KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Venom (2018)

Venom (2018)
Started by: BruceSkywalker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (62): « First ... « 53 54 [55] 56 57 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Last cameo shown with Stan still being alive sad

Old Post Nov 18th, 2018 05:19 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Didnt they say he already had a cameo for Avengers 4?

Bankai.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2018 05:20 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Estacado
Lmao and youtubers say "Nobody asked for a Venom solo movie"...

They just cant admit they were wrong.

They decided before watching the film that it sucks and assumed audiences would agree.

Now they are making excuse after excuse for why its successful and trying to scare monger fans into thinking this means Sony will take Spidey away from Marvel.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2018 05:25 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Didnt they say he already had a cameo for Avengers 4?

Not what I meant.

Pretty sure they've recorded dozens of extra cameos, so we shouldn't run out of those any time soon. Stan Lee said so himself, I believe.

But Venom's scene was the last one we could enjoy without morning the man.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2018 05:28 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

I loved this one...

Bankai.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2018 05:42 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

thumb up

Next ones just won't feel the same...

Old Post Nov 18th, 2018 05:45 PM
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

Sony is slowing rebuilding their studio. They will be in a solid 4th from now on now that Paramount has fallen badly.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2018 07:05 PM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by Darth Thor
They just cant admit they were wrong.

They decided before watching the film that it sucks and assumed audiences would agree.

Now they are making excuse after excuse for why its successful and trying to scare monger fans into thinking this means Sony will take Spidey away from Marvel.
It's successful because the general public are too dumb to appreciate great movies and prefer relatively shallow action blockbusters my friend.

I'm sure the film is basically all right, but success does not necessarily imply quality.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2018 07:24 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

^ Okay. Doesnt really negate my point that there was clearly a massive divide between critics and audiences on this. And that some youtubers who sided with critics early on, are now acting butthurt about it, instead of simply accepting the divide is there.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2018 11:12 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Yeah, the early attack on the movie was just weird.

This is the last comic film we could've watched while completely oblivious of Stan Lee leaving this mortal plane.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2018 12:36 AM
Flyattractor

Yes. Marvel Disney will now be shutting down. Fun while it lasted.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2018 03:05 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Ooo the salt....this dude also said movie will flop...

Bankai.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2018 06:00 AM
Flyattractor

China does have a thing for slimy tentacle monsters.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2018 06:05 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

This is the last comic film we could've watched while completely oblivious of Stan Lee leaving this mortal plane.

Yeah, bittersweet.

Ooo the salt....this dude also said movie will flop...

LOL That's the most unenthusiastic "congrats" ever.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2018 03:33 PM
Estacado
Legendary

Fatboi bein salty...

Bankai.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2018 04:45 PM
steverules_2

He starts off the video with a nice big hot mug of shut the phuck up

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Nov 19th, 2018 05:09 PM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Whats wrong with him? Beating Justice League news is like a week old.

Now the news is its beaten most Spider-Man movies.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2018 08:03 PM
Flyattractor

Fatboi bein salty...

So this is what Quanchi has been up to?

Old Post Nov 19th, 2018 08:14 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by NemeBro
It's successful because the general public are too dumb to appreciate great movies and prefer relatively shallow action blockbusters my friend.

I'm sure the film is basically all right, but success does not necessarily imply quality.
No shit it does not denote quality but the point is money. I think it was ok at best but good on them since a lot of people really enjoyed it. Sony just does not match the quality of the MCU the greatest studio franchise of all time.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2018 11:14 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Darth Thor
Whats wrong with him? Beating Justice League news is like a week old.

Now the news is its beaten most Spider-Man movies.
It is enjoyable to see people mock the dceu. You used to back the dceu over everything else out there until you saw it, fairweather fan.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2018 11:16 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote