KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Shooter in Charlestown - Active now!

Shooter in Charlestown - Active now!
Started by: Steve Zodiac

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
I've seen what 4chan did to Jake.
Haha, he was a funny character troll. I think Nuul created him well.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2017 08:55 PM
Steve Zodiac is currently offline Click here to Send Steve Zodiac a Private Message Find more posts by Steve Zodiac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
remember when you asserted that this white supremacist terrorist was actually a muslim, based on your activist blog sites?

bashar teg remembers.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...userid%3A115806

Yes, and? I wasn't hiding it. Say what you wanna say.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2017 08:55 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

remember when you asserted that this white supremacist terrorist was actually a muslim, based on your activist blog sites?

bashar teg remembers.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...userid%3A115806

Robtard remembers that too, Robtard remembers most things. Oh the flips that were had after the kneejerking Islamophia was discovered. Good times

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Last edited by Robtard on Aug 24th, 2017 at 09:02 PM

Old Post Aug 24th, 2017 08:58 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Yes, and? *whimper* I wasn't hiding it. [butthurt intensified] Say what you wanna say. *cry*

already implied it, but since you obviously need me to hold your hand and explain:
you are a well known and particularly aggressive fake-news peddler. it is known.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2017 09:00 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

TBF, the terrorist/murderer does look like your average "Allahu Ackbar!" yelling Moroccan Muslim male:

(please log in to view the image)

So it was just an honest mistake that Heavy.com, Conservativetribune and Foxnews peddled.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2017 09:10 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

if he's white, the trumper terror-alert level will drop to zero. and just like *that*, this thread would be as dead as the gunman, since there'd be no more narrative to whore and tryhard over. (just like that other thread)

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Last edited by Bashar Teg on Aug 24th, 2017 at 09:23 PM

Old Post Aug 24th, 2017 09:14 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
Robtard remembers that too, Robtard remembers most things. Oh the flips that were had after the kneejerking Islamophia was discovered. Good times

Rob, you do not remember most things. Remember when you asked me for examples of liberal hypocrisy?

Old Post Aug 24th, 2017 09:24 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

#DeflectionTime

Old Post Aug 24th, 2017 09:25 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

#DeflectionTime

How is it a deflection? He brought up his memory.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2017 09:28 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Rob, you do not remember most things. Remember when you asked me for examples of liberal hypocrisy?

Robtard remembers asking you to prove your stances many a time and Robtard remember you using the "I'm not going to post quotes to prove myself!" dodges. Robtard defo remembers that.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2017 09:30 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Robtard remembers asking you to prove your stances many a time and Robtard remember you using the "I'm not going to post quotes to prove myself!" dodges. Robtard defo remembers that.

So just so we are crystal clear: you are saying you remember asking for examples of liberal hypocrisy? Either you remember or you do not. I do not want to misrepresent your views.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2017 09:31 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

What race was the shooter?
Seems the shooter was not killed but captured. He was described as an "older black man". There you go Surt, you got your wish. Mazel tov!

He also apparently claimed "I am the new king of Charleston." -Murderer who is Black, definitely a Black man, this is very important now

Last edited by Robtard on Aug 24th, 2017 at 09:37 PM

Old Post Aug 24th, 2017 09:35 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Seems the shooter was not killed but captured. He was described as an "older black man". There you go Surt, you got your wish. Mazel Tov!

He also apparently claimed "I am the new king of Charleston." -Murderer who is Black, definitely a Black man, this is very important now

I mean, why are you so triggered when your butt buddy was the first to bring up things like skin color?

Old Post Aug 24th, 2017 09:37 PM
Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

Seems the shooter was not killed but captured. He was described as an "older black man". There you go Surt, you got your wish. Mazel tov!

Surely Fred Astaire was the old king of the charleston...

Old Post Aug 24th, 2017 09:38 PM
Steve Zodiac is currently offline Click here to Send Steve Zodiac a Private Message Find more posts by Steve Zodiac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

I mean, why are you so triggered when your butt buddy was the first to bring up things like skin color?

Yes, clearly my colonic chum Bashar is the one obsessed with "race" in here. Clearly

What race was the shooter?

When the race is found let me know.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2017 09:39 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

And again: this was only after your pal had to reply and bring up color, etc.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2017 09:40 PM
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

There are over 300 bank robberies in Boston every year. And a one-square-mile neighborhood in Boston, called Charlestown, has produced more bank and armored car robbers than anywhere in the U.S. Nothing to be surprised about here.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2017 10:53 PM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

And again: this was only after your pal had to reply and bring up color, etc.

if it's idiology-motivated, i just hope we dont rush to judgement on whether or not to call it 'terrorism', before we find out the gunman's skin color/religion/political affiliation.

(please log in to view the image)

context matters, ya dingus

Old Post Aug 24th, 2017 10:57 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Sable
There are over 300 bank robberies in Boston every year. And a one-square-mile neighborhood in Boston, called Charlestown, has produced more bank and armored car robbers than anywhere in the U.S. Nothing to be surprised about here.

That's from The Town (2010), spoken by Batman.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2017 11:03 PM
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Damn you are good

Old Post Aug 24th, 2017 11:21 PM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote