trolling to say that Batman wins then why isn't the thread closed for spite?

Batman is more skilled.
Batman is bulletproof.
Batman has good gadgets.

Pretty much everyone agrees this is spite. But I'm curious to see why think Batman is more skilled.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2017 07:37 PM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Batman is more skilled.
Batman is bulletproof.
Batman has good gadgets.

Bruce isn;t more skilled then Bucky...

Bruce isn;t bulletproof either... Lucious's words were "Anything but a straight shot"

What gadgets exactly.... This isn;t comic book Batman

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Feb 1st, 2017 07:51 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Batman is more skilled. This is a fact.
Batman wears bulletproof armor
Batman has good gadgets (an opinion

Baleman isn't more skilled
It doesn't cover his whole body, nor does it make him immune to blunt force.
WS' weapons are far more lethal.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2017 08:03 PM
h1a8

Originally posted by FrothByte
Pretty much everyone agrees this is spite. But I'm curious to see why think Batman is more skilled.
I'm assuming equal bodies. So feats where WS hangs with Cap doesn't count much knowing he's enhanced. Batman is a master of the league of shadows. Took out 12 thugs simultaneously in 21 seconds, etc

Old Post Feb 1st, 2017 08:15 PM
h1a8

Baleman isn't more skilled
It doesn't cover his whole body, nor does it make him immune to blunt force.
WS' weapons are far more lethal.

He uses skill to avoid bullets in the face , etc.
More Lethal yes.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2017 08:17 PM
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

I'm assuming equal bodies. So feats where WS hangs with Cap doesn't count much knowing he's enhanced. Batman is a master of the league of shadows. Took out 12 thugs simultaneously in 21 seconds, etc

What do you mean equal bodies? Skill is dependent on your body's functions and abilities.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2017 08:22 PM
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

More Lethal yes.

So what do you call Bucky blocking and dodging automatic weapons on multiple occasions from close range?

Old Post Feb 1st, 2017 08:26 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

More Lethal yes.

WS is still more skilled, faster and has more lethal gadgets.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2017 08:35 PM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Bucky oneshots

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Feb 1st, 2017 08:49 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

WS is still more skilled, faster and has more lethal gadgets.

He's not more skilled in h2h. He's more skilled in other things (guns, knives, various tactics, etc).

Originally posted by KingD19
So what do you call Bucky blocking and dodging automatic weapons on multiple occasions from close range?

Blocking or aim dodging bullets has little to nothing to do with h2h fighting. Otherwise, Ozy beats Cap or WS in h2h because he caught a bullet (which would automatically make his skill far superior to theirs).

Originally posted by FrothByte
What do you mean equal bodies? Skill is dependent on your body's functions and abilities.
Superman more skilled in h2h than WW or Batman?

Old Post Feb 1st, 2017 11:21 PM
Silent Master

If you're so sure. I challenge you to a battle Zone on their fighting skill, do you accept?

Old Post Feb 1st, 2017 11:46 PM
h1a8

If you're so sure. I challenge you to a battle Zone on their fighting skill, do you accept?

No because I believe no one here accepts my reasoning for skill.
Beating 12 thugs simultaneously in 21 seconds while being human is far better than doing the same while significantly enhanced. Batman was super fast as the initial cut scenes show. From him fighting many simultaneously to him dodging very fast sword swipes.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2017 12:00 AM
Silent Master

You're refusing the BZ?

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2017 12:07 AM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by carthage
Bucky oneshots

shhhh!!! h1 won;t allow that

hahaha

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2017 12:23 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote