KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Rate in power

Rate in power
Started by: abhilegend

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

quote: (post)
Originally posted by operator616
No it isn't. It was a sneaky ambush attack.

What the ****? How was it a sneak attack when the helmet defeated Mordru?

quote:
Ok? That's what i basically said and was my counter to your point.

Yes, it shows that the LOO are not powered down, Stranger was changed.

quote:
Did i say that?

Yes.

quote:
Everything you just said is wrong. Every single thing.

Hahaha, the sheer gall is amazing here.

quote:
1) It was plainly stated that the sword's magic created the particular reality

http://imgur.com/diTLQyV

2) Index confirmation:

http://imgur.com/Yn7gW73

Thor speculating isn't the clear statement. Dr Strange flat out said that this all happened due to Ravenseye lodged into Yggdrasil and he found Thor's essence into Asgard after Thor was teleported.

(please log in to view the image)

(please log in to view the image)

You don't get to twist this.

quote:
See locations & items: It says that it is Ludwig's fantasy world including Asgard.

See also the issue synopsis which confirms that the sword's magic created the reality.

3) "the thor of one world battles the thor of another":

http://imgur.com/PiFIjfW

Do you really need any more proof?

Yes, Thor was in Asgard warped by Yggdrasil which also depowered Dr Strange when he located Thor into asgard and went there. Where is a new reality formed by Raveneye?

quote:
Lastly: Your last scan is completely irrelevant, lol. It's a separate story-line. It's revealed (in JiM #506 i believe) that it was Odin himself who magically "convinced" the tree that ragnarock has occurred thus stripping all asgardians of their powers. Raven's eye creating a separate reality has nothing to do with that.

No, it was revealed that Yggdrasil was weakened when Odin stripped off the memory of Asgardians using science and magic and hence it was convinced ragnarok had already happened.

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

But tell us more about how Odin did all that with his own magic.

quote:
laughing out loud You were referring to the end of an era arc? I expected there was twist to the version of events which you provided. And you never fail to disappoint.

all she did was blast Mordru away from Glorith, disrupting their universal spell which required them to physically join together. It didn't even harm mordru:

http://imgur.com/Mho3UiS

Yes, and the reality collapsed. Still more than Odin has ever done.

quote:
Holy f*ck that's the "universe destroying" feat you were referring? In what way, shape or form is this a universal destruction feat for her?

quote:
And just as an added bonus: Odin did pretty much what your twisted version of amethyst did. He temporarily overpowered Uthana-Thoth whose power held universal destruction in check.

That's it? Mordru alone stalemated Time Trapper (Glorith) who held the wave of entropy to ensure pocket universe wasn't destroyed.

quote:
I like how you can be condescending yet so wrong at the same time.

I was referring to thunderstrike #15, as pointed out by Galan.

I knew about that one as well. I just didn't know you will be so desperate to cite that one.

quote:
Next time, at least know your shit before making snide comments. And don't blame me for the hostility, you started it, which is business as usual for you.

Next time, try to use hyperbole from someone even remotely credible.

quote:
Correct, for some reason i confused the two. My bad i didn't pay attention.

C'mon man, you can show us Odin being able to create a universe. Start twisting some more scans.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2017 07:02 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
operator616

Originally posted by Galan007
*Also keep in mind that the Jokerllax scene occurred WELL before Hal had fully bonded with the Spectre-Force:
http://i.imgur.com/z9kBxCc.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/4tRva2s.jpg
"You can call me a manifested aspect of your... Unconscious mind. Latent, untapped energy that you haven't been aware of. That you haven't earned in the eyes of God... Till NOW." - issue #17

Once he merged with this dormant aspect/power, Hal [obviously] became FAR more powerful -- a bonafide multiversal entity:
http://i.imgur.com/uwJXyed.jpg
"The Hand of the Divine reaches across space and time... Across ALL the limitless planes of existence."

You may have also noted that Hal mentioned his other 'aspects' in the above scene, so hopefully that didn't confuse you. HAL...and Hal alone...was the central consciousness of the entire Spectre-Force. HAL...and Hal alone...was 'Spectre-Prime'. The countless aspects roaming the multiverse were mere reflections of himself that he ultimately gained full command/control over:
http://i.imgur.com/k2hGc97.jpg

*And for the lulz... Hal stated the power he possessed as Parallax was utterly insignificant when compared to that of Spectre:
http://i.imgur.com/yOHMGZ8.jpg
"I thought Green Lantern's was the ultimate power. I knew what it was to wield enough naked energy to alter time and space. To change the universes... But compared to the Wrath, GL's power is like a flickering candle beside an exploding sun."

I'm confident that Hal was using his stint as Parallax(ala Zero Hour) as a comparison there, because that was the *only* other time he possessed the power to muck with time/space and "change the universeS". IOW, even as a complete n00b it was still implied that Hal/Spectre > ZH Parallax. smile

thumb up

I initially thought that he was referring to his regular GL power but upon further investigation i have to agree with your interpretation.

To expand on what you said: Hal indeed was referring to ZHP. I have read every appearance for Hal and he has never been able to warp space-time/universe. He has many molecular and matter manipulation feats, as well as time feats (he could easily time travel and had planetary time manipulation feats) but he has never actually affected space-time/universe until the ZHP arc. So i can say with 100% confidence that he was referring to ZHP.

So basically we have:

ZHP (the guy who had enough power to recreate the infinite multiverse while also engaging Corrigan-Spectre in a battle): Flickering candle
Rookie Hal-Spectre: Exploding sun.

no expression ...that's ridiculously overpowered shit right there. And it's straight up from the guy who wielded BOTH powers. Which would make him closer to Beyonder's power than your regular abstract entities.

Actually i always regarded Hal Spectre on par with HOTI Thanos because of his ability to directly tap in the Presence's power at will (something which no other version of spectre could do). This just goes on to re-affirm my view.

Again, Props for pointing this out. thumb up

Old Post Jun 14th, 2017 12:53 PM
operator616 is currently offline Click here to Send operator616 a Private Message Find more posts by operator616 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Last edited by abhilegend on Jun 17th, 2017 at 08:56 AM

Old Post Jun 17th, 2017 08:54 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
operator616

Odin was weakened and unable to adjust to his powers in his battle with Seth. After he regained his full power, he easily stomped Seth. Also, Odin's superiority to seth has been shown several times prior, particularly in thor's battle against the egyptian gods, and when Odin had depowered himself to infuse thor with OF to fight surtur, while odin in a depowered state was holding his own against seth.

Also im not sure how blinding = defeating. The wasp once managed to blind an amped Tyrak who was handling the entire avengers, so i guess Wasp > Tyrak > Avengers. Yeah, but whatever.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2017 01:52 PM
operator616 is currently offline Click here to Send operator616 a Private Message Find more posts by operator616 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Odin was weakened and unable to adjust to his powers in his battle with Seth. After he regained his full power, he easily stomped Seth.

Thunderstrike with bloodaxe stomped him harder under the same writer.

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

He even killed his physical body which Odin was unable to do and could only banish him.

quote:
Also, Odin's superiority to seth has been shown several times prior, particularly in thor's battle against the egyptian gods,

Yeah, where Seth was stated to rival Thor in power?

quote:
and when Odin had depowered himself to infuse thor with OF to fight surtur, while odin in a depowered state was holding his own against seth.

He absorbed power from Asgard to do so. Not under his own power.

quote:
Also im not sure how blinding = defeating. The wasp once managed to blind an amped Tyrak who was handling the entire avengers, so i guess Wasp > Tyrak > Avengers. Yeah, but whatever.

Fate kept him bound. Not blinded.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2017 02:18 PM
operator616

Originally posted by abhilegend
Thunderstrike with bloodaxe stomped him harder under the same writer.

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

He even killed his physical body which Odin was unable to do and could only banish him.

Yeah, where Seth was stated to rival Thor in power?

He absorbed power from Asgard to do so. Not under his own power.

Fate kept him bound. Not blinded.

Seth easily stomped bloodaxe (who's = or > Thunderstrike iirc). It was only after TS merged his hammer with axe he was able to defeat Seth. But anyway, the main point is Odin was weakened in his battle with Seth in JiM #513, and shortly after he regained his power, he easily handled Seth. How nice of you to ignore that.

Not sure how's that relevant. My point still stands.

Seriously? It was made crystal clear that it was still far weaker than his full power state. That's the point.

Yeah, whatever. You were the one who said Fate blinded him anyway. But Im not going back and forth with you again. Believe what you wish i don't give a damn, tbh.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2017 02:30 PM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Seth easily stomped bloodaxe (who's = or > Thunderstrike iirc). It was only after TS merged his hammer with axe he was able to defeat Seth. But anyway, the main point is Odin was weakened in his battle with Seth in JiM #513, and shortly after he regained his power, he easily handled Seth. How nice of you to ignore that.

Even the merged Thunderstrike+Bloodaxe was just about equal to Thor in power as shown in the very next issue.

Odin was at full power, he lost earlier because he had artificial memories implanted in his mind by himself.

As if beating a Thor level god is so much impressive. Darkseid has dispatched Orion with a wave of his hands.

quote:
Not sure how's that relevant. My point still stands.

Seriously? It was made crystal clear that it was still far weaker than his full power state. That's the point.

Where?

quote:
Yeah, whatever. You were the one who said Fate blinded him anyway. But Im not going back and forth with you again. Believe what you wish i don't give a damn, tbh.

Losing makes someone do that tbh.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2017 02:39 PM
operator616

Even the merged Thunderstrike+Bloodaxe was just about equal to Thor in power as shown in the very next issue.

Odin was at full power, he lost earlier because he had artificial memories implanted in his mind by himself.

As if beating a Thor level god is so much impressive. Darkseid has dispatched Orion with a wave of his hands.

Odin wasn't at full power.

http://imgur.com/6IU5wMA

+

http://imgur.com/Mo3hcWs

Where?

He didn't have the odinforce, what more proof do you want?

Old Post Jun 18th, 2017 02:58 PM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Odin wasn't at full power.

http://imgur.com/6IU5wMA

+

http://imgur.com/Mo3hcWs

He didn't have the odinforce, what more proof do you want?

Seth flat out says that he had already regained his power but still had the mind of a mortal.

https://s15.postimg.org/lz02m0kaz/J...ery_513-002.jpg

He wasn't Depowered though. He absorbed power from Asgard and it wasn't shown if he was weaker than before or not.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2017 03:22 PM
MrMind

Galactus 100
Ganthet 75
Odin 80
Nabu 130
Parallax (Host) 90 zero hour parallax 500
Darkseid (New 52) 300
Uatu the Watcher 80
Exitar 120
Anti Monitor (New 52)300
Spectre (Hal Jordan) 500
Spectre (Jim Corrigan)500

Old Post Jul 20th, 2018 12:53 AM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diesldude

Could AM kill DS without the black racer?

Old Post Jul 20th, 2018 01:53 AM
Diesldude is currently offline Click here to Send Diesldude a Private Message Find more posts by Diesldude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Rate in power

If Galactus (Fed on one planet) is 100 in power, rate below characters. Not in order.

Ganthet 90
Odin 80
Nabu 99
Parallax (Host) 200
Darkseid (New 52) 300
Uatu the Watcher 50
Exitar 60
Anti Monitor (New 52) 400
Spectre (Hal Jordan) 500
Spectre (Jim Corrigan)

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2018 02:09 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Bump

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2018 02:40 PM
carver9

A low ft must be popped up for Galactus? I'm sure that is the case and that is the reason this thread was bumped.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2018 02:44 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Bump

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2020 04:42 PM
DarkSaint85

Lol every two years....

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2020 04:55 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote