KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Revan Reborn vs Arcann

Revan Reborn vs Arcann
Started by: Rockydonovang

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

Revan Reborn vs Arcann

Clash of the Sub-Vaylin fck and the pre-prime version of a Sub-Vaylin fck

Who wins?

Last edited by Rockydonovang on Sep 4th, 2017 at 05:45 AM

Old Post Sep 4th, 2017 05:42 AM
Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Revan, lmfao.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Sep 4th, 2017 05:52 AM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ThirdReich
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Revan, lmfao.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2017 06:34 AM
Click here to Send ThirdReich a Private Message Find more posts by ThirdReich Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Azronger
Azronger Reborn

Revan stomps

Old Post Sep 4th, 2017 07:19 AM
Click here to Send Azronger a Private Message Find more posts by Azronger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

Skillz has promised me he will wreck all of you. be warned

Old Post Sep 4th, 2017 07:29 AM
Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Haschwalth

Revan, lmfao.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2017 07:29 AM
Click here to Send Haschwalth a Private Message Find more posts by Haschwalth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MythLord
Diamond

Revan, lmfao.

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Sep 4th, 2017 08:28 AM
Click here to Send MythLord a Private Message Find more posts by MythLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash
Pyromaniacal Humanitarian

Arcann better start blowing that whistle, or his crap is gonna get seriously pushed in.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2017 09:52 AM
Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Haschwalth

Originally posted by deathslash
Arcann better start blowing that whistle, or his crap is gonna get seriously pushed in.

For his daddy Valkorian to save him.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2017 10:25 AM
Click here to Send Haschwalth a Private Message Find more posts by Haschwalth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

b-b-but nEW SIDE 0f TEH FoRCE tho!

Old Post Sep 4th, 2017 10:37 AM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Haschwalth

Originally posted by NewGuy01
b-b-but nEW SIDE 0f TEH FoRCE tho!

The WILL of the Force.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2017 10:40 AM
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

What if Arcann affects the force's tapestry?

Old Post Sep 4th, 2017 11:33 AM
Haschwalth

Originally posted by Rockydonovang
What if Arcann affects the force's tapestry?

That still wouldn't help, Revan has better feats in general.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2017 12:01 PM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Originally posted by Rockydonovang
Skillz has promised me he will wreck all of you. be warned

Nah.

Revan's feat on the Star Forge and subsequent growth in the Novel lead me to believe that he's above Arcann. That said, I'd argue Arcann is the better swordsman, and his defensive capabilities with the force will make it tough for Revan to put him down. Being able to defend against Spirit!Valkorion's lightning burst for a protracted period of time without a lightsaber leads me to think this will be a close fight as far as Revan overwhelming him with force powers is concerned.

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Last edited by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ on Sep 4th, 2017 at 01:52 PM

Old Post Sep 4th, 2017 01:47 PM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Haschwalth

Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Nah.

Revan's feat on the Star Forge and subsequent growth in the Novel lead me to believe that he's above Arcann. That said, I'd argue Arcann is the better swordsman, and his defensive capabilities with the force will make it tough for Revan to put him down. Being able to defend against Spirit!Valkorion's lightning burst for a protracted period of time without a lightsaber leads me to think this will be a close fight as far as Revan overwhelming him with force powers is concerned.

The problem with that is we do not know, how weakend Valkorian is in his state, the best we can do is scale, Spirit Valkorians power is through eventually pushing back an Arcann who could dominate, mid KOTFE HoTlander with the force. The same Outlander that doesn't have any noticeable(decent) growth from the events of SOR.

The same outlander that was ragdolled, while allied with all the galaxies greatest heroes by Revan at the time, not to mention being supported by light Revan in the Forgotten terrace/TOS. That light Revan was capable of remaining in spirit form, on Yavin a DS nexus far worse than Oricon, and still managed to support the team, lift Massive archways. And would of been dominated(stasis'd/drained) again by a weaker Revan after tanking/absorbing energies from ToS, enough to kill the strike team, along with Marr/Satele/lana, if not for Light Revans interference.

Revan's feats exceeds, that of Spirit Valkorian let alone, Arcann or Vaylin.
Revan's impact on the force, far exceeds that of Arcanns.
Revan's numerous accolades, far exceed that of Arcanns.
Revan's scaling to feats, is better and more numerous than Arcanns.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2017 02:18 PM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

This isn't SOR Revan, the guy who's power was intensified via sheer willpower and had 300 years to learn from Vitiate's mind. It's Novel Revan.

But kek @game mechanics being used as definitive evidence. The ridiculous shit you could get from that is hilarious.

Last edited by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ on Sep 4th, 2017 at 02:26 PM

Old Post Sep 4th, 2017 02:21 PM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Haschwalth

This isn't SOR Revan, the guy who's power was intensified via sheer willpower and had 300 years to learn from Vitiate's mind. It's Novel Revan.

Novel Revan/SOR Revan, they are around the same level.
I don't think Dark Revan more than closed the gap of his light side.

Light Revan states, that they aren't stronger apart.
And Novel Revan already would hold more knowledge than Arcann.
Knowledge only increases ones skill set, not power.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2017 02:25 PM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Yes, they aren't stronger apart in SOR. That has nothing to do with Novel Revan.

Last edited by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ on Sep 4th, 2017 at 02:29 PM

Old Post Sep 4th, 2017 02:27 PM
Haschwalth

But kek @game mechanics being used as definitive evidence. The ridiculous shit you could get from that is hilarious.

As long as it's story mode, and set in concrete, which is all i've said is fine, it's how it was intended, only like HM added affects/stuff that contradicts. shouldn't be used.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2017 02:30 PM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

You do know that there are ludicrous scripted story mode game mechanics in just about all flashpoints and operations, right?

Old Post Sep 4th, 2017 02:32 PM