KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Venom (2018)

Venom (2018)
Started by: BruceSkywalker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (62): « First ... « 28 29 [30] 31 32 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tzeentch
#gottem

The camera cuts away before we can even see it.

PG-13 was a mistake. I can't wait to watch Venom kill dozens of people with zero blood or gore.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Oct 1st, 2018 03:04 AM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Yeah....its not like they've done PG-13 Venom stories in the comics roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Oct 1st, 2018 06:20 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Oh for the 80's when you could make a Hard Core Hard R Movie and Still sell crap to little kids.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2018 06:38 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Or when they went all out for PG-13 rating and still had gore before you ratings board became pussies

Raiders of the Lost Ark wa PG-13 for America and it had that death scene at the end.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2018 06:47 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kazenji
Yeah....its not like they've done PG-13 Venom stories in the comics roll eyes (sarcastic)
What have I told you about @ing me you bushland ****

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Oct 1st, 2018 06:51 AM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Kazenji
Or when they went all out for PG-13 rating and still had gore before you ratings board became pussies

Raiders of the Lost Ark wa PG-13 for America and it had that death scene at the end.

Actually no. Raiders came out in 81. PG-13 didn't start until 83. You are probably thinking of Temple of Doom. Red Dawn is supposedly the first movie to get it.

And that movie was all about KILLING COMMIES!!!!!!!!

Old Post Oct 1st, 2018 07:08 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by Tzeentch
What have I told you about @ing me you bushland ****

Get phucked attention seeker

Originally posted by Flyattractor
Actually no. Raiders came out in 81. PG-13 didn't start until 83. You are probably thinking of Temple of Doom. Red Dawn is supposedly the first movie to get it.

And that movie was all about KILLING COMMIES!!!!!!!!

so my point stands your ratings board have became pussies.

Last edited by Kazenji on Oct 1st, 2018 at 07:16 AM

Old Post Oct 1st, 2018 07:14 AM
Flyattractor

Your Avatar says Australia....You whole Country has Gone PG. And Hollywood is run by PC Pussies. They enforce it and then also complain about it.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2018 07:19 AM
DarthPlaguis12
Restricted

Account Restricted

...temple of doom is my fav indie movie

Old Post Oct 1st, 2018 07:22 AM
DarthPlaguis12 is currently offline Click here to Send DarthPlaguis12 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthPlaguis12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Yes. It is a Great One!

Old Post Oct 1st, 2018 07:25 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by Flyattractor
Your Avatar says Australia....You whole Country has Gone PG. And Hollywood is run by PC Pussies. They enforce it and then also complain about it.

lol...whatever Australia has gone PG.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2018 08:36 AM
Darth Thor

Hey I can see this tomorrow! So the first review will be from me eek!

Old Post Oct 1st, 2018 10:45 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HulkIsHulk

Darth where do you live?

Thanks for the sig Scot-and for the help with my avatar
When someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles to frown but only 4 to reach out and bchslap them upside down on their head

Old Post Oct 1st, 2018 12:46 PM
HulkIsHulk is currently offline Click here to Send HulkIsHulk a Private Message Find more posts by HulkIsHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

^ England - UK

Ah stupid app got it wrong. Cant see it until Wednesday.

Was thinking that would be too dodgy if im watching it before the reviews are even out lol

Last edited by Darth Thor on Oct 1st, 2018 at 02:44 PM

Old Post Oct 1st, 2018 02:40 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Die DT....

I have to wait till thursday....dont know when was the last time I have watched a movie day 1....

Bankai.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2018 02:45 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Dont worry I will put everything in spoiler tags [SPOILER - highlight to read]: which I know you will not be able to resist checking

Old Post Oct 1st, 2018 02:48 PM
Estacado
Legendary

Haha so true.... If a spoiler is out I have to check it even if I can only watch the movie weeks later....

Only thing Im afraid of is that I will have to watch it in hungarian cause 90% of the theaters here only have the dubbed version of the comic movies...

Bankai.

Last edited by Estacado on Oct 1st, 2018 at 02:56 PM

Old Post Oct 1st, 2018 02:51 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Seriously though I hope its good and you guys can rub it in my face laughing out loud

Old Post Oct 1st, 2018 02:57 PM
Estacado
Legendary

After watching the movie you'll be like "Phuck Spider-Man, Phuck Holland, this movie was dope!!"

At least I hope...

Bankai.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2018 03:48 PM
HulkIsHulk

Thanks for the sig Scot-and for the help with my avatar
When someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles to frown but only 4 to reach out and bchslap them upside down on their head

Old Post Oct 1st, 2018 04:58 PM
HulkIsHulk is currently offline Click here to Send HulkIsHulk a Private Message Find more posts by HulkIsHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote