KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Luke vs Vader, Revan and Caedus

Luke vs Vader, Revan and Caedus
Started by: Ursumeles

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Azronger
Azronger Reborn

Luke can literally kill Vader or Caedus with a thought. A second team member doesn't make any difference, lmao.

Or do you rank Revan so high he can prevent Luke from thinking or something?

Old Post Feb 12th, 2017 11:13 PM
Click here to Send Azronger a Private Message Find more posts by Azronger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthbane77

No, but Caedus was able to give Luke a solid fight on his own, aided by Vader and Revan, I doubt Luke can win.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2017 12:31 AM
Click here to Send darthbane77 a Private Message Find more posts by darthbane77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Azronger
Azronger Reborn

I wasn't really a solid fight, but whatever. It's irrelevant considering Luke is trying to win as quickly as possible here, and wouldn't even draw his saber since he can dominate and insta-stomp them.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2017 07:02 AM
Click here to Send Azronger a Private Message Find more posts by Azronger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ursumeles
Traitor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by darthbane77
No, but Caedus was able to give Luke a solid fight on his own, aided by Vader and Revan, I doubt Luke can win.
In sabers. This is force only, and Luke literally one-shot him.
Vader and Revan don't do better.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2017 08:49 AM
Click here to Send Ursumeles a Private Message Find more posts by Ursumeles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ursumeles
Traitor

quote:
In the next instant, Caedus found himself flying across the cabin toward his observation bubble. Luke had not gestured, had not flinched, had not even shifted his gaze; he had simply grabbed Caedus in the Force and hurled him five meters into his chair.

"Don't lie." Luke started across the cabin. "I'm getting tired of it."

Caedus sprang out of the chair... or attempted to. Instead, he found himself struggling against an invisible weight. He felt as if he were accelerating to lightspeed with a faulty inertial compensator.

"Luke, you've gone mad." Caedus reached for the controls on the arm of his chair and discovered he couldn't even do that much. "You can't do this. I know you're having trouble dealing with Mara's death, but..."

"This has nothing to do with Mara," Luke said. "And you're lucky it doesn't. If she were here-if she had known what you were using Ben for-there'd be pieces of you scattered along the entire length of the Hydian Way."

The irony of the statement was far from lost on Caedus, but he was too astonished-and too frightened-to take any pleasure in it. While it was true that Luke had taken him by surprise, it was equally true that he had done so with no visible effort-and that he was continuing to hold him with no apparent exertion.

Keenly aware that all that stood between him and a quick death was Luke Skywalker's much-strained sense of decency, Caedus let a little of his very real fear seep into the Force, just enough to seem properly alarmed.

[...]

"Then I'll take it for what it's worth," Luke said. Leaving Caedus Force-pinned in his chair, he started toward the door. "I'll show myself out."

Explain me where the solid fight is, plz.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2017 02:49 PM
Click here to Send Ursumeles a Private Message Find more posts by Ursumeles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raptor22

When did a bloodlusted Luke fight either Lumiya or Unuthul?

Old Post Feb 14th, 2017 06:35 AM
Click here to Send Raptor22 a Private Message Find more posts by Raptor22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ursumeles
Traitor

He prolly means his last fight against Lumiya.

Wirh UnuThul, I meant the fight of Serious Luke vs 'Thul, and that a bloodlusted Luke could have killedl him.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2017 06:41 AM
Raptor22

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ursumeles
He prolly means his last fight against Lumiya.

Wirh UnuThul, I meant the fight of Serious Luke vs 'Thul, and that a bloodlusted Luke could have killedl him.
ahh. When u say lukes bloodlusted here are we talking just really focused on ending these guys and doesn't mind killing or that hes more in a bloodlusted craze like when he fought caedus?

If its the former and he's focused but intent on taking them out by any means then id give luke the win in a tough fight.

If he's in a bloodlusted craze and not fighting smart of efficiently like when he fought caedus then the team takes it.

I asked about Lumiya and thul because in those instances he was focused and clear minded but willing to do what it takes. In Lumiyas case the author makes it a point to give us lukes mindset as he's flying to his final showdown with her. He is going there with the sole purpose of killing her, but in a very different mindset then when he fought caedus.

"But apart from the fact that he was now minus everything good in his heart except Ben, Luke felt like his old self for the first time in years. He felt clarity. He knew what he had to do, and there were no grey areas or ambiguities about who was right and who was wrong. For all his pain, the sense of clean focus gave him something to cling to." -sacrifice

Old Post Feb 14th, 2017 07:03 AM
Click here to Send Raptor22 a Private Message Find more posts by Raptor22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ursumeles
Traitor

Yeah, he wants to kill them, but he's calm.

Edit: I wouldn't put the Thul and Lumiya fight in the same boat tho, as he wanted to kill Lumiya, but only "end" UnuThu.

Last edited by Ursumeles on Feb 14th, 2017 at 07:09 AM

Old Post Feb 14th, 2017 07:05 AM
Habro
Jedi master

Luke loses pretty badly.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2017 08:07 PM
Click here to Send Habro a Private Message Find more posts by Habro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deronn Solo
King Yami

Most likely Luke.

It won't be a stomp though.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2017 08:53 PM
Click here to Send Deronn Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Deronn Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote