KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Lobo w/clone making ability Vs WWH

Lobo w/clone making ability Vs WWH
Started by: TethAdamTheRock

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah I think Superman beat Lobo unconscious once with a speed blitz.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2017 05:40 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
Lobo does have an insane healing factor, he can come back from a pile of goo. Though I think he has been rendered unconscious in the past.
Of course he has -- pretty much every comic book character has at some point, tbh. If we look at Lobo's appearances as a whole, however, I'd say that him being legitimately KO'd by physical means is the exception; not the rule.

Aside from that, this thread emphasizes Lobo when he had to ability to clone... So I am assuming all of the other toon-forcey abilities he regularly used back then are in play as well. /shrug

Originally posted by bluewaterrider
So the premise is that a healing factor prevents a knockout now?
Given that Lobo can still function without a head, I would certainly tend to think that his HF makes him much *harder* to KO if nothing else.

I mean, the guy --along with each of his clones-- can fully regenerate from a pool of blood/goo within a matter of seconds, ffs:
(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Last edited by Galan007 on Jan 26th, 2017 at 06:35 PM

Old Post Jan 26th, 2017 06:30 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Yeah I think Superman beat Lobo unconscious once with a speed blitz.

Yes, but that was Superman enhanced by Eclipso.

Thatt the fact and I am sticking to it.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2017 06:40 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bluewaterrider

Originally posted by Galan007
Of course he has -- pretty much every comic book character has at some point, tbh. If we look at Lobo's appearances as a whole, however, I'd say that him being legitimately KO'd by physical means is the exception; not the rule.

Aside from that, this thread emphasizes Lobo when he had to ability to clone... So I am assuming all of the other toon-forcey abilities he regularly used back then are in play as well.

Given that Lobo can still function without a head, I would certainly tend to think that his HF makes him much *harder* to KO if nothing else.

Only the original poster of this thread can clarify the sum of what he thinks Lobo's powers are here. Personally, I hope he does.

Functioning without a head is something I've seen Sabretooth do. If memory serves, Creed's history has been retconned such that Wolverine saw him do that in one of his first encounters. But I don't think anyone would argue Sabretooth can't be knocked out because of such a hax healing factor, and I think fewer still would argue Hulk couldn't do it.

And the presumed fact of Lobo rarely being knocked out holds little sway here.
He's doesn't face World War Hulk caliber opposition in most of his fights, either.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2017 06:49 PM
bluewaterrider is currently offline Click here to Send bluewaterrider a Private Message Find more posts by bluewaterrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Flyattractor
Yes, but that was Superman enhanced by Eclipso.

Thatt the fact and I am sticking to it.

Yeah, but it shows sufficient enough force can do it.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2017 06:51 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Yeah, but it shows sufficient enough force can do it.

eh.. Lobo just got bored and fell asleep to the gentle tapping.

smokin'

Old Post Jan 26th, 2017 07:06 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Only the original poster of this thread can clarify the sum of what he thinks Lobo's powers are here. Personally, I hope he does.
thumb up

He's doesn't face World War Hulk caliber opposition in most of his fights, either.
That is a matter of opinion, I suppose.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Jan 26th, 2017 07:07 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bluewaterrider

Sentry is problematic and in a class by himself ... For starters, one major point made even in the WWH arc is that Sentry has a CALMING effect on Hulk. In other words, he can take AWAY much of the rage that empowers a character basically fueled by rage. He'd be a bad model for how a Lobo/WWH fight would go based on that alone.

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jan 26th, 2017 07:18 PM
bluewaterrider is currently offline Click here to Send bluewaterrider a Private Message Find more posts by bluewaterrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Old Post Jan 26th, 2017 07:38 PM
DarkSaint85

confused

Did you really just post Reed Richards PRETENDING to be Sentry and Reed's ruse failing and PROOF it was only Reed Richards PRETENDING to be Sentry in the last scan you gave above and Reed's ruse/impersonation failing... as "proof" that the real Sentry himself with Sentry's powers would fail if SENTRY were actually seeking to calm Hulk?!?

So, like I originally said, Sentry did not use all of his powers, and fought like a brawler, taunting Hulk.

As you yourself admit, had Sentry done so, he would have calmed Hulk down.

Which was my point. We have seen what happens when a character forgets his powers, and brawls and taunts. And his name is the Sentry.

So the premise is that a healing factor prevents a knockout now?

Perhaps you're forgetting that Red Hulk himself had a healing factor strong enough to withstand impalement through his chest with a big sword, and having his eyes slashed by Wolverine?

But even Wolverine's level of healing factor doesn't help him against thunderclaps. And it certainly doesn't prevent him from being knocked when someone exceeds his pain threshold:
]

Perhaps you don't know the level of Lobo's HF.

Impalement? Slashed eyes? Oh my.

Here, Lobo regenerates from a finger, in a toilet:
http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/...loboregen12.jpg

Here, he fights as a skeleton:
http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/.../loboregen7.jpg

Having his brain blown up:
http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/...loboregen18.jpg

Plus, Galan's scans.

Note the dialogue. Lobo has regenerated from a single drop of blood:
(please log in to view the image)

Sabretooth does not have such a HF. Nor does Wolverine. Nor does Rulk.

The rest of that fight:
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads...93029-34086.jpg
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads...ginal_super.jpg

So whilst he's just healed, he's already strong enough to pull stellar mass out of the sky.

Last edited by DarkSaint85 on Jan 26th, 2017 at 08:20 PM

Old Post Jan 26th, 2017 08:07 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Wolverine has with some CIS/PIS involved like that Angel Crap.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2017 08:11 PM
DarkSaint85

Indeed. And I must say that Jane Thor is a virtual vampire in terms of how willing she is to shed blood or even use lethal force on her opponents.
Jane Thor I could see creating all those clones you're talking about in the Lobo versus WWH thread. World War Hulk himself, though? I just don't see it.

Just addressing this.

Here is WWH against Herc:
https://lowbrowcomics.files.wordpre...hulk107-024.jpg

Here is WWH against Sentry:
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/...ran1/wwh020.jpg

Here is WWH against Wolverine:
https://lowbrowcomics.files.wordpre...men_002_019.jpg

Here is WWH vs Black Bolt:
https://lowbrowcomics.files.wordpre.../2016/05/16.jpg

He does it plenty of times.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2017 09:12 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

If Hulk kills a dolphin in front of Lobo the dude will freak out and go ape shit.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2017 09:32 PM
Flyattractor

If Hulk kills a dolphin in front of Lobo the dude will freak out and go ape shit.

Hulk would then be the Strongest one there is...with his own head shoved up his butt.

eek!

Old Post Jan 27th, 2017 07:35 AM
MrMind

Lobo is a strange character, I've read some old lobo own series where he would have ridiculous toon force, he was haxx enough to fight the mask in a crossover

But when he is not in his own series and go up against JLA and other heroes, his powerlevel takes a dive, high heralds can give him good fight

as for this thread Lobo would beat hulk even without the cloning ability
However I'm not really familiar with his cloning ability which story did he do that?
and isn't one of the pic you guys shown slobo the kid?

Old Post Nov 26th, 2017 09:11 AM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Lobo isn't beating Hulk without his cloning abilities. Keep dreaming. As for the thread, he does win this because Hulk will have him bleeding everywhere with those blows.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Nov 26th, 2017 02:40 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krisblaze

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Just addressing this.

Here is WWH against Herc:
https://lowbrowcomics.files.wordpre...hulk107-024.jpg

Here is WWH against Sentry:
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/...ran1/wwh020.jpg

Here is WWH against Wolverine:
https://lowbrowcomics.files.wordpre...men_002_019.jpg

Here is WWH vs Black Bolt:
https://lowbrowcomics.files.wordpre.../2016/05/16.jpg

He does it plenty of times.

That's not black bolt

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Nov 26th, 2017 02:42 PM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

He was just as powerful. His one ft of him ripping through reality with his scream is better than any scream ft Black Bolt has ever done.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2017 02:44 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krisblaze

Keep dreaming you mouth-breathing retard.

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Nov 26th, 2017 02:49 PM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Was that an insult?

Old Post Nov 26th, 2017 02:55 PM