KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » Krillin/Roshi vs Vegito

Krillin/Roshi vs Vegito
Started by: carver9

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Dark-Kenshin
Mafuba has been retconned to where it works on anyone, given that Frost apparently uses it to trap Vegeta in the next episode. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Whoa, could've gone without the spoiler there. I guess because Vegeta was once evil, the mafuba still works on him (shitty turn of events that is), and therefore would work on Vegito...

Well shit. I know when to fold.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2017 10:27 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

Speaking of retcons, they also seem to have retconned the way the multiform technique works. It was never a "kage bunshin" deal "where you have a bunch of fakes and the real one." As explained in Dragon Ball, the Tien clones are all Tien, hence why the power gets divided depending on how many are used; he is literally splitting himself into four people. So there was no need for Tien to willingly jump off the ring with all of his copies. One copy could have knocked the no-name sniper loser out of the ring before merging back into one person.
I wonder what would have happened if one Tien had stayed in the ring as the other three fell off? XD Would Omni-King have allowed Tien to continue because he's still in the ring or would he be out. Or would he be down to 1/4 of his power while the other three Tien's have to watch from the stands, and therefore give Tien the best view in the house?

Old Post Sep 15th, 2017 02:30 AM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark-Kenshin
Blocked

Originally posted by Kento
I wonder what would have happened if one Tien had stayed in the ring as the other three fell off? XD Would Omni-King have allowed Tien to continue because he's still in the ring or would he be out. Or would he be down to 1/4 of his power while the other three Tien's have to watch from the stands, and therefore give Tien the best view in the house?
He would have found it "cool" as he did with Roshi using accessory items and allowed it. 17 also got away with technically jumping out of the ring. They are pretty laid back with technicalities so I'm sure they would have let Tien reform and continue no problem. Even if that weren't the case, there was nothing stopping Tien from reforming before being zapped back into the bleachers. The writers simply hate Them and were looking for excuses to get rid of him.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2017 02:36 AM
Dark-Kenshin is currently offline Click here to Send Dark-Kenshin a Private Message Find more posts by Dark-Kenshin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark-Kenshin
Blocked

Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Whoa, could've gone without the spoiler there. I guess because Vegeta was once evil, the mafuba still works on him (shitty turn of events that is), and therefore would work on Vegito...

Sorry about that! Will watch myself in the future.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2017 02:37 AM
Dark-Kenshin is currently offline Click here to Send Dark-Kenshin a Private Message Find more posts by Dark-Kenshin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

He would have found it "cool" as he did with Roshi using accessory items and allowed it. 17 also got away with technically jumping out of the ring. They are pretty laid back with technicalities so I'm sure they would have let Tien reform and continue no problem. Even if that weren't the case, there was nothing stopping Tien from reforming before being zapped back into the bleachers. The writers simply hate Them and were looking for excuses to get rid of him.
I just don't get why they used Tien. No episode to make him look good even though every other character had one. Yamcha got more screen time than Tien....and accomplished as much.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2017 06:13 AM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

I think he eliminated two guys total. He had the "neo-ki-ko-ho" but I don't know what was new about it.

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Sep 15th, 2017 07:42 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
emporerpants

Come on guys, I know Super's power levels are all over place, but let's not get carried away here. It's one thing to be silly and another to be so ludicrous as to suggest something like this. Let's try not to go over board with silly threads like this ok? We all know that Vegito couldn't handle krillin or roshi on there own, let alone teaming them up. Silly thread.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2017 01:38 PM
emporerpants is currently offline Click here to Send emporerpants a Private Message Find more posts by emporerpants Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark-Kenshin
Blocked

Originally posted by emporerpants
Come on guys, I know Super's power levels are all over place, but let's not get carried away here. It's one thing to be silly and another to be so ludicrous as to suggest something like this. Let's try not to go over board with silly threads like this ok? We all know that Vegito couldn't handle krillin or roshi on there own, let alone teaming them up. Silly thread.
laughing out loud

thumb up

Old Post Sep 15th, 2017 09:07 PM
Kento
The last Hokage

Originally posted by Damborgson
I think he eliminated two guys total. He had the "neo-ki-ko-ho" but I don't know what was new about it.
and one was cause Roshi had it trapped... And decided to not defeat it himself . Haha

Old Post Sep 15th, 2017 11:23 PM
Dramatic Gecko
Gypsy With Internet

Originally posted by Bentley
When I want to go beyond the salt in the General Discussion forums and their Trump/Liberal/whatever BS I just need to jump into a Dragonball Super thread. This is where real frustration and resentment takes its purest form.

This is actually poetry.

Lets start by summoning feats.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2017 04:03 PM
Dramatic Gecko is currently offline Click here to Send Dramatic Gecko a Private Message Find more posts by Dramatic Gecko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by Ridley_Prime

Goku was once evil, too. Before he hit himself in the head.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2017 11:31 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote