KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » favorite kmc members?

favorite kmc members?
Started by: |King Joker|

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Freedon Nadd

I forgot about Ancient Power. And now he/she is flaming me. I love you too.

RealistRacism: "Sheevites, much like the Banites, were meant to increase in power with each member. From Lightsnake to Gideon to Azronger, this was supposed to be the case. However, knowledge must've been lost in some kind of Gravid-like incident, as Az turned out to be a mid-tier debater with a sub-par track record, sh!itting all over Tempest's legacy. Sad."

Old Post Jan 8th, 2018 03:17 PM
Click here to Send Freedon Nadd a Private Message Find more posts by Freedon Nadd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pessimystic
Restricted

Account Restricted

AncientPower deserves more respect than the Sheevites give him, but he does more negative than positive for the TOR brigade.

His reputation has been tarnished, it's bad optics.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2018 03:26 PM
Click here to Send Pessimystic a Private Message Find more posts by Pessimystic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Freedon Nadd

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Pessimystic
AncientPower deserves more respect than the Sheevites give him, but he does more negative than positive for the TOR brigade.

His reputation has been tarnished, it's bad optics.

Ancient Power is cool. And it would be even cooler if he would notice us.

RealistRacism: "Sheevites, much like the Banites, were meant to increase in power with each member. From Lightsnake to Gideon to Azronger, this was supposed to be the case. However, knowledge must've been lost in some kind of Gravid-like incident, as Az turned out to be a mid-tier debater with a sub-par track record, sh!itting all over Tempest's legacy. Sad."

Old Post Jan 8th, 2018 05:02 PM
Click here to Send Freedon Nadd a Private Message Find more posts by Freedon Nadd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKBart
Restricted

Account Restricted

update

adding bazooka to the list because: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...=1#post16483151

They are angry because they have been forced to recognize that their hour has arrived; that the time has come to surrender power to Shimrra and the new order."

Old Post Jan 19th, 2018 09:31 PM
Click here to Send JKBart a Private Message Find more posts by JKBart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ursumeles
Traitor

thumb up

Old Post Jan 19th, 2018 09:31 PM
Click here to Send Ursumeles a Private Message Find more posts by Ursumeles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cs_zoltan

AP for this marvel:

Originally posted by AncientPower
You realise Revan, Satele and Theron are all related right?

"You presume limits to our double standards. There are none." - Vitidiots

Old Post Jan 20th, 2018 12:09 AM
Click here to Send cs_zoltan a Private Message Find more posts by cs_zoltan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

bumping for positivity 😌

Old Post Nov 18th, 2018 12:31 AM
Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Geistalt
SilenceThatSpeaksVolumes

YOUR POSITIVITY IS NOT WELCOME IN THIS KMC ENVIRONMENT

Fvck Islam. 4srs.
Fvck Oded Yinon, too.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2018 12:31 AM
Click here to Send Geistalt a Private Message Find more posts by Geistalt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

~ they will welcome it or perish in my unending wave of humility and kindness ~

Old Post Nov 18th, 2018 12:35 AM
Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ursumeles
Traitor

Bart, Syn, Nova, Myth, DMB, Joker, BazookaMaster... quite a few, actually.

Click here to Send Ursumeles a Private Message Find more posts by Ursumeles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
G-sus
Restricted

Account Restricted

this g-sus guy

Click here to Send G-sus a Private Message Find more posts by G-sus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ellimist
The Shadow

joker
darthskywalker0
sinious
skillz
azronger
sometimes ils
selenial
some others i prob forget

Old Post Nov 18th, 2018 12:36 AM
Click here to Send The Ellimist a Private Message Find more posts by The Ellimist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

Originally posted by |King Joker|
my favorites:

-emperordmb: a very smart guy, someone who's creative and thinks outside of the box. very loyal and kind friend, 10/10 would recommend a dmb in ur life.

-fated xtasy: a passionate soul who never fails to excite conversations with sexual innuendo and unique jokes. also very loyal and awesome in general. highly recommended.

-raptor22: such a sweet guy, anyone who read the gay debate we had a while back will know this. he actually complimented me in one of his posts, a rarity in these parts. he also has a calm vibe to him which i like.

-ares834: i like his stoic-ness, idk. kind of interesting. doesnt start shit.

-beni: he revels in the fact most people hate him and i love it. very smart and underrated debater. also a fellow comrade, so salute to u beni.

-freshestslice: i actually sort of despise freshest? he's an ******* but sometimes it's endearing, so i'll put him on here

-zenwolf: i think this is universal. zenwolf is like a cute little puppy u want to protect, so adorbs.

-sunrazer: smart and respectful (at least to me) so he's pretty cool in my book.

post your favorite kmcers down below
LmFAO the Ant snub

Old Post Nov 18th, 2018 12:37 AM
Azronger
Azronger Reborn

Whoever are socking are my favorite members. Galan seriously needs to stop banning them. They're ****ing great lol

Old Post Nov 18th, 2018 12:40 AM
Click here to Send Azronger a Private Message Find more posts by Azronger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ursumeles
Traitor

thumb up

Originally posted by Ursumeles
nah not yet, but in one year, when erdogan will allow it to stone gays
wtf lmao

Also add LeG, he is pretty cool too.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2018 12:40 AM
AverageDebater

I like most KMC users. They have their varying sets of good character traits and negative attitude in other aspects. It's impossible to find a good measuring stick, tbh.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2018 12:41 AM
Click here to Send AverageDebater a Private Message Find more posts by AverageDebater Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I Love Science
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by AverageDebater
I like most KMC users. They have their varying sets of good character traits and negative attitude in other aspects. It's impossible to find a good measuring stick, tbh.

Golden Mean Fallacy.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2018 01:39 AM
Click here to Send I Love Science a Private Message Find more posts by I Love Science Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ellimist
The Shadow

Originally posted by I Love Science
Golden Mean Fallacy.

That wasn't really a golden mean fallacy, tbh. The first sentence was just a matter of how many users meet your threshold of "liking". The second sentence didn't suggest that everyone was equal (indeed, he had used the word "most"). The third sentence just notes that it's difficult to come up with an exact threshold or criteria, which is fair.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2018 02:35 AM
Click here to Send The Ellimist a Private Message Find more posts by The Ellimist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Freedon Nadd

Legend, DA66, Merchant, Ellimist, quan, Kurk, and Sun Razer.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2018 10:52 AM
RealistRacism
Restricted

Account Restricted

Bart because he's cute (no homo) and likes Hitler.

Azronger, LotL, Ziggy. I guess I'd add in Ant because he's been sh!tting on Vader and his pathetic followers recently, but I still don't like him for the anti-Dooku/anti-Kun rhetoric erm

Old Post Nov 18th, 2018 10:58 AM
Click here to Send RealistRacism a Private Message Find more posts by RealistRacism Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote