KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Trumper Men rejected by American females are forced to make their own dating site.

Trumper Men rejected by American females are forced to make their own dating site.
Started by: Steve Zodiac

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 3 4 [5]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

quote: (post)
Originally posted by chingchangwalla
From the KKIIKKEE media

how many times have you been cheated on? did you also come up with a personal code for not getting cucked? where do you draw the line when your gf/wife is humiliating you by engaging in obvious courtship with other men? is holding hands cool? spooning? eskimo kiss?

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Last edited by Bashar Teg on Aug 24th, 2017 at 03:32 AM

Old Post Aug 24th, 2017 03:25 AM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
how many times have you been cheated on? did you also come up with a personal code for not getting cucked? where do you draw the line when your gf/wife is humiliating you by engaging in obvious courtship with other men? is holding hands cool? spooning? eskimo kiss?

How do you handle it when it happens to you Bashy?

Share your wisdom with the world.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2017 05:47 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

how about you, fly? how did you avoid being cucked, back when you were younger, and when everything worked below the belt?

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2017 01:26 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Another LongPig sock banned. Damn.

He should probably just commit another crime and go back to prison at this point. At least he's getting three meals, a bed and all the sex he wants.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Aug 24th, 2017 03:58 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

that's the cat with the kool-aid on his lips and pumps

Old Post Aug 24th, 2017 04:00 PM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

It must be hard for Surt and Sable to split time between this site and Grindr

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Aug 25th, 2017 12:52 AM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

Originally posted by carthage

So that's how they met. eek!

Old Post Aug 25th, 2017 01:03 AM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

But on a personal note: thank you, Trumpers. Thank you for driving women away from your kind, en masse.

As a single guy, I have way more opportunities now and I owe it all to your sacrifice. <3.

https://www.reddit.com/r/niceguys/

PVS' Logic:

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Aug 25th, 2017 01:53 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hahaha Brilliant, Could you turn that into a sig for me please.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2017 06:30 AM
Steve Zodiac is currently offline Click here to Send Steve Zodiac a Private Message Find more posts by Steve Zodiac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by carthage
I thought that's how Fly and Surt met...

Old Post Aug 25th, 2017 06:31 AM
Steve Zodiac is currently offline Click here to Send Steve Zodiac a Private Message Find more posts by Steve Zodiac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

how about you, fly? how did you avoid being cucked, back when you were younger, and when everything worked below the belt?

I asked you first.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2017 06:32 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

Originally posted by Afro Cheese
are you in that kind of situation? if so, how old are you? (i'm really asking, not being snide. i feel age is very relevant)

Why?

Old Post Aug 25th, 2017 01:28 PM
socool8520 is currently offline Click here to Send socool8520 a Private Message Find more posts by socool8520 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by Steve Zodiac
Hahaha Brilliant, Could you turn that into a sig for me please.

wait...where's her other hand?

Originally posted by Flyattractor
I asked you first.

i have a strict 'no blowjob' rule. if her lips so much as graze another man's dick, i walk. i'm the one in control here.

but i'm not going to stop her from giving her guy friends a sensual massage and maybe a platonic handjob. if i forbade her that, i may as well force her to wear a burka.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2017 01:35 PM
Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

Haha brilliant

Old Post Aug 25th, 2017 02:38 PM